PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Livestream: July 24 at 1:30 PM PDT -- Kyprosa Server Tour!

Celestrata Bloodsong
07-22-2015, 02:18 PM
Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge Server Tour livestream.This week we're putting the European server Kyprosa in the spotlight. We'll be touring your houses, watching your battles, and answering your questions! (And yes, I'll ask more questions than last time. Your opinions have been recorded! ~Celestrata)

Also, take note Adventurers, our livestreams are going to be 1 hour earlier! Make sure to join us at 1:30 PM PDT, and not the usual 2:30 PM!

Got a question for the team or have a great location suggestion on Kyprosa? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Server Tour Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, July 24 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Plus, stick around until the end of the broadcast for a chance to win an awesome in-game prize. See you on Twitch!

Rahvin
07-22-2015, 02:21 PM
ArcheAge Livestream: July 17 at 1:30 PM PDT -- Kyprosa Server Tour!

Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge Server Tour livestream.This week we're putting the European server Kyprosa in the spotlight. We'll be touring your houses, watching your battles, and answering your questions! (And yes, I'll ask more questions than last time. Your opinions have been recorded! ~Celestrata)

Also, take note Adventurers, our livestreams are going to be 1 hour earlier! Make sure to join us at 1:30 PM PDT, and not the usual 2:30 PM!

Got a question for the team or have a great location suggestion on Kyprosa? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Server Tour Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, July 22 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Plus, stick around until the end of the broadcast for a chance to win an awesome in-game prize. See you on Twitch!

Neato! They'll be doing advanced time travel on this livesteam and doing it on both the 17th AND the 22nd.

Can't wait to see that happen :cool:

Edit: Bah she changed it...no time travel for us :mad:

Gank4Fun
07-22-2015, 02:23 PM
(And yes, I'll ask more questions than last time. Your opinions have been recorded! ~Celestrata)

Good choice.
Those few questions last time - a joke!

Exiledd
07-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Oh god.

Rahvin
07-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Oh god.

Yes, did you need something?

Karazu
07-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Visit us in Kyprosa's Gweonid Forest (teleport point: Spywatch Camp) :D

http://abload.de/img/screenshot0250azq8l.jpg

http://abload.de/img/screenshot0251uvq87.jpg

Celestrata Bloodsong
07-22-2015, 02:52 PM
Yes, did you need something?

That's my line!

Geriatric
07-22-2015, 02:58 PM
So when you say, "We'll be answering your questions" do you think you could top the lousy QA of last week session? Or could you do a poll of how many people would rather you just sit still and answer questions? I don't give a crap about my server or any one else's server layout of housing, i want to hear answers to questions.

Better job last time by the way on keeping the camera less erratic.

---

Could you touch on when the crests will be returned to the game that were taken out several patches ago? It is fraud in charging people money, to purchase the necessary items out of the credit shop to make a crest, to then delete the crest and pretend it never happened. When prompting support it is "an ongoing issue that you're working on resolving". Yet you've introduced new gliders to the game that use new crests, and haven't fixed the crests that went missing.

Could you also answer, how much legal right does Trion have to the game? It seems like if we didn't have Hordor actually providing legitimate answers through data mining we wouldn't have any answers at all. Often Trion gives wrong dates to events ending (or heck even starting), or doesn't (or won't) give percentages of drops on items (such as cloaks from Auroria) but they'll "look into it" then boom Hordor tells us what we want to know. Can you not legally disclose information from XLGames that is retained in the databases?

Why is it that high level bots plague the land, and anyone with any common sense can see in 2 minutes they're a bot, you report them, or they're down to 2 hours on their "report" debuff, and yet we still see them day and night? Last week you said how proud of yourselves you were for stopping X amount of bots. But yet we run across level 40+ bots running content that isn't leveling quickly... And yet they're there with 2 hours LEFT on their report debuff, which means people have been reporting them previously and they're stuck running in place and jumping against a wall. With the MONEY you are getting into the game can you increase the number of staff to at LEAST 1 per server to delete bot accounts?

Do you think Khrolan you could you know, get a liaison or something from XLGames and ask them game mechanic questions? Last week you didn't know if focus worked on ranged weapons or not. Can we please count on you to find these things out? We -want- to know. The lack of hard knowledge on this game is really perplexing. Again if we didn't have Hordor for a lot of things we wouldn't know CONCRETE this is a game mechanic, probability etc...

