PDA

View Full Version : *** EU: KDS in Archeage ***

Pages : [1] 2

Prom
08-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Greetings all,

KDS High Command has decided that Archeage is a game we will play, in the hope that beyond the neat extra features end game pvp will be something to write home about.

General Information:

— Founded in 2003 in Star Wars Galaxies, KDS is a semi-RP military structured guild.

— Notable presence in SWG, WoW, EQ2, DnL, AOC, WAR, Darkfall, SWTOR, DF:UW, FFXIV, GW2, TESO

— KDS takes pride in helping the new and experienced player alike, amongst our ranks we have many years of MMO experience and are quite willing to share this knowledge amongst our members be that with PVP hints and tips, help with the many variations of character builds, crafting advice etc. Everyone starts out as the new guy at some point and we understand that your MMO history and experience is different from ours. To make sure you as a player are integrated into our community you will immediately upon acceptance start you training as a recruit in the KDS Boot Camp. We will provide you with training in our tactics and our code of conduct.

— We have players online 24/7 as our membership spans all time zones, whatever your playtime schedule happens to be, there are always Keepers around to play with. However our main Events occur during the European Evenings.

— We are not to everyone’s taste. We are not elitist, we know people make mistakes, we understand that sometimes you will be gone for a week and appreciate that Real Life comes before Virtual Life. We do however pride ourselves in working as a guild, grouping with our friends, helping each other out whenever possible and doing our best in the game we are playing. It is no secret that we see ourselves as a serious Massive PVP guild, which makes an impact on all games we embark upon.

If you want to check out some of our adventures go check this (https://www.youtube.com/user/KDSProm) Youtube channel.

Archeage Details:

Server: EU Dahuta
Faction: Haranya/Est
Focus: PvP and Crafting

Officers for Archeage:

Maj. Prom - Chapter Co - Guild Master
Col. Xaint - Chapter Xo

Lt. Col. Augir - Civil Corp Co (the economy mastermind)

Gen. Molan - Military Advisor
Gen. Medizor - Political Advisor

Ctp. Eirik - Squad Leader
Cpt. Dante - Squad Leader
Cpt. Silverminken - Squad Leader

For Archeage we will apply our classic squad system. So if you have a group of friends that you would like to play together inside a bigger structure than this is your chance to shine as an officer leading your friends in a friendly competition with the other KDS squads. We provide the Set-up - structure, rule-set and tasks. The rest is yours to enjoy the game.
- Consider your squad as your online family
- Enjoy their company
- Do things together
- Win together
- Get to know one another and learn to work as a unit where you can achieve much more than playing solo wandering aimlessly in the world alone.

We will do our best to rule the server!
Everyone will know and fear us!
Discipline and strategy are our weapons!

Looking forward to how this new adventure will unfold!

Yours,

Preacher
08-01-2014, 12:42 AM
Oh my, KDS in AA. This is certainly a good news.

Prom
08-02-2014, 09:16 AM
Oh my, KDS in AA. This is certainly a good news.

Hey Preacher, is good to see Futilez in here :)

As for the good news, it makes me happy you think so, but I'm pretty sure there are others not so happy :D

/salute

IKShadow
08-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Nice to see you here.

+1 for great guild

Prom
08-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Thank you for the vote of confidence IKShadow.
The fact that you are around for Futilez makes things so much better all around!

Good to see you again m8!

/salute

Prom
08-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Short boat trip by some of our guys helping enemy faction - KDS members though :)

Enjoy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SAuq4R2bWI

Kalipso
08-06-2014, 02:35 AM
If this is the same KDS I remember from Warhammer than I would apply - you guys knew how to get the sh** done....

Preacher
08-06-2014, 03:07 AM
A military roleplaying guild. Or roleplaying military guild.

http://www.kdsguild.org/coc

Just read this.. brr.. especially the part 0.15 part

0.14: When a combat operation is in process and troops morale is low, on order of acting officer, all present in teamspeak members have to start singing North Korean national anthem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjV2EErPHdg.
0.15: If the game the guild is playing allows it, all Keepers recruits need to adapt an uniform following the Proussean hussaren uniform color code. http://www.kaiserzeit.com/images/lt-cav.jpg

Prom
08-06-2014, 07:58 AM
Spot On Preacher - we need to address such a mistake :)

Prom
08-06-2014, 10:03 AM
If this is the same KDS I remember from Warhammer than I would apply - you guys knew how to get the sh** done....

Hello Kalipso, you are welcomed to join if you can live by our Code of Conduct listed by Preacher - the link though :)

And yes it is same KDS from WAR on Karak Azgal - Started as Destro killed lots of Order, Mystical Awakening and Boon Control were the main opposition. When they stopped showing up for pvp we rerolled to Order on same server with character deletion - 102 people. That was around 20 December and by End of February we cracked open the Destro and invaded IC. By end of April there was nothing more to kill. Fun times sir, fun times!

/salute

Kalipso
08-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Atm I live in US but I will consider joining you guys :)

For anyone out-there interested in PvP taken to great heights than I strongly suggest KDS.

