PDA

View Full Version : NPC Ramai improper voice greeting.

Gentatsu
07-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Server: Ollo
NPC: Ramai Seed Merchant

Issue:
was doing learning to farm quest chain and clicked on Ramai to buy a potato seed. The Greeting I recieved was not in english and did not know what she said as no text appeared with the greeting either. Shop window with the purchase / sell tabs opened up.

Purchased potato and NPC made another statement not in english, so again unknown to me what npc said.

Im assuming the npc was still using Korean language.

Gentatsu
07-30-2014, 05:02 PM
Server: Ollo
NPC: Floriad (General Merchant)

Issue: Same issue as Ramai.. Voice is not in english and do not know when npc is saying.

Warhead42
07-30-2014, 08:47 PM
It seems that there is a lot of voice translation that hasn't happened yet. I have experienced it multiple times so far, but didn't think to write down who and where it was occurring. However, I just ran into another NPC like this, so I will start posting the info.

Haranya - Windsleeves - Esha (General Merchant)
Haranya - Tigerspine Mountains - Nuhan (Seed Merchant)
Haranya - Tigerspine Mountains - Eastern Representative Hilal (Blue Salt Brotherhood)
Haranya - Housing Province (just SW of Tigerspine Mountains) - Auctioneer (Mirage Isle)
Haranya - Housing Province (just SW of Tigerspine Mountains) - Taru (Carpentry Merchant)
Haranya - Housing Province (just SW of Tigerspine Mountains) - Jilli (Seed Merchant)
Haranya - Housing Province (just SW of Tigerspine Mountains) - Josiah (Sapling Merchant)
Haranya - Housing Province (just SW of Tigerspine Mountains) - Suryu (General Merchant)
Haranya - Housing Province (just SW of Tigerspine Mountains) - Derril (Warehouse Manager)
Haranya - Housing Province (just SW of Tigerspine Mountains) - Paduhn (Livestock Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Shuri (Livestock Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Pelbosi (Stablehand)
Haranya - Anvilton - Leni (Sapling Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Amerin (Carpentry Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Emru (Seed Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Olden (General Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Potare (Warehouse Manager)
Haranya - Anvilton - Murabin (Skill Manager)
Haranya - Anvilton - Honor Point Collector
Haranya - Anvilton - Izu (Guild Manager)
Haranya - Anvilton - Puloto (Weapon Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Jeldro (Armor Merchant)
Haranya - Anvilton - Pelbo (Blacksmith)

After being out and about, the above list is only the beginning. Pretty much any NPC that sells things speaks in Korean. I know that the game is only in Closed Beta right now, but I certainly hope that these vocal localizations get sorted out prior to launch.

That said, that's my only real issue with the game at this point, having a lot of fun so far! Looking forward to the launch.