Is there an ETA on when other pets will be brought in line with the p2w pet?

Will there be a revisit / (pre)visit of what nerfing that is being done to archerer based classes, specifically with the changes as I understand it to the stalker's mark coming in 2.0? In addition to that endless arrows, can we see perhaps a different approach to it (or buff) to make it viable against the incredibly high defensed based players in pvp?

Levias1
07-22-2015, 03:25 PM
Lately the game become very pay to win. With the best mounts and gliders becoming only available through real life money. This also effects land owning.
To get the best equipment you have to get a farm to grow things, however, this is only achieved through being a patron which requires real money.

My proposal is this. Non-patrons can own land but only in a really ugly area of the game.
Or non-patrons could own land once reaching level cap.
Or non-patrons would have to go though a really long quest line that would take the player all around the world to get permission to own land.

I hope this makes it into your stream as I've seen a lot of people complain about this matter.

Siobhan
07-22-2015, 04:22 PM
...and thank you so much for making it even more difficult to sit in on the live stream. I am absolutely sure my boss will let me take off two hours early every friday. /endsarcasm

Seriously, though, why would you schedule your live streams when 2/3 of the NA region is still at work/school? Yes, I understand that EU players want to see too, but I would rather see you schedule it so that one week you're early, and one week you're late. I haven't seen a "live" stream in months.

Oh, and for the player who wanted F2P players to be able to own land... NO...... there's little enough perks to patron status. Don't remove the biggest one.

Myssy
07-22-2015, 04:27 PM
what about FAMILY SIZE?
Some livestreams ago you said that you talked about it with xlgames and that the familysize will be increased to 12. But when?! 1.8?

JerryBoyle
07-22-2015, 04:46 PM
Any changes coming to the submarines in the future? We got some good feedback here:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?213057-Main-Submarine-Feedback-Thread
&
https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/3e8lqr/submarine_feedback/

Evann
07-22-2015, 04:49 PM
This is an unanswered question since a few months back. The current timezone for castle siege is every Sunday, 1pm PST which convert to GMT+8 timezone will be Monday, 4am.

Do you have plan on changing the castle siege time for Oceanic players to fairly compete with the NA? eg. change the time to Saturday rather than Sunday.

indiscora
07-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Visit us in Kyprosa's Lilyut, player made village!
The door is always open! :)

http://i57.tinypic.com/2n16fxl.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/33wr5g7.jpg

Camino
07-22-2015, 06:09 PM
maybe you will come to the opera in ynestere where some musicans are and listen to our songs or maybe you will play for us:)
hope ill see ya there have a great time on the server
maybe you are touring to falcon land visit my house you know where it is ^^

can you say me pls when we get new instruments iam waiting so long now hope that will come earlier than 2.0

TheMuteMuse
07-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Will you be fixing the male-only and female-only image items so that we can fuse them on to our armor? Currently there is nothing to fuse them on to, so they are useless. It should just make our armor into male-only or female only.

Adventure Awaits
07-23-2015, 01:49 AM
Is it at all possible to have the new loyalty button disappear upon receiving your daily allotment rather than remaining but greying out.. It takes up UI room that really annoys me.

Rubica
07-23-2015, 02:22 AM
Lately the game become very pay to win. With the best mounts and gliders becoming only available through real life money. This also effects land owning.
To get the best equipment you have to get a farm to grow things, however, this is only achieved through being a patron which requires real money.

My proposal is this. Non-patrons can own land but only in a really ugly area of the game.
Or non-patrons could own land once reaching level cap.
Or non-patrons would have to go though a really long quest line that would take the player all around the world to get permission to own land.

I hope this makes it into your stream as I've seen a lot of people complain about this matter.

How about ya will start paying and buy your Patron sub? Ya must be aware games are not made and maintained for free right? Support the devs...
Will ya get fed for free? Will ya get dressed for free?
Unbelievable way of thinking...

XBigsX
07-23-2015, 03:14 AM
I have a question;

How about taking care of the giveaways from last stream?
Sent a ticket, a pm directly to Celestrata and posted in the bug section on the forum about not having received a message in Twitch after being called out as a winner of a Soulmare last friday.

espeon
07-23-2015, 03:35 AM
It's possible to hear anything about new races this year ?

mikroman
07-23-2015, 04:02 AM
Same questions that last time:
1. "fresh server" and evolution starting times
When will start "evolution" of the old low popuated servers? Before fresh begining server start, same time or after fresh begining? Have you got any new information?