I was playing Destro and after you changed sides I remember getting rolled really bad in RvR and Esraymuk our leader (Eva Vix) exploding in /region chat and in TS "to the traitors" - haha - fun times indeed!

Aneu
08-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Interesting how you joined only today to ask a question and have now gone on to proclaim them the winners of the game... very interesting indeed. Not fishy at all either. ;)

Kalipso
08-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Interesting how you joined only today to ask a question and have now gone on to proclaim them the winners of the game... very interesting indeed. Not fishy at all either. ;)

Yes I joined Yesterday and looking over the recruitment threads I found this one that triggered some fond memories as I had a great time in WAR. As for KDS they were the main force that drove the PvP on Karak Azgal for over 6 months with them changing sides after 3 months to balance the server. In my entire mmo experience, and it goes back to SWG, I have not seen a 100 man guild deleting characters and switching sides. If that's not determination and team play I don't know what is. I really fail to see your problem...

Prom
08-07-2014, 02:02 AM

Not enough Bashing in VotF's thread so you need another one just maybe you get to put some more mud than you do already on KDS? And where did you see 'the winners of the game' part or you already 'lost' whatever battle you think means 'winning the game'?

KDS never claimed to have "won" any MMOS, nor do I believe such a thing exists, all we do claim is "making an impact" and so dose VotF, KDS just dose it with a lot more style and friends than VotF, that's all.
When you have rivals - to make them hate you it's easy anyone can do that, to make them respect you it's an entirely different matter and has nothing to do with who wins the fight. That's another thing KDS claims to do and we seem to do it well.

We shall see how tings will roll in AA but I doubt VotF will win against KDS on the above points. PvP will be fun I'm sure :)

@Kalipso - Sir, Thank you for your praising words, You remind me one more time why I'm proud of being part of such a great community as KDS. As for why Aneu is doing this you have one easy answer: He already lost the war and frustration is getting the best of him...if 'the best' was different that is :p

/salute

Kalipso
08-07-2014, 09:12 AM
I have applied to KDS as I like farming and crafting a lot besides PvP and playing on an EU server will allow me to make more money. Looking forward to see how things work first hand :)

Aneu
08-07-2014, 09:15 AM
As for why Aneu is doing this you have one easy answer: He already lost the war and frustration is getting the best of him...if 'the best' was different that is :p

/salute

LOL we will see :)

Prom
08-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Our Squad system will be used for AA so I have added the following to the main post:

For Archeage we will apply our classic squad system. So if you have a group of friends that you would like to play together inside a bigger structure than this is your chance to shine as an officer leading your friends in a friendly competition with the other KDS squads. We provide the Set-up - structure, rule-set and tasks. The rest is yours to enjoy the game.

/salute

Cyrik
08-07-2014, 09:56 PM
Bump
/salute

Prom
08-08-2014, 01:54 AM
I have applied to KDS as I like farming and crafting a lot besides PvP and playing on an EU server will allow me to make more money. Looking forward to see how things work first hand :)

Glad to have you on board sir. Our non EU population is increasing indeed. We got to be doing something right - me thinks ;)

/salute

Sabina
08-08-2014, 02:21 AM
Short boat trip by some of our guys helping enemy faction - KDS members though :)

Enjoy,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SAuq4R2bWI

That was a fun trip, managed to outrun a FUtilz clipper that was chasing us :D Cant wait for this game to release

Andrimmer
08-08-2014, 03:24 AM
Ladies and gents, i give you a bumpidebumpalot.

iniquix
08-08-2014, 10:06 AM
I've been with KDS for over 5 years now and been through a lot with them, from when it struggled finding a decent game over the last 3 -4 years that would allow us to use our full potential, tactical prowess and years of experience, to it's height in Warhammer and the dominance that followed, (didn't get to play SWG). This community and guild I will never leave (sorry Prom :p). Once your in it and committed to KDS no other guild will be the same for you.

Archeage, I feel personally, is a turning point for us as a community and as a guild. If you want to be part of something bigger then just yourself and be with like minded players who are all about it's guild and community then apply. You won't regret your decision.

Contribute
08-08-2014, 12:28 PM
I submitted an application on your guild's website, hope i'll get accepted :)

Osprey
08-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Looking foreword to exciting times in AA with KDS. I recall when I joined KDS in Warhammer played the destruction side but had no decent PVP ( no offence ORDER but it was shambolic no team work amongst other guilds ) . The decision was made to reroll to ORDER, I'm like what I'm level 50 now ...But we did the entire guild. What a fantastic piece of strategy we levelled as a guild together pulling every one up to 50 from 0. Then to lock down the PVP turning a server that had no PVP into a winning server. Great fights against the guilds we use to be ailed with on the destruction side.

So lets bring on the fun times times have changed we have grown older and wiser slower but we still play as a unit obeying every order to the death NO PROM not another jump of the cliff you should of gone left : )

Kalipso
08-08-2014, 03:35 PM
hey Osprey I remember you as well - I think my name was Nunkcenak in WAR and we have done some PvE stuff together if I remember right - you were tanking if memory serves ... Seeing some more names I remember brings me a smile to my face :)

Prom
08-09-2014, 12:33 AM
I'm happy to see some more of our members have found their way here.

