PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Event Preview Livestream: August 14 at 1:30 PM PDT

Celestrata Bloodsong
08-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Join Producer Merv "Khrolan" Lee Kwai, Associate Producer Amanda "Amary" Fry, and Senior Community Relations Manager Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for our next ArcheAge livestream. This week we have a schedule packed full of things to preview and discuss. Topics will include the upcoming Blue Salt Festival, a first look into the ArcheAge Anniversary event, and a detailed discussion of the upcoming server evolutions.

Do you have a question for the team regarding the Evolution or one of our upcoming events? Post it in this forum thread!

ArcheAge Event Preview Livestream
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Friday, August 14 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)
Duration: 45-60 minutes

Make sure to stick around to the end of the livestream, because you may walk away with your very own Chimera Agent uniform!

Kurita
08-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Question 1:
DC's ( The Gods.. ) and stopping the Game and exit to Windows
Is there news in solving these problems ?

Question 2:
Regrades
Since the last two updates the chance for upgrading decrease.. Many of our guildmembers needs 20 or more scrolls from green to blue.. there was a better time for regrading... please look for it.

Tinqu
08-12-2015, 03:15 PM
When can we expect to see the housing upgrade on test server. also is there a way to have some move fluffy commands added, one that are reusable, like Rock out Fluffy for 1000 raw stone or Row Row Row your boat Fluffy for 1000 iron ore?

Ryuna
08-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Start Time: Friday, July 17 at 1:30 PM PDT (GMT-7)

August 14th you mean. :p

Siobhan
08-12-2015, 03:27 PM
Here's a couple of questions I would like to see answered if at all possible:

1. Since our 1st anniversary is coming up, will there be "gifts" for those characters that are (over) a year old? Some of us are playing the same character we started with on day 1 of headstart. We'd like to see our "loyalty" rewarded (hint hint.)

2. Is there any hope that our livestream times will be adjusted in the future so that those of us who do not live somewhere east of Halifax and work a regular day job can have a chance of making it after we get out of work? We'd like to participate, but somehow our bosses don't look kindly on us escaping the desk a couple hours early every Friday.

Just sayin'

Ubain
08-12-2015, 04:59 PM
do server evolution comes before patch 2.0 ? or after

Sashay
08-12-2015, 07:23 PM
The Trion is expected to have when going to Mount Griffin?
The Trion has forecast when it will have the custom of this video below?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBWYakBK5c&feature=share&list=UUGc8cCQLcl4iR4RspmHmIlQ&index=2
What is the exact date of deployment beginning of the patch 2.0?
You have set a system that improved the Ping game for players from other countries, but some abused the system that was put players and you guys took the system. When this ping improves system will return? Would not it be more correct to punish players who abuse Bug instead of harming those who play no game the game?

Tks

trickzz
08-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Are you guys thinking about not letting transfer in the new realms/servers ? As you stated, "fresh ah" having endgame geared players with plenty of items to inflate the ah, would just ruin the market and community.. or atleast have a set date

BigMac
08-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Evolution is a huge topic but it's only part of the changes coming in 2.0. I'd like to hear more about the new guild vs guild war system and any changes that will dramatically alter the housing areas.

Janek
08-12-2015, 08:48 PM
We had events : xp boost, honor boost - when do we have Profficiency boost?
is possible that soon we can have x2 on it?
- also about honor events (Guys can U increase x2 honor pernament )? im asking because i was farming arena 1vs 1 and 5 vs 5 full weekend and u know what - on end of weekend i was ending with 0 lunagems in weapon:)
My best score was 3 lunagems....increase chance for lunageming or make the honor events all time.

- Fishing - is that true with new 2.0 patch fishermans finally got boosted?
Im not talking about boosting fishboats, im talking about changing/increasing price for fish, and about chance to find best spots with fishes (like blue merlins now)

also the new arctic zone - pls change req to fish there for like 20-40-50k, because now its dead zone, rly dead and whats the point to adding dead zone..

Gryf- why so long we are waiting for that mount..?
and i heard on NA/EU servers griffins are getting nerfed like on RUssian servers, is that true? (nerfed means they are missing 1 skill to boost jump)

Comlurb
08-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Please!! Answer my points on ur LiveStream. There has been a long time I am trying to talk about pvp and the main topics are always plushies, costumes, new builds, etc. There are a few simple things to be addressed to make pvp much more fun for everyone that plays it, independent of gear.

First... What do you guys think of raising the amount of honor received on Gladiator's for the one that looses 2x0. As it is now, people that do not have gear, ability, or whatever, just earns 5 honor when they loose. This way no one ever queues cause it has no benefit to loose. Gladiator's end up dead and new players never get to really learn this kind of pvp. If you raise for 30 if you get no points and for 50 if you kill ur opponent once, it will make Gladiator's arenas much more alive!!!

Second... Please improve the 5x5 Arena. Nowadays there is only one scenario with one objective. There are so many kinds of grounds in ArcheAge as swamp, mountains, ocean. Why not make different scenarios with different objectives as capture the flag or king of the hill. It would improve pvp 100%!

Third... I don't know how hard this is, but make both arenas connected in all servers. Now there is just nobody making pvp. We sometimes wait for hours to play one 5x5 and it ends up being 5x4 or 5x3 or 4x3 etc. This would be a great improve also.

