PDA

View Full Version : After patch connection problems...need help please...

Ryee
07-24-2015, 06:58 AM
I see others having problems after the patch but theirs are a bit different than mine so yes, I am starting a new thread...

Splash screen loads then takes me to the server select screen...once I press connect, it looks like it is going to go through but then I get the annoying message...***The Gods have disconnected you!...Check your network status and read any recent alerts*** (recent alerts means ???)

This happens on my EU server (where I play mostly), happens on the NA server I play on from time to time as well...when I try to connect to PTS...it starts to load but as soon as the splash ends and right before it goes to the select screen it completely closes the game out and puts me back on the desk top...

I talked to live chat for well over an hour yesterday but not one thing we tried (we tried several) worked...as far as I know you only get that message when you are not connected to the net...I was and am now connected! Sheesh...

Any suggestions from someone who might actually know how to fix this? :confused::confused:

Ryee
07-24-2015, 10:00 AM
Can I get some help here please?

Ryee
07-24-2015, 11:13 AM
This in NOT a glyph problem! I can load all other games on Glyph...can someone please help me!?

Kinnu
07-24-2015, 07:23 PM
This needs to be addressd. I have multiple guildies with the same issue except on the NA side. They can play EU and Test Server just fine. Just not their main server.

Ryee
07-25-2015, 12:27 AM
It sure does! I ended up talking to live chat yet again this afternoon for almost an hour, yet again and nothing we tried worked, as I said this is not a glyph problem like everyone else, today will be the 3rd day that I can not get in...I am more than frustrated to say the least :( The gm there was the same one as the first time and he sent in a ticket for me and I am still waiting on a response in my email...I don't use ingame gold to purchase my patron...I pay automatically by card every month and three days not being able to run the game is really starting to piss me off...

I can't get any help so it makes me wonder why am I paying a monthly to play a game I can not load? /sighs

Ryee
07-25-2015, 10:33 AM
Can someone look into this please...going on 3 days that I cannot login!

Niklauss
07-25-2015, 11:54 AM
Issue continues, an official response would be nice.

Silver Haze
07-25-2015, 11:59 AM
try adding archeage and glyph to exclusions in antivirus and firewall i have to redo this every few patches or i get same thing

Niklauss
07-25-2015, 12:14 PM
try adding archeage and glyph to exclusions in antivirus and firewall i have to redo this every few patches or i get same thing

nope

Ryee
07-25-2015, 12:40 PM
Glyph is there I will try AA but I have a sneaking suspicion this is not going to help

Ryee
07-25-2015, 11:57 PM
...anyone?

Shoes
07-26-2015, 01:26 PM
I uninstalled > deleted Archeage folder > reinstalled.

Ryee
07-27-2015, 02:37 AM
I uninstalled > deleted Archeage folder > reinstalled.

I surely did as well, just this afternoon

The powers that be really need to address this issue sooner rather than later!

Agate
07-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Try deleting your Cache folder for Glyph in %localappdata%.

Used to have this problem but it went away (No idea why or how. but what I said above had fixed it temp in the past.)

Ryee
07-27-2015, 10:46 AM
Thanks I did once but will try anything now :P

Ryee
07-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Try deleting your Cache folder for Glyph in %localappdata%.

Used to have this problem but it went away (No idea why or how. but what I said above had fixed it temp in the past.)

Ok anyone? I can not find %localappdata% in my glyph folder...I also have 2 AA's listed on my comp besides the ones in my glyph folder....

1 is AA and one is AA 0...each have 3 files in them, both in C: and they are documents, working, and manifest in that order

Anathea
07-27-2015, 12:34 PM
It's not about %localappdata% in your Glyph folder, but you must find Cache folder related to Glyph in %localappdata%.
In Windows 7 it's in C: -> Users -> your username -> AppData -> Local -> Glyph -> Cache
then delete Cache folder's content
It also helped me - had same problem.

Ryee
07-27-2015, 02:27 PM
It's not about %localappdata% in your Glyph folder, but you must find Cache folder related to Glyph in %localappdata%.
In Windows 7 it's in C: -> Users -> your username -> AppData -> Local -> Glyph -> Cache
then delete Cache folder's content
It also helped me - had same problem.

Thank you, I will surely try :P

Ryee
07-27-2015, 02:34 PM
I tried...I am still getting the Gods have disconnected you message...thank you again for trying to help

Anathea
07-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Yesterday it looked it helped, but not today :(
EU servers OK, but NA = Gods...

Emozhanshi
07-29-2015, 09:31 PM
Gonna Bump this as well, as it is an issue that hasn't been solved! Disconnected right after server selection.