Thank you all for your short stories on KDS - History is what we remember :)

/salute

Cyrik
08-09-2014, 06:08 AM
Ah, yes.. Warhammer, good memories... I wonder if we have to change sides here as well, to make the server more balanced after we've dominated the battlegrounds for a while .. :P

Prom
08-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Ah, yes.. Warhammer, good memories... I wonder if we have to change sides here as well, to make the server more balanced after we've dominated the battlegrounds for a while .. :P

I doubt it will be the case as the PvP opportunities are much more complex here :)

Andrimmer
08-10-2014, 03:38 AM
.... and a little bumb because its sunday. :)

Prom
08-10-2014, 08:06 AM
I submitted an application on your guild's website, hope i'll get accepted :)

And a nice application you did sir!

Welcome to KDS and I hope you will enjoy your time with our community as much as we enjoy building it :)

/salute

Prom
08-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Tonight the faction has been decided to: Haranya

Cats Incoming ....

/salute

Cyrik
08-11-2014, 02:53 AM
Kitties!!

...and a bump also..

iniquix
08-11-2014, 05:31 AM
Swarmed by furry felines what more could you wish for!

If your looking for a place to find a solid community, dedicated members and a core of leaders with over a decade of longevity and experience.

If your wanting a guild that has over 10 years making an impact in every game played then look no further and apply to KDS.

Prom
08-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Swarmed by furry felines what more could you wish for!

Hmm let me think:
- Champagne
- Peace and Serenity
- A pool .... of blood from our enemies...

Yes... that's pretty much it :)

Aneu
08-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Are any of DEYS coming?

Prom
08-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Are any of DEYS coming?

Unfortunately dose not look like it. It is still time so they might change their mind still but for now it looks like from DEYS only KDS has enough interest for this game...

All the bad for the better : More people for us to kill and less reasons to be accused of hiding behind others :p

/salute

Sabina
08-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Hmm let me think:
- Champagne
- Peace and Serenity
- A pool .... of blood from our enemies...

Yes... that's pretty much it :)

You forgot the cookies Prom!

Prom
08-12-2014, 02:40 AM
You forgot the cookies Prom!

A woman's touch - you can always feel it :)

Augir Darksider
08-12-2014, 09:30 AM
KDS chapter for AA is shaping up nicely, we still have space for new competitive recruits.

Dansai
08-12-2014, 03:41 PM
I hear you have a good looking Dog?

Cyrik
08-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Is it mad?

Nibindil
08-13-2014, 02:14 AM
Only when prom doesn't feed it

DuraZazz
08-13-2014, 03:49 AM
Just received an invite for the 3rd Beta event:)
As one of the newer members of KDS I am really looking forward to meeting some of you guys who didn't play on TESO

/salute

Dura/Boomtown

Cyrik
08-13-2014, 07:56 AM
Grats Dura! Good to have more people in the alpha/beta to learn a bit about the game before launch :)

Dobermann
08-13-2014, 09:56 AM
Woohoo KDS in ArcheAge!!

You guys were so organised in PVP in MMO's in years past that i'll be applying to join you shortly :)

Sabina
08-13-2014, 02:37 PM
We look forward to getting your application Dobermann

Khaox
08-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Hey Prom!

Remember me from Rust? So where can I apply for the AA Guild?

+1 for this guild!

Prom
08-13-2014, 03:20 PM
Hey Prom!

Remember me from Rust? So where can I apply for the AA Guild?

+1 for this guild!

Greetings Khaox and good to see you again. Same place as you did for Rust - www.kdsguild.org. You should be able to find your old Enjin details and regain access to our website. If that dose not work let me know and we can sort it out!

@Dobermann - is this you undercover way to say your interest for AA has increased my dear Azi?

@ Mad Dog aka Dansai - you will be a ♥♥♥♥♥cat so "Roll over!" ;)
/salute

Sabina
08-13-2014, 10:06 PM
@Dansai, noooooo dont roll over, you know what he does when you do that! :p

Comran
08-14-2014, 04:41 AM
Most excellent that KDS are having a Guild here = MOST AWESOME PVP action :D - they come highly recommended!

Augir Darksider
08-14-2014, 06:22 AM
If you are tired of few month old guilds without plan or goal...

APPLY to kdsguild.org - a home of mature gaming community, discipline and teamplay, great pvp action and crafting/trading opportunities.

iniquix
08-15-2014, 01:33 AM
More applications please. Taking over the world requires more people!

On a serious note. If you want a well constructed community with like minded players then apply on our website!

Cyrik
08-15-2014, 11:29 AM
Bumbtitybump.