I have a bunch of other ideas to improve pvp... But since I know you guys have lots of work, I will stick to these 3 ones cause I see them as priority. Please, give me an answer about it... I love this game, but pvp is dieing overtime. I remember on the early days when these arenas were crowded... Just miss it...

Thank you.

Elorin
08-12-2015, 09:30 PM
May as well save your breath on asking any questions related to arena, they've already said that there wont be any updates to it until 1.8/2.0 or later.

roxxas
08-12-2015, 10:35 PM
In 1.8/2.0 will there be more heroic versions of dungeons, for example like GHA (Greater Howling Abyss)?

Also are the new Fellowship Plaza (http://goo.gl/axl2DF) and New Haryana Mansion (http://goo.gl/c4crHF) in this update or are they 2.5?

kirklestat
08-12-2015, 10:42 PM
bring back the archeum conversion event.

Bruttle
08-12-2015, 11:33 PM
I have a few different questions for you all.

Question #1: When is the new fishing boat coming out?

I heard it was a cash shop item in KR and was limited time. You should put it in our shop. I think that it would help revitalize the ocean and get people out there. Also, is 2.0 going to bring better fish prices at the merchant?

Question #2: When are the car upgrades coming?

I would love to put a stamp on my car and get some better speed out of it(and yes, I still hate you all for nerfing the hell out of it).

Question #3: Any plans for putting old mounts back in the shop?

I heard something about reintroducing previous cash shop mounts. Are there any plans for this? After months of running a 64 bear farm and getting absolutely nothing, I am done with it. Putting the bear back in the market would be nice.

Question #4: What happens after 2.0?

We will be caught up soon but then what? What are your plans to circumvent the brick wall at the end of this breakneck pace. When our version catches up and we slow down to the actual game development pace, you won't have new expansions just around the corner to keep people coming back. When the next "new shiny" is a year away instead of months, people will get bored. The glaring holes in gameplay will become unbearable unless they are fixed and the game is smoothed out.

Question #5: Any word on the new races?

I heard about the warborn, the returned, the dwarves, and the fairies. The game has been out in KR for over 2.5 years. Isn't it about time to get more than the vanilla races?

BigMac
08-12-2015, 11:58 PM
I keep hearing rumors that the Korean 2.0 made major changes to property ownership in Diamond Shores. Are you planning major changes to our housing areas in DS... in other zones?

Mundos
08-13-2015, 02:33 AM
Question:

Why on earth, don't you write everything down in the patch notes?
Like what materials are needed for crafting stuff. Mats changes overall for certain items.
Decrease/increase drops or fixes.
Stop the hot/ninjafixes, we all know about them so make it official instead of hiding it in the dark, making people angry and leaving the game. If you are honest upfront people stay. Simple as that.

Alara
08-13-2015, 03:55 AM
When will the server list of servers that will or will not be merged finally be finalized?

oalija
08-13-2015, 04:29 AM
Please post a text recap when this livestream finish.

Bunnyleptic
08-13-2015, 04:32 AM
Can we get an ETA on Griffin mount please??
And will you put Royal Griffin in Loyalty Store please??

mikroman
08-13-2015, 04:54 AM
IF this things missed in next big description and patch notes:
- When will 1.8/2.0 PTS start (if we can test this patch)?
- When will XLgames and Trion do REAL patchnotes and descriptions and not sloppy cartoon of the system/patch notes? you know it: Patch notes contain DATA and not plans in big words. ALL changes. Not only some of them. What did it change and "How many" are in NUMBERS? Example: where is regrade chance changes (real % chances), trade pack values, material chances of coinpurses, braziers and archeum trees (regrade braziers, archeum tree sapling droprates, archeum motes/dust/shard/crystal/essence droprate, haunted chest droprate, thunderstruck chances, black pearl chances, Chances to get sun/moon/starpoint fragment in braziers, chance to get fragment and points, chances and amount of archeum dust-shards-crystals-essence of Archeum tree saplings) . Tax calculation, proficiency effects/levels (exact numbers! and not only the fact that they "do it"), rare material chances, real damage of siege weapons... All this information is in your hands (?), but collected by players. WHY?

+Does archeagedatabase is your site or just other example what is very good and did you forget it?

Sil3x
08-13-2015, 05:06 AM
One more question, there's a persistant rumor about the possibility on 2.0 to plunder or sack land in constested or hostile area, what about it ?

(+1 for proficiency event and good patch notes)

theXeon
08-13-2015, 05:35 AM
Are loyalty /credits (e.g via apex) / labor on the current servers shared with the new upcoming servers (rangora/morpheus)?

ZandersMSI
08-13-2015, 05:46 AM
So you have said that some servers are being merged. What about the "populated" servers can we have some way of changing servers with having to start a fresh.

Also dahuta RP server really.

dasieymae
08-13-2015, 05:50 AM
I have some questions that I have not seen answered.
1. How are you going to handle fellowship plazas? Big investment by player for good of community and no chance of placing it on merged server.

