PDA

View Full Version : Game wont save settings...and crashes... :/

Darianna77
07-31-2014, 12:48 PM
Okay....so today i have wait 6 hours for download and installs the game new...because it crashes and wont save my settings....
and now....all the same...

I cant change the graphicsettings....all what i can change and what will be saved is the resolution...when i change the quality....or from dx9 to dx11....its reset when i restart...

and my graphiccard driver crashes....or when that is okay the game crashes without this reason...

i dont know what i can make...its a nice game...and i will play/test it :(

After a few minutes....crash...
Yesterday was all fine for me....have played 6 hours or so...no crashes...only a few disconnects....
And Today is all broken :/

Is here anyone official that reads this forum? :/

Scapes
07-31-2014, 02:12 PM
Settings not saving is a known issue with this build. As for the driver crash, be sure to update your hardware driver. If the crashes persist, contact our Support Team: http://support.trionworlds.com

Shimmerz
04-14-2015, 10:22 AM
is their no way to get the settings to stay yet? i've been having this issue. seems to only be with the UI size. my graphic settings seem fine.

fallensaiint
04-14-2015, 11:10 AM
I'm still having this issue as well. I have removed the game and all trace of it and glyph, reinstalled several times and stays the same. I also don't see customs designs on ships or flags. Been dealing with this since diamond shores release. $6k rig I know its not on my end. ♥♥♥♥ need to be fixed asap.

Pitra
04-16-2015, 01:00 PM
too make your settings stay, set them in the character screen and log out of the game. when you log in your settings should be how they were from character screen.

fallensaiint
04-16-2015, 01:54 PM
OK so I had to uninstall and reinstall the game. Then renamed the archeage folder in /documents/Archeage. To ArcheageOLd. The went into that folder /documents/archeageOld/shaders and deleted the cache folder. Restarted my PC and loaded into the game and set options in the char screen. The redid them once I was into the game. Waited 10 min the exited to the char select screen. Waited 5 min then exited the game. When I loaded in all was ok. But I still can Not see custom images like flags,crests, and the little box heads. They all still show up blank white. Is there still no fix to this?

Fasti
04-16-2015, 11:01 PM
But I still can Not see custom images like flags,crests, and the little box heads. They all still show up blank white. Is there still no fix to this?

This is still an ongoing bug, I am afraid. lease bear with us while the team continues to work to resolve it.