Sabina
08-15-2014, 09:42 PM
Shameless BUMP!!

brune
08-16-2014, 01:26 AM
Thinking I might have a crack at this, I mean someone has to clean the KDS latrines! Put the kettle on Sabina, Earl Grey if you don't mind :D

Andrimmer
08-16-2014, 02:02 AM
Thinking I might have a crack at this, I mean someone has to clean the KDS latrines! Put the kettle on Sabina, Earl Grey if you don't mind :D

Sweet, then i wont be the oldest slacker in this KDS chapter. Bring out the wheelchair for the old killah. dont forget the heatseeking missiles. :p

Augir Darksider
08-16-2014, 06:53 AM
www.kdsguild.org click on the link you will not regret!

Prom
08-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Recruitment is going steady so things are looking good on that end. Squad system framework is almost finalized and next week we will have the official launch. It has been a lot of work and there is still a lot of work ahead but it's for sure shaping up nicely. This game really offers the mechanics where structure, organisation and discipline can really make a guild shine.

/salute

iniquix
08-16-2014, 10:08 AM
Bumping for Saturday night antics!

brune
08-16-2014, 10:25 AM
Bumping for Saturday night antics!

Unfortunately I'm more of a Saturday night antique!! ;)

Cyrik
08-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Launch already! Can't wait!

Hytek
08-17-2014, 01:04 AM
Be ready for the land grab. Join KDS !

Prom
08-17-2014, 03:36 PM
Be ready for the land grab. Join KDS !

We will claim the Second Moon(shine) :rolleyes:

Kraun
08-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Your recruitment had me at this part: (e.g. addressing Keepers by rank in chat). which i cannot "sign upon". ps. i've no problem respecting the chain of command, but enough is enough! I've had it with these mother....

Otherwise sounded like a solid bunch, best of luck.

Prom
08-18-2014, 01:08 AM
Your recruitment had me at this part: (e.g. addressing Keepers by rank in chat). which i cannot "sign upon". ps. i've no problem respecting the chain of command, but enough is enough! I've had it with these mother....

Otherwise sounded like a solid bunch, best of luck.

The full quote is:

0.05: We use a light RP system where Keepers are recommended to address each other by their respective rank in all public and guild channels. If you are not sure about the actual rank of a Keeper the use of Sir is suitable. It is acceptable to not use this light RP system.

As you can see it is a feature you can use if you like to for those that enjoy a certain level of RP - it is not a requirement.

I don't seem to be able to find the exact words you quoted and was wondering if you stumbled upon an older version of our Code of Conduct. Can you help me find it please?

Thank you for your wishes sir. Best of luck in your adventures in AA as well!

/salute

Kraun
08-18-2014, 03:17 AM
I don't seem to be able to find the exact words you quoted and was wondering if you stumbled upon an older version of our Code of Conduct. Can you help me find it please?

http://www.kdsguild.org/recruitment - Under the "Before you register and submit an application for KDS read the following"-line, within the bulletpoints

Prom
08-18-2014, 06:40 AM
Found it Kraun and it is fixed now.

I have to say that I fail to see what is the relationship between the "Respect for the Chain of Command" and "Adressing keepers by rank in chat..." but than again who knows what was the alcohol level of the original writer :)

Thank you very much for spotting this sir!

/salute

Kalipso
08-18-2014, 03:23 PM
Shameless bump :D

Molan
08-19-2014, 02:39 AM

I have to say that I fail to see what is the relationship between the "Respect for the Chain of Command" and "Adressing keepers by rank in chat..." but than again who knows what was the alcohol level of the original writer :)

/salute

Darn Copy Paste :p

Raapnaap
08-19-2014, 04:46 AM
Good luck in ArcheAge guys! :)

Prom
08-19-2014, 06:30 AM
Darn Copy Paste :p

So you are the culprit General Molan Sir! You shall be....erm... loved! I meant loved! You have my word! ;)

@Raapnaap

Thank you and same to The Blackhand Order sir! :)

/salute

Hytek
08-19-2014, 08:40 AM
Good luck in ArcheAge guys! :)

Cheers! You too! :D

MOTHER CHRISTMAS
08-19-2014, 08:43 AM
Good luck in AA fellas :)

Prom
08-19-2014, 11:24 AM
/wave to Mother X

Thank you for stopping by with good wishes sir :)

Eirik
08-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Nice to see the old chaps from BHO around as well :D

Join KDS today! Great community with proven successes!
You won't regret it :)

Hytek
08-19-2014, 02:07 PM

Hey man, you too!

MOTHER CHRISTMAS
08-19-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey prom /wave :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNxSpe_qE8w

U and me are gonna have some fun baby!

Sabina
08-19-2014, 08:35 PM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/chizarira/ScreenShot0004_zps427b9236.jpg (http://s249.photobucket.com/user/chizarira/media/ScreenShot0004_zps427b9236.jpg.html)

Not sure about this plate armour, protection scale -10 I think :p

Belthar
08-20-2014, 04:47 AM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/chizarira/ScreenShot0004_zps427b9236.jpg (http://s249.photobucket.com/user/chizarira/media/ScreenShot0004_zps427b9236.jpg.html)

Not sure about this plate armour, protection scale -10 I think :p

Looking good Sabina, as always :)

Kraun
08-20-2014, 04:51 AM

/salute

It's a fine line between respect and groweling, when 'asked' to address by rank "or else".. "If you feel you are unable to meet our expectations then there is no need for you to read further." in the same application form.