2. Coinpurses value
Any plan to change library coinpurse items or raise the droprate of archeum/valuable items in library coinpurses? Library coinpurses are good in silver, but after sell items is less effective now. We need same or better silver/LP than Prince's Coinpurse drop with Archeum tree saplings (25-30 gold in AH) and Braziers (4-6 gold in AH). Or better library only items. Not ayanad designs. Ayanad design is only a myth. :D I opened 100 dean's coinpurse today morning (1200 labor). Only motes, dusts and some fire/wave lunarite. This is the "highest level coinpurse reward". Nice. If I am lucky i can get ~20-30%(?) less silver from dropped lunarites/archeums than same number prince's coinpurses.

And +1-2 question:
Any new informations about"frest start server"?
- Marketplace content (same that old servers, less items or no marketplace): Please remove "gamebreaker" items! Farms (and high quality archeum/upgrade items in RNG boxes) good for old servers (?) maybe, but kill the "fresh start feeling" in new world.
- shared labor/credit/loyality system with old servers?: Please chose separated game system! All connections with "infected" old servers are destructives.
- character restriction or worker potion changes?: Please use stronger character number/account limitation or modify the worker potion! Change it to "1000 labor point/12 hours/ ACCOUNT"!!! Less character = more specialization and more competitive game. If you use same character restriction (2-4 character/server) use longer character cancel time!
- area and content: all zone open in 1st day or do you use "calendar"?: if we can build castle in first day this discriminate all new and normal player. Only high paying customer can win castle (more account, more character, more labor, more worker potion). +Please remove "free" Auroria portals in towns!

Electro ShadowAngel
07-23-2015, 05:20 AM
Review the steamfish submarine.

Something needs to be done about the submarine. I understand that it has been nerfed to the ground for reasons at the time for when the game was released, but it's at the point that the steamfish submarine may as well not be in the game so I will go over each thing about it in detail.

First of all acquiring the submarine is an expensive thing and having to craft each part is also costly. But with all the nerfs it all should've changed to something more appropriate like say... next to being free unless we get it fixed or reverted back to being a vehicle summon that is balanced and have a purpose. Because right now it is just an overpriced Cyanfin with next to no purpose other than the bad torpedo.

Now in more detail I shall go over the speed and parts of the submarine as well as how each part functions ingoring all costs.

Gear!

Starting off with the parts we have the:

Sonar: It's a very tiny range like the Cyanfin. It literally serves no purpose what so ever because your character can see vehicles over twice as far away and you can just... you know, turn the camera around to look around you for anything close by. Or just summon another boat and hop on radar for a second to see 800-1,000 meters away.

Oxygen Tank: It's just to breath. Yeah... thats about it. You can equip a dive helm and resurface now and then but lets say you want to dive for the super incredibly rare sunken treasure that the bots have already taken. You could use Dahuta's Bubble to breath for 45min. Or another way is just to summon a boat and wait less than a minute to get a free breathing device from it. Not worth crafting at all.

Burst Engine: This is essential and the submarine is useless without this but it's only part of the requirement to make it usable.

Air Cannon: Think we don't even have to go into detail how useless this is. It's like a silly skill how the Cyanfin use its sound skill or flipping around. It's just there for the sake of being there.

Torpedo Cannon: This is a must for the submarine. Without this there is no reason to have a submarine unless your rich and just want it for looks. But the damage is pretty crap considering it uses 3 shots and it doesn't lock-on, and has with very bad range. And in my opinion with how movement, and things work in this game for players with high ping such as myself it would prove to be near impossible to hit a moving boat unless you are able to keep up with the boat and stay on its tail. May as well jump onboard to attack if you can.

Reinforced Tailfin's: Literally all of them are useless with how swimspeed works in this game, this includes the marketplace Tailfin. So just get the Burst Engine instead since you can only equip one item at a time.

Now for the other major problem besides the gear.

Speed Mechanic!

The speed mechanic of the submarine, which is it's biggest flaw besides it's ability to deal damage against a high speed moving boat. If the submarine was kept as a vehicle summon with the ability to use all the gear together with a high base speed and the lock-on ability of the torpedo, it would've been fine with our high speed customizable boats in the game.

