PDA

View Full Version : Blue Brotherhood quest text wrong?

Hammus
07-31-2014, 10:38 AM
Opague Polish Ingredients quest. I'm on the East Faction and it should read "Craft specialty Goods in Haranya, and then deliver them to the Item Trader in Ezna, on the continent of Nuia." According Craft page by pressing "O", Two Crowns is the correct place to go to acquire it and since the quest giver is on eastern faction it should say Haranya continent to craft and Nuia to deliver, with Ezna in Two Crowns being more specific.

I quoted down below of what the quest currently says and is incorrect

"Collect Azaleas, Narcissus, and Charcoal Stabilizer. You may grow plants yourself, or acquire them through any other means. Charcoal Stabilizer is earned through intercontinental trade runs. Craft Specialty Goods in Nuia, and then deliver them to the Item Trader in Ezna, on Continent of Nuia."

the main part that's incorrect in the quest is it being crafted in Nuia, which it isn't if you are from Haranya, it should say "Craft Specialty Goods in Haranya and then deliver them to the Item Trader in Ezna, on the Continent of Nuia". I also think Two Crowns should be mentioned so it's easier to find Ezna on the map. Like "Deliver to the Item Trader in Ezna of Two Crowns, Continent of Nuia", maybe.

unHoly
08-03-2014, 01:01 AM
Working on this now... will let you know how it goes.

Hammus
08-04-2014, 08:41 PM
I was never able to finish this quest, because I didn't have time and I was focus on trying to build my farmhouse. It's just pretty clear that Nuia to Nuia is continental trading, not intercontinental trading. It should say along the lines of Craft Specialty Goods in Haranya, and then deliver them in the Item Trader in Two Crowns, on Continent of Nuia.

Hammus
08-15-2014, 09:05 PM
Updated and was more specific since it hasn't been fixed or haven't gotten a response. I wasn't quite sure at first where Ezna was and it is in Two Crowns, I guess I have too many markers on the map and it hides the cities names. It still stands that the quest text is wrong, of where to craft your specialty goods to acquire Charcoal Stabilizer.

Hammus
08-16-2014, 09:54 AM
Also got another quest for small seed oil and it says the same thing. It leads me to believe all of these quests are incorrect in saying craft on nuia and deliver to nuia for charcoal stabilizers. Again, they should be saying "craft a pack on Haranya and deliver to Ezna, Continent of Nuia".

On another note, can you craft specialty goods in say Ezna and deliver it to the item vendor in Ezna? If not, can you take that pack across the sea to get gold or to the item trader on Haranya? This all being a eastern faction player.