PDA

View Full Version : Archeage closes after poem

Midshadow
07-31-2014, 03:01 PM
After the poem thingy is done archeage just closes. I don't know what to do someone help

Blank3k
07-31-2014, 03:31 PM
After the poem thingy is done archeage just closes. I don't know what to do someone help

I have the exact same problem, I've been trying to fix it since last night when CBT2 went live (Didn't happen in CBT1)... tried every fix I've seen from fans & Trion support/facebook/posts from 2013 & ultimately downloading/reinstalling the game again... no luck.

I have got it working a couple of times, but it really was just pure fluke and currently I am unable to play, I believe HShield is causing the problem - and considering the time I've invested over the past 24 hours in hitting the Play button & simply "waiting" for it to work just for it to work twice, I really can't see myself getting back on again unless Trion can fix HShield or whatever the issue is.

Midshadow
07-31-2014, 03:41 PM
Yeah, I've been doing the same nothing works cause hack shield loads at first but when I go on task manager I don't see it open

Fehl
07-31-2014, 06:20 PM
Same issue here.

I get a runtime error c++ "abnormal program termination"

Ainbheartach
08-10-2014, 05:30 PM
same here getting tired of TRYING to play this game after I payed $150!!! I expected bugs but not being able to play kinds sucks.

Ainbheartach
08-12-2014, 08:27 PM
this is just great had an update still doing the same thing and now all my animals and crops will be gone because I cant get in the game, just loving this game, $150 for more headaches.