PDA

View Full Version : a good class to begin with?

rodde
08-01-2015, 01:03 AM
hello everyone, i am looking for a good class for farming and for solo PVP (you know when your meaty ♥♥♥ is too fat to flee). preferably, i would like it to be a melee class, but i don't disdain a magic class either, capable of either sustaining or killing real fast, and not a tank, too hard to build up for a poor commoner like me.

thanks in advance^^ please do not start a debate amongst yourselves because you do not share the point of some other, that would confuse me and you wouldn't be helping me in that case! :p

keygy
08-01-2015, 02:32 AM
hello everyone, i am looking for a good class for farming and for solo PVP (you know when your meaty ♥♥♥ is too fat to flee). preferably, i would like it to be a melee class, but i don't disdain a magic class either, capable of either sustaining or killing real fast, and not a tank, too hard to build up for a poor commoner like me.

thanks in advance^^ please do not start a debate amongst yourselves because you do not share the point of some other, that would confuse me and you wouldn't be helping me in that case! :p

Darkrunner all the way, Battlerage/aura/shadow

rodde
08-01-2015, 02:52 AM
dark runner huh, can you argument a little bit please, since i don't know much about each separate tree, i can't know the strenght of a given build just like that, i hope you can enlighten me^^

Neoxide
08-01-2015, 07:43 AM
Darkrunner is perhaps the most mobile class in the game. It is a high damage, high speed, high utility assassin. Its weakness is its lack of AoE damage and its squishiness. It can almost guaranteed trip and 3shot any player with similar gear level, assuming the weapon is half decent. It's comparable to rogues in vanilla wow and the most played class by a very large margin.

Its main counters are withcraft fear combos, certain defense skills, and hybrids that can outlive its initial burst. Most everyone else is a sitting duck if you catch them.