2. Will hives be part of "kit" or destroyed?

3. Will pre-paid taxes count when placing land or will they just be lost?

Lastosmane
08-13-2015, 06:11 AM
My only Question :

Will old players will be able to use their no cd labor potions on old servers to dominate on the 2 new servers??? except credits ( and maybe loyalty ) it definitely shouldnt share the labour from the old servers with the new one. if yes gg wp i know some guys stacked 200k labour ( no cd pots ) to destroy everything on the new one :D

None
08-13-2015, 06:25 AM
Are loyalty /credits (e.g via apex) / labor on the current servers shared with the new upcoming servers (rangora/morpheus)?

This, and what are you guys doing to improve patch notes? I think the patch notes need to be released either before or right when the servers go down.

Also Ironclads... Its going on 4 months with this issue... Please think of something that you guys can do on your end to fix it. Refund us the materials or compensate us some other way, as waiting on XL seems to not be the best resolution.

Qsoloz
08-13-2015, 06:56 AM
Looked everywhere http://i.imgur.com/59dVhPT.jpg

I want this where do i find it

heyheykoolaid
08-13-2015, 07:07 AM
Looked everywhere http://i.imgur.com/59dVhPT.jpg

I want this where do i find it

only europeans who went to gamescon got them.

Qsoloz
08-13-2015, 07:12 AM

thats bs Im expected to travel 12000 kilometers to a convention so that i can get this 1 item.gg

Thx for the reply though appreciate it

Gramms
08-13-2015, 07:39 AM
When stop mount normalization? When get back costume stats? When e get a good version like rus kr or ch? When mirage island get new itens not cash shop only give ppl a chance to get something

voodoona
08-13-2015, 08:22 AM
Hello lovelies! Like several others have already asked....

1) ETA on Gryffin?
2) What's happening to pre-existing houses in Diamond Shore? Are we SoL, will we get comp'd...?
3) Has XL decided on any changes to subs and/or glider upgrade RNG?

Celestina
08-13-2015, 08:45 AM
What currency will Dark Pegasus be for? I need to know what to save up for it! And what's happening to the items in my 10 storage chests in my houses when evolution comes? Leaving any behind is not an option. Also why can't land be locked for existing non-land-owners for a certain amount of time on the new server so that the previous land owners can have better chances to get back what they've been paying for all these months? Previous land owners will already have to compete with other patrons who lost land to get back their own lost land, and throwing people who never had land to begin with into the mix will just be that much more of a kick in the face to people who've been paying all these months.

necrocannibal
08-13-2015, 08:47 AM
Question for that upcoming New Server in September for NA / EU:
When i create 1 Character on that new Server, will be there the same Loyalitypoints, Laborpoints & Credits as on my old Server?
So can i use Worker Comps on my old Server and use these Laborpoints on that "Brand New Server" ?

Thanks & have a nice Day :)

JollyWand
08-13-2015, 08:48 AM
When you will fix the brazier situation ?
In 100 brazier 90 sunpoint wtf
On my server kyprosa sun ar at 8 gold and the moonpoint are at 25gold wtf
The fu***ing ah its full of sunpoint but pretty empty of moonpoint cause the moonpoint are rare as f**k

Phattaz
08-13-2015, 08:54 AM
For all of us with housing in Diamond Shores, what type of compensation will we receive, what happens to our chests and items in our houses. Its a major land loss if we cannot re plot, compensation needs to be considerate of what players will be losing.

Focslain
08-13-2015, 09:25 AM
As for new events, it was hinted by Kholan over a month ago that there was going to be an event to help pull gold out of the economy. Was wondering if this gold sink event was coming up soon and/or how it's planned to be run.

draz
08-13-2015, 09:32 AM
when will submarines get a speed boost so they are actually worth crafting?

Trixologist
08-13-2015, 09:32 AM
As for new events, it was hinted by Kholan over a month ago that there was going to be an event to help pull gold out of the economy. Was wondering if this gold sink event was coming up soon and/or how it's planned to be run.

The last event was a gold sink - the scrolls on Mirage. Not a huge sink and may not have been what he was referring to but it definitely pulled a sliver out of the gold pool. Anything larger scale is directed at whales and probably won't equate to fun or beneficial for the normal player.

Focslain
08-13-2015, 09:35 AM
The last event was a gold sink - the scrolls on Mirage. Not a huge sink and may not have been what he was referring to but it definitely pulled a sliver out of the gold pool. Anything larger scale is directed at whales and probably won't equate to fun or beneficial for the normal player.

If true then guess I'll be getting my next snowflake fix then, been holding off incase it was like the labour events.

But you have a point due to the amount of hammers and wedges needed to make those things.

Kwon
08-13-2015, 09:47 AM
My little questions:

1) when releases the griffin? how much?
2) when you open the hall doors in mirage island?
3) my server will close, I can choose where to go?
4) let's make some "compensation" by being thrown into the street?

