PDA

View Full Version : In need of some build advice!

NobylKnight
07-30-2014, 01:26 PM
Hello, all!

I'm really struggling to find the right build for my character, and I'm hoping all of you build gurus out there can lend a guiding hand.

I'm looking a build that works best for PvE and raiding. I'm not into PvP at all, though I will also need something effective against enemy attacks during trade runs.

Any magic-using builds I've tried seem to bleed mana like an open wound, so I'd need something that'll help me either regain mana effectively or keep its drain at a minimum.

I've tinkered with various combinations (Doombringer, Dreadbow, Blighter, to name a few), but I just haven't found that sweet spot.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Kutsus
07-30-2014, 02:05 PM
Demonologist is a great PVE mage. Very versatile with different specs. You'll want to level up Shadowplay and swap to Daggerspell during trade runs, though, IMO.

NobylKnight
08-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Demonologist is a great PVE mage. Very versatile with different specs. You'll want to level up Shadowplay and swap to Daggerspell during trade runs, though, IMO.

That sounds promising, but what kind of armor or weapons? That's the thing when people talk about builds; they rarely mention what armor and weapons work best with them.

Kuryoku
08-04-2014, 10:08 PM
"Swain" Skullknight: http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/33500
-Cloth Boots, Hands, Helm / Plate Armor / Shield and Scepter