PDA

View Full Version : convince me - kyrios or aranzeb.

ThisUsernameistaken
08-19-2015, 10:41 PM
title says it all

Shuzzah
08-19-2015, 11:09 PM
Aranzeb is currently a 1 major guild vs 1 major guild. iWTF on West and Forestcrow on East. iWTF is relatively new compared to FC who were hardcore alpha players and played and dominated Aranzeb since launch. West has a history of intense infighting even up to this point with iWTF fighting ******* Mafia and others, though it seems to be getting better. iWTF is the first guild in a looooong time, dare I say ever, to challenge FC as the dominant power. The problem is outside of those two guilds there isn't much to offer. RM and 903rd are great communities and guilds on West but dont aim to do what other major guilds do. Also if you don't like a toxic level of competition between factions AZ is not for you. It can get pretty dirty. But FC bred those of us who fought them since launch into players who know what it is like to have the best of the best thrown at you. It's unfair to classify either side as a zerg bc they both know what thwyre doing, just FC has been doing it for longer. One thing to consider is that bc it is only thise two guilds really competing at end game, you don't have a lot of diversity in choice, which is a major draw for Kyrios imo.

As someone who played on Aranzeb since launch until June that is my take on the server. Met some awesome friends there. Met some really scummy ppl too but thats every server. I will likely be transferring instead of merging and my personal choice is Kyrios. I can't speak for them but it seems much healthier and diverse and has not had all the huge ups and downs AZ has.

Hope this helps.

Revoca
08-20-2015, 11:26 PM
Go to Kyrios..... Aranzeb is just a West Zerg alliance server and east has one good guild

Gilgame
08-24-2015, 01:21 AM
You won't find anything close to the parity that Aranzeb has on Kyrios. Don't listen to Revoca, hes in FC, that guild is only concerned with recruiting Easterners so they can further bolster their ever-growing zerg.

Shuzzah
08-24-2015, 10:02 AM
You won't find anything close to the parity that Aranzeb has on Kyrios. Don't listen to Revoca, hes in FC, that guild is only concerned with recruiting Easterners so they can further bolster their ever-growing zerg.

Go away Celia. You have novels to write for Aranzeb forums.