But as you mentioned it's sorted out and it is far move inviting now :)

/respects

Prom
08-20-2014, 05:12 AM
It's a fine line between respect and groweling, when 'asked' to address by rank "or else".. "If you feel you are unable to meet our expectations then there is no need for you to read further." in the same application form.

But as you mentioned it's sorted out and it is far move inviting now :)

/respects

When you need to manage large numbers of people, and you dont want just another random group, a strong rule set is mandatory. The rule set is there so people know where we draw the line, but we always try to achieve things without resorting to the full extent of "the law" :).

/salut

Dxnte
08-20-2014, 05:42 AM
Private Dante reporting in!

Sir, the Private just recently transferred from the W* chapter and enthusiastically looking forward to doing his part to ensure KDS makes its mark on AA, Sir!

On a personal aside: The guys and gals in KDS are the greatest bunch of people I've ever met "on the line" and it's an honour for me that I'll be playing alongside with friends. The strong bonds within the chapters and squads are testament to the 10 years that KDS has been around. That for me is one of the sweetest cherries that sits atop of the game-cake and is what keeps me logging in to the game(s) and TS.

On another side note: Don't ever let Sgt Nadia borrow your mount... She doesn't play nicely with others :p
http://s12.postimg.org/mm4gljmp7/man_down.gif
Legal Notice: No Snowmane Snowlions were harmed in real life in the making of this ani gif

/Salute

Augir Darksider
08-20-2014, 06:42 AM
:cool:

I foresee digging in cow poo duty for certain Psc for posting this..

Xenn
08-20-2014, 07:16 AM
Bumped for great justice! :)

Dxnte
08-20-2014, 08:14 AM

I foresee digging in cow poo duty for certain Psc for posting this..

With all due respect, sir, I hope not! The last time I was on manure shovelling duty I passed out just like like that poor Snowlion... Limbs in the air and all! The respirator and goggles do nothing :eek:

/Salute

Prom
08-20-2014, 09:41 AM
With all due respect, sir, I hope not! The last time I was on manure shovelling duty I passed out just like like that poor Snowlion... Limbs in the air and all! The respirator and goggles do nothing :eek:

/Salute

Where is the world going to? The Psc. is disagreeing with the Lt. Col. ! This is the military part of KDS at it's fines :P

Now your punishment Psc. Dante shall be harsh ... still debating but one option is for sure promotion :D

/salute

JayCHTan
08-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey guys, you sound like you know your shxt.
Are you in Alpha?
I'm in alpha and server alpha playing as Harani lvl 30 with clipper.
Currently in a Great Guild (unfortunately is a NA guild) that well-organised by nice people that always there to help fellow guild mate.
As good as it is but it's NA guild so no point for me to stay there as I'm from London.
And this looks like exactly what I'm looking for.
I love a guild that can always help each other and willing to contribute in anyway I could.
Example is I could never find a plot for my large farm ever since I got the plan (3weeks now), I've been using the guild farm or fellow guildmate's farm for that reason.
In return, I'm always there whenever a clipper is needed ^^
Looking forward to join the guild and get to know everyone

My in-game name is Splitsec

Dxnte
08-20-2014, 10:24 AM
Hey guys, you sound like you know your shxt.
Are you in Alpha?
I'm in alpha and server alpha playing as Harani lvl 30 with clipper.
Currently in a Great Guild (unfortunately is a NA guild) that well-organised by nice people that always there to help fellow guild mate.
As good as it is but it's NA guild so no point for me to stay there as I'm from London.
And this looks like exactly what I'm looking for.
I love a guild that can always help each other and willing to contribute in anyway I could.
Example is I could never find a plot for my large farm ever since I got the plan (3weeks now), I've been using the guild farm or fellow guildmate's farm for that reason.
In return, I'm always there whenever a clipper is needed ^^
Looking forward to join the guild and get to know everyone

My in-game name is Splitsec

Hello Splitsec!

Thank you so much for showing your interest in KDS :)
Please could I ask you to visit our guild site, kdsguild.org (http://kdsguild.org/), click on the Recruitment link in the nav and fill in an application form?

Many thanks!

/Salute

Dxnte
08-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Where is the world going to? The Psc. is disagreeing with the Lt. Col. ! This is the military part of KDS at it's fines :P

Now your punishment Psc. Dante shall be harsh ... still debating but one option is for sure promotion :D

/salute

Sir, thank you, sir! The private was way out of line and very wrong and regretting his actions! The private will now return to his eye watering manure shovelling, sir!

/Salute

JayCHTan
08-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Hello Splitsec!

Thank you so much for showing your interest in KDS :)
Please could I ask you to visit our guild site, kdsguild.org (http://kdsguild.org/), click on the Recruitment link in the nav and fill in an application form?

Many thanks!