But instead let's just pretend there is nothing wrong with the damage and torpedo's aiming.

The requirement to have songcraft to even boost speed by a tiny bit more is completely horrible. And with how swimspeed works the submarine without a breathing device is useless. So you need a breathing device to go faster to make use of your characters swim speed. But doing so makes the tailfin's useless, unless the tailfin's instead gave the submarine movement speed instead of swimspeed. Which would make it slower with songcraft compared to swimspeed with how swimspeed and movement speed multiply. Anyway you need a pack to have the submarine useful and swim speed is capped at 75%.

So to achieve the max speed you need to go through with being a pirate for the pirate title Desert Fox or Great White.
The SUPER RARE swimfins Eternal Defiance with the swimspeed lunafrost as an enchant for more swim speed.
That brings you to 72% so you need to be an elf too to hit the extra 75%.

Throw in the Burst Engine and try to calculate the overal speed boost with the cooldown and use songcraft as well.

So we need to have lots of things prepared to have submarine have some speed!

You need a breathing device.
Massive swimspeed.
A specific build.
A certain part crafted which you gotta keep spamming.

All this just to keep up with some boats with how fast they move!

But the point of a submarine is to deal damage to boats. So lets say you get all that speed set up you have to be able to keep up with these highly regraded boats just to maybe hit them and deal a tiny bit of damage.

I don't know about you but that to me seems like a massive investment in time and resources just to be set up for having very little use or be useless.

Essentially we have to invest a lot to have a Cyanfin that looks different with some crappy rockets attached to it.

Honestly it needs to be reverted back to being a vehicle with all skills so its useful, and won't need a breathing device to even function so the Oxygen Tank can be useful again.

And give it back a high base speed and a lock-on system to even be a viable way for combat. That way we don't need to invest in high swim speed, a songcraft build, and have very bad torpedos.

How to fix.

So to fix it it's like I said. Make it a vehicle again not a mount.

Give Sonar some useful range. Even having Sonar for this and Cyanfin at 500 meters will have at least some function.
It's still a lot smaller than the unupgraded boat 800 meter.

Oxygen Tank. Like I said make it a vehicle again with its normal high speed to not require a breather. Boats are super fast now.

Burst Engine. Fine as it is in my opinion. Everything else is what is wrong.

Air Cannon. No comment its just useless. Not sure what to say about this one.

Torpedo Cannon. This and Burst Cannon are a must for submarine. But this needs lock-on. It already has very low damage. And is fine as it is if it had lock-on.

Reinforced Tailfin's. Useless as a mount. Would be useful on a vehicle that doesn't have mount swim speed mechanic's so we have something we can actually upgrade to be useful again. As it is now your marketplace item is just a waste.

Not quite sure what else to add at this point. But this seriously needs to be reviewed, as now its a huge investment for nothing.

TL/DR
Make it back the way it was in the past as a vehicle and not a fish mount.

Gender Dance's.

While you're here I would love it if XLgames could have Lord of the Dance not locked to gender's. I would love to do the male version of the dance on my female character as I love the Popping and Locking Dance styles. I literally changed gender and swapped back just for that dance! This is a huge investment of merit just to dance.

Ping Matters.

Please bring back the skill queue fixed asap. I have tasted how much difference it makes and I really need it. Also because of ping, could something be done about boats moving, it is literally impossible to grab and place packs or even use any melee skills unless the boat is completely stopped. Last of all can something be done about skills when someone is behind you. It keeps saying target is facing wrong direction when someone runs circles around my character only because my ping is so damn bad. I feel that instant cast skills should still work as your character automatically turns to face the right direction but this is not the case with high ping. It is a major disadvantage especially against other melee players. This only makes sense to me with channeling skills.

Rahvin
07-23-2015, 12:06 PM
That's my line!

You have a god complex too?

Kitwyn
07-23-2015, 01:04 PM
Has XLGames tested Archeage with Windows !0?

Xongor
07-23-2015, 01:49 PM
Visit our little Village in Villanella

http://www11.pic-upload.de/23.07.15/ylq42ua7hpbz.jpg

Pansi
07-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Please fix the auction licenses, I have it on the NA servers and it says it's account wide, it should therefore work on the EU servers because it is the same account, but it does not!

