PDA

View Full Version : What is the state of this server?

Rexus147
08-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Hello, my name is Rexus and i am from Calleil(West). My server will be merged with Inoch and i have considered transferring. I am here to ask some questions about this server and whether its for me

1. Are the factions balanced?

2. Is the west full of drama, trolls and purples?

3. How are the sizes of the Guilds? Are the quality or just giant zergs?

4. How populated is the server

5. How is the land situation?

6. How bad are the pirates?

selex
08-22-2015, 05:17 PM
1. Yes factions are balanced but in an odd way, west is much more powerful, size and skill but! They don't know that so they no show 90% of the time allowing the east to 3 on 1 the west making for fair fights.

2. West is drama land because of one guild with like 10 members.

3. Guilds are small but ally each other and Zerg it up.

4. Population is good but everyone sits in town wondering why there is nothing to do.

5. All land is owned cause it's worth gold to sell, but most demos are not contested.

6. Pirates are bad if it's pirate faction v 1, if it's v2 they usually lose.

Teabag
08-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Hello, I'm from the East and I've been playing on this server since release.

1. Are the factions balanced? To a point.. Yes. I don't think the East is stomping the West or vice versa.

2. Is the west full of drama, trolls and purples? West right now have a lot of drama. As for as I know East have close to 0 drama as of right now.

3. How are the sizes of the Guilds? Are the quality or just giant zergs? The west have the Zerg mentality in their head. Just read Merami's(expendable on forum?) posts about how he think small/medium guilds are useless and everyone should just build ZERG balls. Im in one of the small guild on the East 20-30 members and we generally win all of all fights unless crazy odds like 2:1 or 3:1. There's a video out there somewhere ;). If you are against trolls and want to PVP but also against the idea of zerging.. I do not think there's a WEST guild that fit you mate.

4. How populated is the server? This server stay populated around eastern afternoon/midnight. That's when most of the players are on. West shows up at Halcy.. Like 2 raids. And MM usually stay 40-50+ players.

5. How is the land situation? Land on East is around 500-600 for PVP zone 16s(with design) around 800-1k for a farm spot in Falcorth etc. For luxury houses.. Around 4k for a nice 28(500gstar house).

6. How bad are the pirates? Pirates? What pirates? Lol jokes aside most went back to their West/East faction due to leadership/greed/disagreement.
If you want me to give my own opinion of several west guilds for you. Just ask and I'll reply :)

romonster
08-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Some of the information you're looking for is in this thread: Transferring to Tahyang for Non-Roleplayers (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?219857-Transferring-to-Tahyang-for-Non-Roleplayers).

RisingWolf
08-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Hello, my name is Rexus and i am from Calleil(West). My server will be merged with Inoch and i have considered transferring. I am here to ask some questions about this server and whether its for me

4. How populated is the server?

1. Not perfectly balanced. Reds got weaker through past months.

2. As every game, we got our own downs. We do have trolls, but not a huge amount, in general it's quite calm server. Drama - faction chat, yeah, full of it, in game not so much. Purples - only if you go deeper than you should, in general, on the west side we got only two purpling guilds.

3. Quality, always.

4. - We have atleast a thousand people screaming how dead our server is - so pretty populated.

5. East side - full of land. West - you can easily manage to get some if you go on demos.

6. Pirates are dead. We had a bunch of people leaving to go to pirate faction from both sides, few weeks later all got back to their own factions. There is few super small guilds left in pirates.

Miriya
08-24-2015, 03:22 PM
1. Yes

2. Not full but there's 2 guilds who do (Trickster is full of ppl who are bored and should probably just quit and Synergy is a green pirate guild.)

3. People call 5 ppl a zerg, also using numbers is a viable strategy in any game like this so it's kinda a copout. That being said THERE ARE NO REAL ZERGS ON THIS SERVER (OT was the only real zerg)

4. Medium (Primetime NA, if you play off primetime it may seem quite a bit lower)

5. Not that bad

6. The pirating on this server is kinda a joke (red and green)

kerzon
08-24-2015, 03:56 PM
i think the only drama i have seen on east so far is people arguing who has the better RP village :o

AznElite123
08-24-2015, 07:06 PM

pvp is dead as my soul

drama high as my soul

if u consider 20 people as a zerg sure.

dying like my soul

full as ♥♥♥♥

pirate went eh

xyora
08-25-2015, 09:38 AM

1. Sure. Most days. We all have our off days.

2. Every faction has its trolls

3. I don't think I've seen a true zerg in a long while. We like to yell about zergs but each faction has its larger guilds and smaller ones. There's no one dominant guild

4. Mid size. If we could get the server to show up for pvp that would be super

5. I keep getting more land I don't need. So much land on east

6. What are pirates?

Toffin
08-25-2015, 03:03 PM
6. What are pirates?

I don't know what they are? If they need land there might be some up for sale in a couple weeks or so. I might end up selling it all except a couple pieces... 13-16*16's, 2-24*24's and a mansion... Mansion prob not up for sale though. We will see...