MariaIrene
08-13-2015, 11:15 AM
1. We would like to prepare to move our items smoothly, without losing any of them. What do we need to do? Pack everything in chests? What will not be moved? What will we lose?
2. Will we be given time to prepare?
3. When we log in after the move are we all to spawn in one location and run to look for the new land or we spawn where we log off before the merge?
4. Is the new server going to have the same map, or it is going to be a completely new, unknown to us land?
5. Just to be certain and to clarify - our built houses will be moved into our inventory and placed as built - we will just pay taxes - correct? What will you do with inventory space if not all items fit? Do we need to keep our inventory empty before the move?
6. Will our chests full of items be moved as full or will they be emptied before the move? If so, will we lose the items or will you make extra inventory so we can collect our items and place them back in chests after the move?
7. Will there be a limit as to how many properties we can own - I have many farms for the guild's use. Will I be limited by the number I can place?
Thank you

Ryuna
08-13-2015, 12:13 PM
My little questions:

1) when releases the griffin? how much?
2) when you open the hall doors in mirage island?
3) my server will close, I can choose where to go?
4) let's make some "compensation" by being thrown into the street?

Recently saw a video of the Gryffin after I read your post. I want the Gryffin mount now. xD

notebene
08-13-2015, 12:38 PM
1. Character Display Quick Access (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?198276-Character-Display-Quick-Access-(Alternate-Costume)) still has that problem always defaulting (and changing) your appearance back to 'Alternate' rather than whatever you had it last set to. And if it doesn't, or wasn't intended to by design, it should remember that on a character-by-character basis.

2. I got Amary to comment on this (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?206800-Assassin-Costume-from-KR&p=1803658&viewfull=1#post1803658) once on this a month or two ago during a live stream. My spamming in chat finally caught someone's attention. All she said was (paraphrased), "Yeah, I saw that too, and was also wondering about that!" Since she seems to be the 'go to' for costume/shop questions, I figured that meant maybe it'd stay on the radar, and we'd figure out where it comes from. Or, at the very least, if that ended up 'not' being a real thing in the Korean (or other) version, and it was just a mock up that never made it, that we'd have some sort of word on it. I'd very much love to have my existing costume, some day, preferrably sooner, get that alternate version if it does exist, and just hasn't made it to the game yet. Clearly the tech is there, as we have the alternate costumes now.

Menoa
08-13-2015, 12:43 PM
I'm not quite sure if this has been answered, but will non-evolution server players be able to transfer to an evolution server (IE Tahyang players transferring to Kraken (Evolved)

Kaios
08-13-2015, 12:56 PM
2. Is there any hope that our livestream times will be adjusted in the future so that those of us who do not live somewhere east of Halifax and work a regular day job can have a chance of making it after we get out of work? We'd like to participate, but somehow our bosses don't look kindly on us escaping the desk a couple hours early every Friday.

Just sayin'

this

M1666
08-13-2015, 01:22 PM
1 - When the August update with Red Dragon regen fix is coming?

2 - What else we will have in this update?

3 - In this update we will have any piece of 1.8/2.0 content?

4 - someone asked already but lets ask it again, do you have any plans on changing the live stream times?

5 - this is not a question, thanks for reading.

Greybeard
08-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Will you allow the option for any player on any server to transfer server please? We are will to pay for it!

Ayfo
08-13-2015, 03:01 PM
1) When exactly is the new "Morpheus" server coming out? (Date/time...Need to book time off work, and change my sleep schedule)

2) I personally haven't played since the Auroria launch almost a year ago. When it launched, the login server was only half-working, keeping a lot of people from getting in, and even those who got in, weren't able to place houses due to bots/land hacks.
- Is there any risk of that happening again with the new server? Or have the issues with hack shield (and whatever else happened) been fixed?

3) Will labor/credits from our other characters be immediately available on the new server or will there be a grace period (1-2 weeks of no cash shop)

Demmy
08-13-2015, 03:07 PM
When will some attention be paid to the balance of archers? They're currently not worth playing because of how much better mages and warriors are compared to them. There are many threads on the forums pleading to make archers better / to 'un nerf' them. They're the only class in game that is almost extinct. Simply looking at the auction house and seeing a lack of crafted archer gear further proves how few use them. Something needs to be done to bring them back and made viable because many people enjoy playing them, myself included. I'm not asking to make them 1 hit kill machines or even as good as the flavor of the month enigmatist, but I would at least like to stand a chance at being able to win vs -some- classes. This is a game where it's 'supposed' to be rock paper scissors pvp , and at the moment archers cant really kill anyone cept other archers.

Stormborn
08-13-2015, 03:17 PM
For the new re-roll servers, do you plan to keep a new character's ability to access account-bound loyalty and credits? (This is a yes or no question.)

Shakila
08-13-2015, 04:17 PM
Please!! Answer my points on ur LiveStream. There has been a long time I am trying to talk about pvp and the main topics are always plushies, costumes, new builds, etc. There are a few simple things to be addressed to make pvp much more fun for everyone that plays it, independent of gear.

First... What do you guys think of raising the amount of honor received on Gladiator's for the one that looses 2x0. As it is now, people that do not have gear, ability, or whatever, just earns 5 honor when they loose. This way no one ever queues cause it has no benefit to loose. Gladiator's end up dead and new players never get to really learn this kind of pvp. If you raise for 30 if you get no points and for 50 if you kill ur opponent once, it will make Gladiator's arenas much more alive!!!

Second... Please improve the 5x5 Arena. Nowadays there is only one scenario with one objective. There are so many kinds of grounds in ArcheAge as swamp, mountains, ocean. Why not make different scenarios with different objectives as capture the flag or king of the hill. It would improve pvp 100%!