Also, I would like to ask just why the only way to get this license is to buy it from the cash shop?

Yes it can be gifted but that just means that someone else had to buy it and gift it to the person, why isn't it like almost everything else including Apex, able to be sold on the auction house? At least then a beginning player can try to earn enough for that to then help them earn enough gold to be able to afford the Apex from other players, which in turn let's them buy other items from the shop(or is this yet another way to guide players into pvp)?

Termocaos
07-23-2015, 02:09 PM
Are they gonna kill Amanda's Soulmare again?

Osyden
07-23-2015, 02:18 PM
Grrr, apparantly I posted it in the old thread because the news article is linking incorrectly. So here it is again, this is on Kyprosa.

http://evajobse.net/other/pictures/mansion.png

Mansion in Silent Forest. Land was claimed right after launch and it took me almost a year to build this thing, all by myself. It's a monument of how much a single person can accomplish in Archeage.

notebene
07-23-2015, 05:22 PM
The Patron Button

1. Could it be made to be movable?
2. If not, could you move it somewhere else?
3. Would it be possible to have it reset with the daily quests?

Osyden
07-23-2015, 11:41 PM
I have a request:

Will there be improvements to fusing appearances of items onto a stat item soon? Because we have many items that can be upgraded now, and the appearance you apply to these items are lost all the time. This is a real pain for cash shop and limited edition items used for appearance purposes. In my opinion, we need a feature like Guild Wars 2 Skin Wardrobe (https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wardrobe-system/), or a simple fix that the appearance item is NOT consumed when you fuse it, so you can use it as source item unlimited times.

Redstick
07-24-2015, 03:05 AM
Mansion in Silent Forest. Land was claimed right after launch and it took me almost a year to build this thing, all by myself. It's a monument of how much a single person can accomplish in Archeage.
No offense, but the lady which posted on the first page is part of a two-people guild on west continent. She built 2 plazas and 3 Mansions so far,one of them is the 2nd oldest of the whole server - maybe it's even the oldest one right now if Dragoon's mansion in Ynestere doesn't exist anymore, and she even destroyed one of them to replace it with a chateu in Gweonid Forst... that's a kinda crazy move imho. LOL. Her Guild, Shiraten, consists only of her husband and herself, both aren't whales, they are making gold with traderuns and thunderstrucks. The Lady is a well known land baron. I've seen her often in Exeloch, working in the mines. This is a monument of how much a single person (since her partner isn't into land-owning at all) can accomplish in this game and he was humble enough to not mention her whole story :)
It's really no offense and I can understand that you are proud of what you have build! Personally I don't have any land anymore and I'm kinda happy about it. I can't wait to see your and all the other houses during today's livestream. Keep up the good work, Osyden!! :cool:

edit: question @Trion:
In Korea there is a kind of Shop in Mirage where you can put on Customes or ran around with Cash-Shop mounts before you buy them. It's a nice feature to test things before you buy them. Are you planning to implement this feature?

Tosker
07-24-2015, 04:19 AM
Questions:
1) The dream ring quest should be a challenge. But the last part is a joke, there is no challenge, excitement, it is a pure grind of the worst kind. What is the point of making someone spend hours repeating the same dungeons to get an essential item?

2) On server transfers etc, do you take into account that the main population on servers now comes from alt accounts. Many people have 3-5. On Dahuta we are probably down to less than a thousand active players, server is boring and dead yet we will not have the option to move?

3) On the above point why not make labor easier to gain, as it is in Korea, where workers are cheap and can be spammed, so we dont all need multiple accounts?

Thank you

mikroman
07-24-2015, 04:27 AM
Questions:
1) The dream ring quest should be a challenge. But the last part is a joke, there is no challenge, excitement, it is a pure grind of the worst kind. What is the point of making someone spend hours repeating the same dungeons to get an essential item?

2) On server transfers etc, do you take into account that the main population on servers now comes from alt accounts. Many people have 3-5. On Dahuta we are probably down to less than a thousand active players, server is boring and dead yet we will not have the option to move?

3) On the above point why not make labor easier to gain, as it is in Korea, where workers are cheap and can be spammed, so we dont all need multiple accounts?

