PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace Update: Soar the skies with the new Skywhisper Glider

Celestrata Bloodsong
07-22-2015, 12:47 PM
The Skywhisper Glider is now available! Learn more about today's Marketplace changes (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/?p=2243) on our website, and make sure to give us your thoughts in the thread below!

GeneralTrue
07-22-2015, 01:48 PM
Marketplace is not updated for me o.o I can still buy soulmare boxes.

BigMac
07-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Marketplace is not updated for me o.o I can still buy soulmare boxes.

Are you on EU? EU hasn't patched yet. I have the new marketplace items on NA.

GeneralTrue
07-22-2015, 02:07 PM
Ooo so thats why oke thanks...=(

Evil Erik
07-23-2015, 11:04 PM
Do Not I repeat Do not Try and upgrade your glider to a Level 2 upgrade. After spending 5000 Credits and 2500 gold and doing 10 attempts at upgrading my glider to lvl 2 ALl i got was wing-clipped glider witch means i got no bonus to any skill and to down grade to level 1 and try again... I did this 10 times in a row i even had quicksiler going just in case. Nothing but epic fail after epic fail
. REALLY TRION I'v been an avid supporter of trion since alpha and this new release is nothing But Hype the subs are slower than rowboats and the glider upgrades are BullSh*t It seems like all your trying to do is suck money from honest gamers these situations really need to be addressed and not in the Trion time frame "months down the road after massive ♥♥♥♥♥ing" What rubs me wrong is after doing research you knew about this from feed back from test servers and stilll did nothing about it.. what are the test servers for if you dont fix what people say is broke . In my opinion I think you dont care you more worried about catching up with 2.0 than fixing the broken things you put out.. Sad part is i think only other players will read this and no one at trion will if they do it will be discarded as some one trolling Please trion do something im starting to loose faith

Faithful Player

Kuktar
07-27-2015, 11:32 AM
Do Not I repeat Do not Try and upgrade your glider to a Level 2 upgrade. After spending 5000 Credits and 2500 gold and doing 10 attempts at upgrading my glider to lvl 2 ALl i got was wing-clipped glider witch means i got no bonus to any skill and to down grade to level 1 and try again... I did this 10 times in a row i even had quicksiler going just in case. Nothing but epic fail after epic fail
. REALLY TRION I'v been an avid supporter of trion since alpha and this new release is nothing But Hype the subs are slower than rowboats and the glider upgrades are BullSh*t It seems like all your trying to do is suck money from honest gamers these situations really need to be addressed and not in the Trion time frame "months down the road after massive ♥♥♥♥♥ing" What rubs me wrong is after doing research you knew about this from feed back from test servers and stilll did nothing about it.. what are the test servers for if you dont fix what people say is broke . In my opinion I think you dont care you more worried about catching up with 2.0 than fixing the broken things you put out.. Sad part is i think only other players will read this and no one at trion will if they do it will be discarded as some one trolling Please trion do something im starting to loose faith

Faithful Player

Haha they made a forum account and 2 posts only salt on both. !! QQ !~~

GeneralTrue
08-09-2015, 02:57 PM
I didnt try yet but you probaly had a succes and feel like bashing him for feeling like ♥♥♥♥? Good for you kuktar good for you.

Bluesboompuppy
08-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Please trion do something im starting to loose faith

Faithful Player

The problem with faith is that by definition it is the belief in something through apprehension and presupposition rather than proof. If faith is the foundation for why you log in, you will always be disappointed. What we have (and as one who continues to play, I lump myself into this category) is the naive optimism that your enjoyment of, presence within, and passion for, the product matters independently of; and more than, your cash. Holy commas batman.

This isn't a negative concept. Well, it is...consumerism is a blight....but not really. People need jobs, people need paychecks, people need something to spend that paycheck on.

You aren't trolling. You - we - are requiring an equitable return on investment (which is still a statement mired in fallacy). The issue is that we are paying into an RNG system. We are paying for a chance, not a guarantee. Although your frustration can be validated, you are not innocent.

All this waxing poetic to say...5000 credits is a lot. No matter how obtained; through AH or cashmoney, the acquisition of credits supports the system that is frustrating you. Kind of a bummer but also freeing when you surrender to the inevitable :cool:

Lshock
08-13-2015, 03:03 AM
@Celestrata

I got 2 of these gliders now, what do I do with the second one since they are BOP......

Ryuna
08-13-2015, 12:08 PM
I can't wait to get this glider myself!