Third... I don't know how hard this is, but make both arenas connected in all servers. Now there is just nobody making pvp. We sometimes wait for hours to play one 5x5 and it ends up being 5x4 or 5x3 or 4x3 etc. This would be a great improve also.

I have a bunch of other ideas to improve pvp... But since I know you guys have lots of work, I will stick to these 3 ones cause I see them as priority. Please, give me an answer about it... I love this game, but pvp is dieing overtime. I remember on the early days when these arenas were crowded... Just miss it...

Thank you.

i so agree with this idea of your it would make it alot more fun

Greybeard
08-13-2015, 04:52 PM

Thank you.

^ This

Osseric
08-13-2015, 04:57 PM
Just a few things that I don't think were addressed in the other comments:

1) Will Workstations be packaged in the exact same ways as Houses/Farms? (Want to be sure they aren't forgotten in the mix)

2) I've heard rumors about teleport locations being wiped for the Land Rush, and setting both races in one starting area to force them to run to find plots... Is this True? If so will both races be set to one spot, or will they be sent to their own respective starting area?

3) When you Merge a server with another will you be taking care to merge servers to make a more balanced population East/West wise?

- I realize this will make some extra work (not a lot) to find out which server has a large faction
- imbalance, but if you don't do this it will eventually lead to population attrition on an equal scale
- to the past 6 months all over again...

4) Is there any way to assure that only pre-packed houses/farms/etc can be placed down in the first 24 hours or so of the Merge start?

-This can help beat the botters at their own game, making the people who will have lost
-everything at least have some shot at getting some of it back...

Thank you.

Mormegiil
08-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Can we get in increase to the loot that drops from normal ghost ships? i would like to see them drop ship regrade scrolls and not just a chance but always drop 1-5 scrolls. this will make them worth doing instead of just something that is on the ocean you avoid when doing a trade run

MightyWhite
08-13-2015, 07:25 PM
How will socketing chances change with 2.0?

Leto
08-13-2015, 08:41 PM
Are we getting the all-white Griffin like Korea? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYNrvdBV7Dk

Jama
08-13-2015, 08:41 PM
I have a question...

<insert ayanad design drop rate improvement request here>

Thanks,

Galadriane
08-13-2015, 10:12 PM
Please put an end to the rumours and speculations and give us a timetable/sequence of events in chronological order (even if you can't give specific dates, knowing what happens before what will help). I'll be getting up at 6:15am on Saturday to watch this Livestream (@6:30am Sat, Australia EST), so I do look forward to get some more clarity on the following topics :eek::

1.8/2.0 release - I heard mid-Sept and that it includes the housing upgrades, is that correct?
Voluntary server transfer option (and will that be for anyone or just for accounts on the Evolved list; if open to all, will you prevent people from migrating to servers on the Evolve list?
Servers evolution (I understand it's EU servers first then US; but how many days between EU and US? or will you wait for EU evolutions to be bedded down (say 1 or 2 wks) before applying to US servers?
what has/will be put in place in regards to protecting us against land hackers, including current players (with Patron) that use hacks to port, locate people, items and acquire land etc
what has/will be put in place to prevent login issues, queues, lag on day 1 when we'll all be login in to re-acquire our land?
how much notice do you intent to give us (before announcing the Evolution/merger dates)? and what can we do to prepare?
Availability of the 2 "fresh start" servers

Thank you!

WretchedChild
08-13-2015, 10:27 PM
There seems to be some confusion among players about Evolution and Server Transfers. The main question will Server Transfers be available to EVERYONE evolution candidates and non-candidates after the Evolution is done?

Alchuilas
08-13-2015, 10:43 PM
+ Does the blue-salt festival highlight any old or new deity of archeage's pantheon in specific?

+ Do you think ArcheAge will ever reach the point where there are GM's who are actively involved in story telling, by altering scenery in small cosmetic ways, as well as being able to spawn-and-posses NPCs/combatants? I feel like that level of depth would create a whole new appeal to the game.

BigMac
08-14-2015, 02:16 AM

You didn't have to be European to get the codes, you just had to show up at the Trion party at GamesCom. A very similar house (red roof instead of purple) will be available at PAX Prime in Seattle.

mikroman
08-14-2015, 02:32 AM
Fresh start server related additional questions:
1. any change in trade quests? (donkey quest and medium scarecrow farm quests)?
Same trade packs than now? Same lvl requirements? (10 in blue salt quests, 30 in donkey/16x16 scarecrow farm quests)?

2. any public farmers workbench to "craft" items?
(I hope not)

3. restricted scarecrow fams changes?
now: You can get only the first scarecrow in this character/account. Example: Solzred pumpkin farm and West Gwenoid farming area. Do this area restrictions change to "Free" or not? Do limited time (starting) scarecrow farm areas change to free and unlimited or do this areas stay unchanged?

Yuomi
08-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Events are good but we need Informations...
When comes 2.0 on Test severs? Pls not only 2 days before launch.