/Salute

Thanks for the reply.
May I ask are you in Alpha? I mean KDS currently exists in alpha or only Beta and launch?

Also, I have an Enjin Acc so I'm not sure how this works now.
And I see the list of questions, whoa... since my college time which was over 7 years ago, I've never answer so many questions like that.

Is that really necessary to join the guild?

thanks

Dxnte
08-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the reply.
May I ask are you in Alpha? I mean KDS currently exists in alpha or only Beta and launch?

Also, I have an Enjin Acc so I'm not sure how this works now.
And I see the list of questions, whoa... since my college time which was over 7 years ago, I've never answer so many questions like that.

Is that really necessary to join the guild?

thanks

We are in both Alpha and Beta, but most of the chapter are playing in Alpha.
Regarding Enjin, you can simply log in with your acc, navigate to our site and proceed to register your application with us as per usual.
Hehe - it's not that daunting sir! ;) The quality of your answers will play a big part in the success of your application, so please do take a few minutes. I promise you it will be well worth your time :cool:

/Salute

Osprey
08-20-2014, 07:39 PM
24 hour guild, I log on TS to find the TS room packed at 03:30 bst.
So if your in NA or that time zone and looking for a EU guild which suits your lifestyle KDS may be just for you.

relaxed most of the time but chaotic the rest :cool:

Molan
08-21-2014, 01:35 AM
Hehe It's just an application form. Our way of screening people that are willing to make an effort, from the rest.
It ain't that hard :p

Prom
08-21-2014, 06:50 AM
Hehe It's just an application form. Our way of screening people that are willing to make an effort, from the rest.
It ain't that hard :p

Easy for you to say that Gen. Molan, sir, since you never had to do it as a founder of KDS :D

/salute

Roca
08-21-2014, 08:02 AM
Hey there, new recuit here!
I can't wait for release, looking forward for the great fights and fun we'll gonna have.
/salute

Dansai
08-21-2014, 08:54 AM
@Dansai, noooooo dont roll over, you know what he does when you do that! :p

Indeed, ill peeeee every where.

Dxnte
08-21-2014, 12:20 PM
Indeed, ill peeeee every where.

Wow! Um... erm... ahh... errr...

Super fun times ahead! :p

/Salute

Syli
08-21-2014, 12:45 PM
Iam curious,what was your darkfall clan, I played it pretty long but I don't remember a kds clan maybe I will apply even that I decided to join the western faction

Edit: in darkfall I was in
Pandora then towards shining in Japan (more active PvP) and afterwards in dragonclan because SiJ broke up I had the chance to go to Sun, agenda and xyz but because the game was dead I never joined

Dansai
08-21-2014, 02:28 PM
Wow! Um... erm... ahh... errr...

Super fun times ahead! :p

/Salute

Super fun times indeed

Prom
08-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Iam curious,what was your darkfall clan, I played it pretty long but I don't remember a kds clan maybe I will apply even that I decided to join the western faction

Edit: in darkfall I was in
Pandora then towards shining in Japan (more active PvP) and afterwards in dragonclan because SiJ broke up I had the chance to go to Sun, agenda and xyz but because the game was dead I never joined

We played as KDS both in DF and in DFUW. In DF we started late 1 month after the game launched so we lost the start completely but we still enjoyed the game in the DUNE alliance. In DFUW we were neighbors with Pandora - we killed each other in PvP but we've helped them get their city back after they lost it. We owned Tughri and when we stopped it was the most advanced city on the map second was Marshral owned by SUN.

Good times :)

/salute

Preacher
08-22-2014, 12:02 AM
Bring Killer Bunny Workshop to AA, i need more people that hate me and those guys used to have special kind of hate to me for whatever reason.

Prom
08-22-2014, 03:22 AM
Bring Killer Bunny Workshop to AA, i need more people that hate me and those guys used to have special kind of hate to me for whatever reason.

I would love to but we have not heard from our italian friends since GW2. I think Estylon got lost in RL :)

Silverminken
08-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Sometimes my cow has a bathroom problem, she just cant hold it until we are outside.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/snickerikungen/ScreenShot0193_zps2aedc827.jpg (http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/snickerikungen/media/ScreenShot0193_zps2aedc827.jpg.html)

Inso23
08-22-2014, 04:17 PM
Free bump!

You will be having a blast pvping with this guild. Better man up and join!

Hytek
08-23-2014, 12:47 AM
Sometimes my cow has a bathroom problem, she just cant hold it until we are outside.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y479/snickerikungen/ScreenShot0193_zps2aedc827.jpg (http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/snickerikungen/media/ScreenShot0193_zps2aedc827.jpg.html)

That's pretty disturbing, lol. You may want to start keeping your house animals outside ;)

DuraZazz
08-23-2014, 02:17 AM
Damn Silver!

What level tailoring we need to make cow nappies??

Gawin
08-23-2014, 05:59 AM

Your cow is giving you away when you sneak around ppls houses :P

Prom
08-23-2014, 09:23 AM
Silver failing at sneaking :p

Hytek
08-23-2014, 11:13 AM
Still looking for a great and dedicated guild? Come join us here in KDS :D

(Seriously!)