Thank you

3) you can buy no cd craps. We need ACCOUNT Based limit and not 1000 labor/character in 12 hours. Problem solved. Whales will jump to the land to die. All real players win. ;)
+ah prices ruled by vendor\ customer. If yuo sell it cheaper other can buy it in lower price.

short version: no thanks. Not need more p2w carebear support.

Deathpulse
07-24-2015, 05:37 AM
Last Livestream you guys did a Giveaway. 3 Costumes - 3 Soulmares. I was lucky enough to get the 3rd Soulmare. Earlier the same day, since I am into horses and stuff(..), I had ordered a real Arabian horse from a breeder in Sudan. Good guy and fast shipping, I recommend! It came to my door, Greece, a day ago!

So, the real horse is here but Trion's digital Soulmare horse is still on the way after a week. Atleast, let us know, If its within 2015, we are probably cool, otherwise, I might be playing other games.

Roark24601
07-24-2015, 06:32 AM
1) Submarine. It is broken in almost every way but the two worst aspects are its slow speed and lack of firepower. Are you actively trying to fix this?

2) Glider regrades. Tier 2 regrades are expensive and fail about 80% of the time. Success means you have a 25% chance of getting the ability you wanted to increase. When you showed us how regrades worked in the stream, you obviously didn't know this was the mechanic. Are you trying to fix this?

3) Timber Coupe. It has no ability to flip itself back over in spite of being the most expensive car. Not enough people drive these to raise it loudly as an issue but having traded in my Apex Squall that could flip itself over reliably, this is as bad a design flaw as many aspects of the submarine.

Lunaus
07-24-2015, 06:53 AM

Thank you

As far as I remember KR doesn't have regen and everything has to be bought with real cash even after gaining patron. Sooo

Ayrx
07-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Hello

any plans to add previous content from archeum crates such as bloodmaw eveningwear, mirage bjorn, and other exclusive items from old boxes to the loyalty store to put those items in line with the current system?

Thanks.

SweetMikka
07-24-2015, 09:42 AM
Are we really answering questions this week? I watch live stream for that reason alone because the giveaways are junk and I have not won anything since I started AA. (When I started watching live stream Trion was giving away $150 packs to winners so a mount for weeks or gliders for weeks is blah) I would like to see some nice giveaways. Players asked for the dusters, dragon pets... we got soulmare. Why not have something that can ONLY be obtained by watching live stream? Or offer choices to players (mount, costume, potions).

Sorry but visiting other servers weekly and not hardly answering questions sucks for those of us not on the server you are visiting. And all servers you visit are NA... Why not visit EU?

Necrodeemus
07-24-2015, 09:53 AM
I don't really have a question regarding the in-game mechanics this week, more a question directed at Trion and Khrolan, Amanda and Seraphina.

Question 1 : If you take home pay was based on the roll of two dice, rather than the work you actually put into your jobs, 40, 50 hours per week. Would you continue in your current employment, or would you seek opportunities else where?

Question 2 : How much influence will the NA market (Trion) have with the game, once we are all on the same development cycle ? Compared to now, honestly, how much of a percentage increase do you anticipate this to be ?

Salvator
07-24-2015, 10:04 AM
Question: When we see the complete new ( not the server Merges) releasing ? what is the date ? what is the version ? is it 2.0 is it maybe lesser then 2.0 pls answer this questions

Focslain
07-24-2015, 10:14 AM
Question: When we see the complete new ( not the server Merges) releasing ? what is the date ? what is the version ? is it 2.0 is it maybe lesser then 2.0 pls answer this questions

To repeat their answer form all the prior livestreams

Please see the official thread here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?209367-OFFICIAL-SERVER-EVOLUTION-amp-FEEDBACK-THREAD-(Mark-III)

Seriously they aren't going to state anything different then what is here.

Altimar
07-24-2015, 10:22 AM
I would post questions again, but they will just be ignored or glossed over in favor of the cash shop fluff.

Traciatim
07-24-2015, 10:27 AM
I would post questions again, but they will just be ignored or glossed over in favor of the cash shop fluff.

Maybe your answers are in one of the RNG boxes?

Riddlee
07-24-2015, 10:33 AM
I have one question if there in 2.0 version players fraction will be available?

Genessa
07-24-2015, 10:39 AM
1) Submarine. It is broken in almost every way but the two worst aspects are its slow speed and lack of firepower. Are you actively trying to fix this?