Amyela
08-14-2015, 03:23 AM
Is the stream over ?! :( http://time.is/PDT :( or maybe I don't get something in the time :(

mikroman
08-14-2015, 03:26 AM
is the stream over ?! :( http://time.is/pdt :( or maybe i don't get something in the time :(

1:30 pm = 13:30

Boci
08-14-2015, 03:29 AM
The stream starts 22:30(10:30 PM) Amsterdam Time. 21:30(9:30 PM) London time tonight(Friday)

Amyela
08-14-2015, 03:32 AM
So I guess it's about 10 hours from now ohh good :D

Xiax
08-14-2015, 04:17 AM
Why I still get no answer on my E-Mail about why u removed my Thread "MODS - are Game Breaking" & the question?

atm u gave me only a Warning for my Thread

Macharani and cheese
08-14-2015, 05:42 AM
1. When is black pearls growable from pearl oysters coming?

2. When is increased family size coming?

3. Will there be more furniture coming?

VeSanter
08-14-2015, 05:54 AM
You guys are doing really good job lately. The Archeum fixes, scaling in every aspect, systematicity, freedom of speech and the amount of fixed content they game gained is doable.
Question nr.1: How about these Golden Ruins hunting quests? They give meaningless amount of experience when in fact faintly we can get the same result in just killing one of those mobs. Context: https://i.imgur.com/kQC6KoU.jpg

Question nr.2: "Hearty Meal" daily quests are a neat idea. But they aren't really that much profitable and even unworthy of a merit. Can you guys consider change it's rewards to something like "random exclusives"?

Idontkno
08-14-2015, 06:18 AM
Question:

Can you please address mount normalization? Could we see multiple tiers of mounts at some point in the future? Or is this not in the plans anymore.

I started a forum thread in general discussion that had overwhelming support in favor of removing mount speed normalizations (86% support the idea), so this is clearly something that people would like to see addressed at least.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?217084-Ok-we-have-outgrown-mount-normalizations..

Ayfo
08-14-2015, 06:40 AM
Will you be adding a Morpheus/Rangora forum soon, to let people advertise their guilds and find ppl to play with (prior to the servers actually launching)? Or should we just go through the archeage subreddit for now

BigMac
08-14-2015, 07:19 AM
Will you be adding a Morpheus/Rangora forum soon, to let people advertise their guilds and find ppl to play with (prior to the servers actually launching)? Or should we just go through the archeage subreddit for now

That's a good suggestion.

mikroman
08-14-2015, 07:36 AM
Ok. No "big news" yet. So we can start asking probably answered questions. Livestream needs ammunition. :)

Draxfacts
08-14-2015, 07:55 AM
In the "New" server, are you allowing characters to be transferred to in either before or after the evolution, or will it be a fresh start? Also, what AH group will it be on?

Draxfacts
08-14-2015, 07:55 AM
And when is the Griffin coming out!!!!!!!!!! :D

Necromonicon
08-14-2015, 07:58 AM
Will Amary ever come to Calliel server and steal our carts :)

Aired
08-14-2015, 08:11 AM
Question 1: Will we ever see a no break regrade charm again? Due to the way this was implemented it elevated some to obtain very very nice weapons. Can we expect this to be addressed in anyway for "newer" players?

Question 2: Well more of a suggestion... The RNG boxes are fun for a lot of people, and I don't think we can fault anybody for trying them. However, if you have invested lots of money or gold via apex to get "x" item, only to fail miserably, it maybe advantageous to put in a second chance opportunity.

We already have the "Dolphingate" workbench. So I propose a simple code that gives you a fail coin. If you open a box and fail to get "x" you receive 1 "RNG coin" combine 10 of these coins and you get a token you can use to buy 1 more RNG box of your choice. This would allow somebody who buys 50 boxes, 5 more chances to try again or for a different box.

I think it would drive sales for two reasons.
1. People will spend more to get their tokens to try old boxes.
2. It would take the "ouch factor" out of buying $100 worth of credits only to come up with nothing, but by giving people a chance at the item again + any of the old items they may not have been around for.

(This idea should also be grandfathered in.. if possible to alleviate the sting for those who previously didn't get "x" item).

Aired
08-14-2015, 08:14 AM
Question 3:
Did the regrade on ship components change? I have been testing this on PTS and noticed that it is now much more difficult to obtain ship regrades to higher tiers.

aushmee
08-14-2015, 08:16 AM
Evolution is a huge topic but it's only part of the changes coming in 2.0. I'd like to hear more about the new guild vs guild war system and any changes that will dramatically alter the housing areas.

GUild vs guild system what is it?

Aired
08-14-2015, 08:29 AM
Will Amary ever come to Calliel server and steal our carts :)

According to her rules she only does this when nobody is around to see it. Though we of course would welcome a visit. :)

dafaithz
08-14-2015, 08:42 AM
hey there !

What about new Arena-Gamemodes, 2o2, 3o3,...
What about "ranked" Arena-Games, so that ur whole team can join in matches.
What about new Arena-Gametypes like: capture the flag, last man standing,...
What about more motivation to get involved in open world pvp, like way more honor for killing people and not only within war times.

Focslain
08-14-2015, 08:43 AM
GUild vs guild system what is it?