Gawin
08-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Weee just got my Black Arrow

http://i.imgur.com/vcMyUHA.jpg

Adaskio
08-23-2014, 04:47 PM
hey KDS Boxyrebz here Saurons right hand man :) loved the 7am base take back many years ago :)

Sabina
08-24-2014, 12:25 AM
Shameless bump, cos what else can be said after the cow poop incident. And I have NO idea who gave him the idea of pooping in peoples houses.

Hytek
08-24-2014, 10:49 AM
shameless bump, cos what else can be said after the cow poop incident. And i have no idea who gave him the idea of pooping in peoples houses.

i demand a trial!

Molan
08-25-2014, 12:12 AM
hey KDS Boxyrebz here Saurons right hand man :) loved the 7am base take back many years ago :)

Oooh man so long ago.. a bit over 10 years...

How are you Boxy? you grew up now? :D

Send my regards to Sauron, if you're still in contact, and do let us know, if you know of any of the old Chimaera guilds, or players still around that will join Archeage, we would love to have a family reunion here :)

Prom
08-25-2014, 07:30 AM
Update after last night's guild meeting:

1. We had about 50 people participating which is really nice since we only switched focus on AA at 1st of August and we do not have a launch date.

2. I was expecting it to last 120-150 minutes yet we managed to finish in 55 minutes which can only mean one of the following:
2.1. I was really eloquent
2.2. Everyone got shoked
2.3. Everyone was AFK
If TS is empty tonight when I get home I will know which of the three :p

3. We got our 3 Squad Leaders so I would also like to take this opportunity and congratulate them publically in a radom order:
3.1. Cpt. Silverminken - he has joined KDS in TESO
3.2. Cpt. Eirik - he has joined KDS a few years back but he has never previously taken a leading role.
3.3. Cpt. Dante - he has joined KDS in Wildstar.
As you can see for Archeage we have promoted new people to take lead, this is because KDS is a meritocracy. This dose not mean in any way that the old officers are not around - do not worry - they are and they will work just as hard as before just not from official positions :)

Original Post updated with all KDS officers for AA.

/salute

Sabina
08-26-2014, 03:58 AM
Nice one Prom and thanks for recording it for those of us that couldnt make it :)

Augir Darksider
08-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Like everyone we are waiting to hear "the big announcement" from Trion this Friday.
Let's begin open beta!

Eirik
08-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Cpt. Eirik reporting for duty!

KDS is gonna have a blast in AA, join the fun today! :D

Silverminken
08-26-2014, 05:08 PM
im getting myself a reputation from the cow so im gonna have to get a cow asap on the launch :P

Sabina
08-26-2014, 11:43 PM
We should have a squad herd of riding cows when it releases and have an organised pooping event :D

Prom
08-27-2014, 04:04 AM
We should have a squad herd of riding cows when it releases and have an organised pooping event :D

Aussies and their ideaa of a good party :p

Adaskio
08-27-2014, 07:34 AM
Oooh man so long ago.. a bit over 10 years...

How are you Boxy? you grew up now? :D

Send my regards to Sauron, if you're still in contact, and do let us know, if you know of any of the old Chimaera guilds, or players still around that will join Archeage, we would love to have a family reunion here :)
im good thanks and i passed on your regards to Sauron, I dont suppose u have still have contact with Totty do ya ? ive lost touch with her over the years and would be good to catchup :)

Neas
08-27-2014, 12:18 PM
Do you want to be in the squad concentrating on pvp? or trading? or naval battles? or crafting? or northern continent?

KDS community is ready, choose now!

Velemir
08-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Hey, I am Velemir, a fabulous kitty cat eager to join you ;) And yes, I have applied on enjin. I will bring my friend with me (he will apply during weekend or sooner). So ... I am looking forward to join you and have some fun :)

Barbaghul
08-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Just joined them yesterday. They seem like a good bunch of guys and girls. Love the organization and planning so far

Kalantris
08-28-2014, 12:21 AM
Just joined them yesterday. They seem like a good bunch of guys and girls. Love the organization and planning so far

That's how marketing is done :).

Thasselhof
08-28-2014, 01:41 AM
Hello sirs, this message is for Cpt Dante, idk if he is gonna read this ^^

Im Raistlin ingame, the one who contact you with a shop to suplie your guild with Cook and Alchemist, i didnt fill the apply yet, becouse we dont really know if you gonna keep playing in that server at the release. Ill fill the apply as soon as we know that we stay in Shatigon ^^

Prom
08-28-2014, 02:04 AM

Im Raistlin ingame, the one who contact you with a shop to suplie your guild with Cook and Alchemist, i didnt fill the apply yet, becouse we dont really know if you gonna keep playing in that server at the release. Ill fill the apply as soon as we know that we stay in Shatigon ^^

Greetings Sir,

Excuse me for stepping in but unfortunately I have the answer for the server choice issue and that is: Server will be decided on a last moment notice due to the fact that we are interested to join a server where we will have a good group of strong organized guilds in order to have a decent challenge in all aspects of the game but especially PvP.

