PDA

View Full Version : [NA] LF Guild English only plz

Cirth
07-31-2014, 03:16 AM
Just as the title says, I'm looking for a guild more mature and English speaking only please. I did buy the silver founders pack so I'll be on for the 4 day head start. Just a FYI I may or I may not keep the patron up just depends on the cost in game. Other than that I'd like to find a guild more crafting/gathering/trading not soo much PVP, WoW ruined PvP for me, I'll still do it if the need ever arises.
I'm however plan on making a Firran aka Cat person, I did heard about having where any race could end up being in the same guild via being a pirate. (Mind you that was either both or one of the other rumors or hear says.) I'm totally fine with that if needs be though not too sure about it.

I've played multi mmos games from like I said earlier WoW (R.I.P. vanilla WoW) GW1 and 2, swtor,Defiance,star trek, and the list goes on for awhile. I'm in MDT (GMT-6) just in case. :) I usually end up playing in every fantasy mmo a ranger/hunter/archer well I beat you can now guess my class. I do however will gladly make alt(s) for tanking and/or healing spec, I'd preferred healing over tanking though. I'm fine with either Vent, TS, or RaidCall. Well I'll leave it at that I'll check this tomorrow since it's getting late thanks for reading have fun and cya in the game! :)

ApocaRUFF
07-31-2014, 04:15 AM
Amitabha may be the guild for you. We're mature (mostly 20+ years old, with one exception). We welcome all types of players, as well. As long as you're not an ♥♥♥ hole, you have a place within our community. We're also playing on the East side, so as a cat-person, you'll fit right in.

Check out our recruitment post (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?21751-NA-Amitabha-Close-knit-PVP-and-PVE-Guild) for a bit more information! I can also answer any questions you might have either here, in the recruitment post, or in PM!

Either way, I hope you find the guild that's right for you.

Cirth
07-31-2014, 09:38 AM
Very interesting guild name. I like how it came about and the "free" advertisement very nice. If you don't mind I'm gonna keep my options open for the rest of the day or maybe tomorrow but you're on the list of "I want in this ♥♥♥♥ing guild!!!!!". Good luck with the recruitment, hopefully cya you in game and maybe in guild and TS. :)

Temariah
07-31-2014, 11:11 AM
Hey there! I know you didn't mention RP, but I think it's something that can add a lot of enjoyment to the game. If you'd like to try out an RP guild, Arisea is a really great choice. Everyone is really friendly, and with an awesome RP backstory going on, you're sure to be able to find fun even if you don't have something to do mechanically. Don't get the wrong impression of the RP aspect, it seems like there are plenty of people interested in all aspects of the game, especially the trading and gathering that you seem to be into.

Here's the site for a bit more info: http://arisea.enjin.com/home

Or you can look at the Arisea thread here on the forums!!

Auruby
07-31-2014, 02:14 PM
Hey Cirth, if you want to try West, come to Ollo Server and play with us, whisper Taliesin for invite.