Here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?213692-ArcheAge-2.0-Patch-notes)

Nexiss
08-14-2015, 09:22 AM
Question on Pet & Mount Armor Crafting

In Khrolan's Producer's Letter it was mentioned that craftable pet/mount armor was to be introduced. Which up-date will this be in, will it be similar to the current method of character armour/weapon crafting using RNG or more like the ship component crafting, and what kind of materials will it require?

Thanks

Celestrata Bloodsong
08-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Many questions from this thread have been collected and will be answered on today's stream. Some were already asked and covered on the stream from 2 weeks ago, and I'll provide answers to those and all of the questions here in the thread after the stream is completed. (Like I know we covered the questions regarding arenas, for example.)

Thorandril
08-14-2015, 09:56 AM
We had events : xp boost, honor boost - when do we have Profficiency boost?
is possible that soon we can have x2 on it?
- also about honor events (Guys can U increase x2 honor pernament )

gonna reiterate this one, made 8k on the weekend and my pants went from 2 gems back down to 1, 8,000 honor later. Make this system less miserable so people aren't just going to give up on it.

I mean honestly, if everyone is able to fully socket their PvP gems fine it kills 2 birds with one stone. Less frustration with backwards progress and less insta gib in PvP, which is something this game needs.

Phattaz
08-14-2015, 09:59 AM
gonna reiterate this one, made 8k on the weekend and my pants went from 2 gems back down to 1, 8,000 honor later. Make this system less miserable so people aren't just going to give up on it.

I mean honestly, if everyone is able to fully socket their PvP gems fine it kills 2 birds with one stone. Less frustration with backwards progress and less insta gib in PvP, which is something this game needs.

I believe the translated korean notes say honor ones wont break anymore. could be wrong.

Pwnocchio
08-14-2015, 10:36 AM
Can you please request that the development team add content to the player Folio in game that will cover descriptions for buffs/debuffs/effects?

The overall documentation on these effects are sparce and often NOT correct.

For example, the patch notes for how Feral Mark and Feral Overpower were wrong. The in-game description (if you mouse over the buff) doesn't match was was in the patch notes and it differs in a very major way. Right now the only way to see it is to use a skill or weapon the triggers said buffs and then mouse over them and 'screen shot'.

Not a very user friendly gui.

Please add effects/buffs/etc.. to the player folio.

Pwnocchio
08-14-2015, 10:37 AM
Also, Celestrata, you said you would pass along the concerns regarding Ranged Attack & Focus to the development team. Did they confirm that Focus IS helping Ranged Attack?

KiLLxToM
08-14-2015, 10:46 AM
I understand that arena changes are on the way, but on the topic of arenas, 1v1 arenas are currently and for the foreseeable future sort of lacking balance points between classes and for some reason offer WAAAY more honor for time spent.

5v5 Drill Camp arenas require team coordination, much more time, at least have some level of balancing due to the random nature of team composition (everyone has a chance to get screwed XD), and generally take much longer to get a "lobby" together. Is there any real reason we can't constantly run double honor payouts in 5v5 arenas to attempt at bolstering participation in arenas on servers where pvp arenas aren't as ... popular? Especially given that most Drill Camp arenas generally take like... 800% longer =P

Rabbit - Aranzeb

RIP - Really Ignorant Pretenders - PIRATELIFE

zDecoy
08-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Few things I want to see addressed:
1. Will the cost of Specialization Snowflakes ever be adjusted? Currently when you use a Specialization Snowflake to increase your total number of proficiencies, you will need an additional Snowflake each time. The first time you need 1 snowflake, the second time you need 2, the third time you need 3 and so on (is there an upper limit?). The Snowflakes cost 3000 credits or 200g in game so the cost of the additional snowflake adds up quickly.

2. Can placement time for seeds be reduced or even removed if you attempt to place on protected land? There is currently a ~2 second lockout when placing seeds in succession.

3. Will there ever be additional uses for Bait Worms? To start, I think being able to feed them to chickens/duck/geese (and their animal pens) would make sense.

Mezlo
08-14-2015, 11:29 AM
New Server questions that I do not believe I have seen posted before.

As a founder that left the first server I started on,is there any possibility that there will be a chance on the new servers to get some old mounts and such back in the future?

Is there any chance that we can give you $150.00 for any starter pack that has been offered before?

Some of us want the depths packs and worried that they will be removed before the New servers and why can we not give you our money on other past starter packs?

I finally got a response from y'all about the lunar farm,I realize it is my fault for not reading before I throw money at y'all,but it is a little upsetting still that I have to leave my founder account for dead and make a new one. Is there truly no way to just credit the account if no lunar farm exists?

Once again thanks for y'all time Mezlo

claudett
08-14-2015, 11:50 AM
I have only one question regarding the evolution ,make that 2 . guild leader do my mates all go where I go ,and do we keep all our stored items such as pages from logs and badges,gilda ,or should I be liquidating everything ?

PwnusPoints
08-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Everyone was up in arms about it when it happened, but since then I haven't seen anything past "we'll look into it."

Is there any intent on fixing this in 2.0, and if not, is there a way we could get our Ironclads changed to Wheeled Mortars or Fire Ironclads? The tank is essentially worthless to me as I bought it to use to blow up ships but they do nearly no siege damage anymore.

krazypunk1018
08-14-2015, 12:06 PM
Ok something that bother me about the servers merge, you mentioned we can't have stuff in our mail but the problem all the stuff I have doesn't fit in my bag and warehouse only hence why I have chest filled stuff. What are we supposed to do with that?

