PDA

View Full Version : Hacked.... AGAIN.

MalakezDarnos
07-30-2014, 12:41 PM
So, i am going to try and keep my cool here because this is unreal.

Just before I get started I want to make everyone aware I am not someone that goes to phishing websites, i am very clued up on them & protect myself to the highest standards!

Before the first Beta test (1day) I was hacked, my account got BANNED and I missed the first testing, now again 1 day before the 2nd beta test my account gets hacked and BANNED again! WTF IS THIS ♥♥♥♥ING ♥♥♥♥?!!?!?! I PAID 110 FOR ♥♥♥♥ING WHAT!? A ♥♥♥♥ING CAPE?!!?!? Are you SERIOUSLY ♥♥♥♥ing kidding me right now? You can come back with a support ticket to me all you ♥♥♥♥ing like with 'scan for viruses' blahblah but this has ♥♥♥♥ all to do with me and this is YOUR fault somewhere down the line. I paid a damn lot of money for my account for this game & I have experienced 2% of it.

I want my money back. I did not get what was in the package I purchased.

SORT IT OUT :@

MalakezDarnos
07-30-2014, 12:43 PM
Also just to add again, BANNED?! Why the ♥♥♥♥ did you ban me if you emailed me saying you knew it had been compromised? Just change my damn password for me? Why ban it for you guys to take the whole of the testing to sort it out? Not only last time did you have to go through 2 different 'stages' of the unbanning process but you COST ME THE DAMN TESTING PHASE!!!

Mangix
07-30-2014, 12:44 PM
Lol...

:rolleyes:

Snaloe
07-30-2014, 12:47 PM
I had a problem one time on a firends pc, there ebay was take over, made a support ticket got the account back and was hacked again. Same as you did full scans nothing but each time it was re hacked. They had a back door key logger on the pc every time i changed the password on the email and on ebay it was re hacked untill the pc in question had a full clean format and reinstall. Hope you get it sorted. GL

MalakezDarnos
07-30-2014, 12:48 PM
Me again,

So I have taken 5 mins to woosa & calm down. I know to a lot of people I am going to sound like a huge kid above, but in the most respect I have not got what I paid for due to something that has happened on there end, which I just read up on Google and apparently 120,000 accounts got banned (for apparently being hacked?). So at the moment I am just going to presume you have some security flaws or something.

Sorry to anyone that reads this & finds it offensive -.-

Just please sort this out...

MalakezDarnos
07-30-2014, 12:49 PM
I had a problem one time on a firends pc, there ebay was take over, made a support ticket got the account back and was hacked again. Same as you did full scans nothing but each time it was re hacked. They had a back door key logger on the pc every time i changed the password on the email and on ebay it was re hacked untill the pc in question had a full clean format and reinstall. Hope you get it sorted. GL

Thanks for the reply. As I said above I know what to look out for, i am no newbie to viruses/backdoors/trojans etc etc. The last time I got a virus was over 10 years ago :) - Thanks though.

Kylazin
07-30-2014, 12:49 PM
This kid is serious? He's serious. Learn how to protect yourself better. Use different passwords and get an authenticator. Stop acting like your problem's are the games fault.

Scapes
07-30-2014, 12:51 PM
Our Support Team can assist you with this: http://support.trionworlds.com