2) Glider regrades. Tier 2 regrades are expensive and fail about 80% of the time. Success means you have a 25% chance of getting the ability you wanted to increase. When you showed us how regrades worked in the stream, you obviously didn't know this was the mechanic. Are you trying to fix this?

3) Timber Coupe. It has no ability to flip itself back over in spite of being the most expensive car. Not enough people drive these to raise it loudly as an issue but having traded in my Apex Squall that could flip itself over reliably, this is as bad a design flaw as many aspects of the submarine.

I have the same three questions. :). "Clipped wing" should be removed altogether. People will still pay to get the VH upgrade they want. Forcing us to go through the expense to remove it each try, especially when it was intentionally left out of any of the information ahead of time is just unconscionable.

Focslain
07-24-2015, 10:44 AM
I have one question if there in 2.0 version players fraction will be available?

It was pulled from the KR version, so until it's fixed there we will not have it.

Siobhan
07-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Someone else mentioned this, but I thought that since the 29th is getting here pretty fast, I would ask again anyway. Is there any word on Windows 10 compatibility? I am sure there are a lot of us waiting to push the button on Windows 10, but not if it means not playing AA until XL gets around to a fix.

Altimar
07-24-2015, 11:01 AM
Maybe your answers are in one of the RNG boxes?

0.1% chance of dropping?

Rahvin
07-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Aranzeb? Aranzeb aranzeb aranzeb aranzeb! Aranzeb, aranzeb aranzeb aranzeb aranzeb.

Aranzeb aranzeb >.<

BeaverCleaver
07-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Question 1: - Why are kraken spears (Arcadian Sea Pillagers) still able to pull ship captains off their wheel and completely off their ship 100% of the time?

Question 2: - Why are tooltips wrong for all cannons? Naval cannons should have the best balance of range and damage, but instead the High-Angle Siege Cannon actually has the best range and damage of all cannons.

Liia
07-24-2015, 11:23 AM
What about name change? neeeed *.*

Traciatim
07-24-2015, 12:15 PM

They've answered that a few times before. No name changes planned.

Muskeg
07-24-2015, 12:27 PM
any word on when a "dressing room" preview of auction house items will be added? It would be great to be able to see visuals of items before purchasing.

Muskeg
07-24-2015, 12:29 PM
any word on when the black pearl bottleneck will be fixed? Why can't you just swap black pearls with prismatic diamonds on the recipes? Prismatics = higher but far more common than black pearls

Muskeg
07-24-2015, 12:41 PM
is the plan to remove defensive pot stacking still in place? IE: either physical or magic def, not both at same time

Has Trion determined consequences to player economy by removing 50% value of pots? IE: ingredient demands, clubhead costs, farming profits?

Veiovis
07-24-2015, 12:48 PM
hiho,

if you would like to visit one of the oldes houses of kyprosa, come visit my house in torchfyre bay villanelle.
i've placed it like 50 minutes after the server went online. it's that homefull place me and my friends went when we feel empty and bured. just to chill and watch into the sea,...

http://s29.postimg.org/ipm9qlkrn/Screen_Shot0302.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/ipm9qlkrn/)

http://s10.postimg.org/doaf455hx/Screen_Shot0303p.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/doaf455hx/)

bonzo1968
07-24-2015, 12:55 PM
I have made tickets and have asked this question before with no response. Could you please let us know why we haven't received any tokens for the fishing tournament about 6 or 7 weeks ago.

Geriatric
07-24-2015, 08:32 PM
(And yes, I'll ask more questions than last time. Your opinions have been recorded! ~Celestrata)

This was a job well done, thank you for going through the list that was so, so much better. Good Job Celestrata.

Exiledd
07-25-2015, 01:59 AM

Kill confirmed. ;D

Adventure Awaits
07-26-2015, 09:49 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/32fff67e267810bca6856414efd75235.jpg
kyrios

Bezerk77
08-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Will the new fishing boats be made by upgrading the old fishing boats like the farm carts? . I am sure all the current fishermen/women don't want to be left with a useless fishing boat. Also Can you make it so we can sell our boats/ships? We can already sell our built land and houses or take down houses and sell the design. Why can't we do it with boats/ships, It really doesn't make since that we can't already. I am sure all the current fishermen/women don't want to be left with a useless fishing boat.