Marenmei
08-14-2015, 12:13 PM
How do you secure that all Peoples get land?
What are you doing with the land Botters, who will surely be there?
Are ther new Housing Zones Released with the merge.

Are there any plans to ease the tax painfor the merge? I have one acc who ownes all my land, just producing the tax assessment. i realy dont know how to place the buildings an farms with him

EnderX
08-14-2015, 12:19 PM
Mergers:
Chests, Chests, Chests... You got to be kidding with:

Items that are normally destroyed during a land demolish must be packed up into your character’s inventory or warehouse in order to prevent their destruction.

Arcanoman
08-14-2015, 12:20 PM
@ Celestrata

Can you guys expand the 2 unbuilt construction to be account wide for the first couple days?!
Some ppl might not be able to play the moment the server are opened... maybe this will give more ppl a chance to get land.

We all know how land rush can be frustrating. Let's avoid the pain, pls.

Much luv <3 xoxo

YoshiWarrior
08-14-2015, 12:25 PM
Any chance of adding a trailer to cars? Right now the average person with 2 haulers out incomes a car, cars cost so much to make for them to be left behind like this.

I see on the other servers they have a hello kitty car any chance we could get a Batman Car haha?

Hiredtokill
08-14-2015, 12:34 PM
Can you guys explain what will be happening to socketing lunagems in 1.8/2.0? Will there be changes in the socketing mechanic?

mikroman
08-14-2015, 12:47 PM
Fresh server questions:
- shared or separated labor, credit system? If we have shared labor and we use worker potion in old or evolution server does it affected to labor points in "fresh start server" too? This is really bad idea. Where is the fresh start feeling if we can use 6*2*1000 labor points/day from normal worker potions and "unlimited" bounded (non time dependent) labor potions. New player has no chance in this system.

- shared loyalty points? Can we use "Old" server loyalty points in fresh start server? Can we buy loyalty farm and all marketplace-loyalty content? (other anti-new-player factor)

- timing: same start time in evolution and fresh start server or different time?

Thorandril
08-14-2015, 12:49 PM
One last thing before I forget, is there any way a developer could comment on the active effect of the kraken spear removing captains from ship wheels? it seems the entire point of captains intuition was so that naval pvp would be rebalanced around not trivially removing the captain with ease and then blowing up their ship. Currently it's a little bit silly, the problem still exists but just between haves and have-nots.

Also what's the deal with the skill+hellspear combo that glitches you down into the ocean?

notebene
08-14-2015, 01:32 PM
1:32. Stream?

Xiax
08-14-2015, 01:51 PM
Will Auroria(castle) available on the start of the new Servers?

YoshiWarrior
08-14-2015, 01:55 PM
Will you guys open the servers at a set time even if you finish early? I plan to take part of the day off work but if you might open early it changes things =/...

Galadriane
08-14-2015, 02:20 PM
would it be possible to have an account wide warehouse? (large size! i.e equivalent to 4 maxed size character warehouse), accessible by all the alts where non-character bound items, including housing decorations, crafting workstation, beds etc and of course mats can get stored and therefore transferred?

this account wide warehouse could be made available for non-evolution accounts, but in smaller size with ability to buy expansion certs on marketplace :-)

Celestrata Bloodsong
08-14-2015, 03:34 PM
Posted a new thread containing answers to many of the questions asked during today's livestream:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?218583-8-14-Evolution-Questions-answered-via-the-Livestream

Jeapers
08-14-2015, 08:04 PM
Will leave game with merge , worked so hard and spent so much actually money to get the land I got and it is all going to go bye bye. When the servers go up only a select few will be able to get on like always because everyone is going to try to rush, there isn't a chance for anything. They need to refund my money.
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
If this was a different kind of MMO a merger (and it is a merger not an evolution changing name does not make it better) wouldn't matter as much but this game has made LAND valuable and no amount of money they give for the land will give back the true value of the land that was acquired.

Adora
08-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Can you give us some expansion scrolls to help hold some of our items for the move?

Ryuna
08-16-2015, 08:20 AM
Will leave game with merge , worked so hard and spent so much actually money to get the land I got and it is all going to go bye bye. When the servers go up only a select few will be able to get on like always because everyone is going to try to rush, there isn't a chance for anything. They need to refund my money.
I WANT A REFUND!!!!!!!!
If this was a different kind of MMO a merger (and it is a merger not an evolution changing name does not make it better) wouldn't matter as much but this game has made LAND valuable and no amount of money they give for the land will give back the true value of the land that was acquired.

There is no point in spamming.

zeroallmight
08-25-2015, 12:53 AM
For the anniversary event i logged into the wrong character is it possible for a GM to fix this? the quest/event items are in my mailbox I would like this to be fixed as soon as possible the ticket id number is (308285)

Mangogogo
08-25-2015, 12:59 AM
Got my anniversary event items on my alt too. Great way to encourage players to use alts to prepare for evolution and then have an unannounced event on an account level. Is there anyway to fix this?