PDA

View Full Version : Selling Ayanad Spear Design

Ryjami
08-27-2015, 03:32 PM
Title says it all, I'm fielding offers on an Ayanad Spear Design. Not picky or anything (so not interested in too much haggling or gouging), just looking to get a reasonable amount out of this piece. Current best offer is running at 15,000. Not interested in trades, credits, apex, etc. Please send mail to Ryjami in game (if on Kyrios) or leave post here to arrange sale (via auction house if other server) =)

Ryjami
08-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Update: new pricing stands at 25,000. Will be collecting offers for the weekend. Please do not demand an instant sale and try to force me and my seller into a lower price, we won't do that, and we won't take your offer. We're looking for the player who needs this, not the bully salesman looking for a good opportunity :)

Ryjami
08-28-2015, 11:25 PM
Update: Current pricing stands at 27k from a Kyrios west-faction member, will be collecting offers still, we're now in a competitive, selling range.

Ryjami
08-29-2015, 12:45 PM
Pricing is now at 45k. Like I said before, me and my connection are not interested in price gouging, we just want a fair deal, and we feel that with this latest offer we have finally reached the point. Basically, if anyone wants to offer more than this we're officially ready to end fielding and take the offer for immediate sale.

Ryjami
09-01-2015, 06:35 PM
Updating, 45K sale fell through.

Spear is officially at a buyout of 33k, or the best offer (we're reasonable, just leave a message here). We're at the point where we'd love to unload this thing, let me know!

Nineteen
09-04-2015, 07:00 AM