So if you are set on Shatigon than that is something nobody in KDS can promise to deliver not even me!

In the end the group of people you play with is the most important, that is what 10y of mmos have taught me personally :)

/salute

Dxnte
08-28-2014, 07:04 AM

Hello sir!

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! As the Major has said, we are currently waiting to decide which server we shall be playing on based on the criteria mentioned. With any luck this should also be the most populated server (but that is just my speculation and not necessarily the opinion of KDS High Command). I honestly hope that we are on the same server at launch and able to take advantage of your services once the game launches.

In the meantime, I would still encourage you to submit a Diplomat application to us so that we can keep communications open in the run up to launch. KDS is large community and we would be coordinating with other large guilds, so it may be very beneficial to you and your guild if you 'join' us and come along for the ride ;)

/Salute

Silverminken
08-28-2014, 09:01 AM

Haha yes indeed Sabina =D

Augir Darksider
08-28-2014, 10:40 AM
Majority of us here play from EU but there is also growing group of US and Aussie players. TS never goes to sleep :D

DrZombie
08-28-2014, 12:10 PM
Hey boys and girls,
I'll be joining you lot on Archeage. KDS for the win !!

For those that are concerned about the TS-server being empty at times : there's enough timezones and people with crazy gametime-hours that the server is never empty. Come and join the fun.

/salute

Prom
08-28-2014, 01:34 PM
Oh no... the Zombie Doc will join... you should stay away ... while you still can ... :p

Dxnte
08-28-2014, 06:44 PM
For those that are concerned about the TS-server being empty at times : there's enough timezones and people with crazy gametime-hours that the server is never empty. Come and join the fun.

Well it's 2.40am here and there's still plenty of people in TS - I just wish they weren't talking about food so much because I'm sooooo hungry and don't want to eat before bed :p

/Salute

Cyrik
08-28-2014, 09:04 PM
You should fix your signature, Captain. :)

Sabina
08-29-2014, 12:25 AM
And guess what Dante, it is after 5pm now and I never did get around to having breakfast or lunch - I am so hungry now :(

Prom
08-29-2014, 03:40 AM
You should fix your signature, Captain. :)

He is still under shock after the promotion.... :)

Comran
08-29-2014, 07:13 AM
I've signed up and already benefiting from joining - so much information and organisation from the KDS members - already feels like my new home.

Barbaghul
08-29-2014, 11:00 AM
I for one am still waiting for the approved uniform for KDS female shock troops; set bonus: aoe nosebleed, anime style

Silverminken
08-29-2014, 02:08 PM
I've signed up and already benefiting from joining - so much information and organisation from the KDS members - already feels like my new home.

I am rather new to the guild, only been here for a few months. but i rly agree with u that u feel as a part of the "family" after a few days rly.

Gawin
08-29-2014, 05:12 PM
We got to try out sportfishing for the first time, was a fun experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9wXmAWeBe0

Hytek
08-30-2014, 01:41 AM
Open beta incoming!! :D

Comran
08-30-2014, 04:08 AM
WOOT - Early access announced - cu all in game and hear you on TS :cool:

Eirik
08-30-2014, 04:57 AM
Super excited on the launch announcement! KDS is coming to wreck some westerners scum :cool:

Augir Darksider
08-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Are you in guild without organization or plan?

Your guild chat sounds like bunch of spoiled teenagers constantly arguing?

Do you have confidence in your guild pvp strength?

KDS community is ready for release, join now!

Roca
08-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Goodbye souvenir screenshot from alpha...

http://img11.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_633743ScreenShot0023.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=633743ScreenShot0023.jpg)

...now, ready to rock whith KDS at launch!

Kalantris
08-30-2014, 07:34 AM
That sportfishing looks awesome! I never thought it's going to be that complicated. Next time I won't abandon the fishing rod quest, that's for sure :).

Eirik
08-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Doesn't sound that complicated really, just time-consuming but very profitable $_$
But yeah, more complicated than other MMO's fishing :D

Prom
08-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Doesn't sound that complicated really, just time-consuming but very profitable $_$

Especially if you are afk for the first 5 minutes like me :P

Sabina
08-30-2014, 02:39 PM
I had fun with the normal fishing Kalantris, I was just sad when they took out the waterlogged bags and chests

Remulus
08-30-2014, 02:48 PM
Hello we will own big time, when the game launches and head start. Going to be a blast

MOTHER CHRISTMAS
08-30-2014, 03:15 PM
Bumping for my boys :) xx

Prom
08-31-2014, 01:46 AM
Bumping for my boys :) xx

ty for bump Mother :)

This "Surprise" release date has put up us in a position to accelerate the squad deployment, as such commissioned positions (crafting, officers) will be closed by Friday 6th of September, after that structure will be frozen. Recruitment will still be opened but only as regular members.

On another note, I saw this coming but somehow I hoped "reason" will win over "greed".
"Alea iacta est" - so it is up to us to make the best of it!

/salute

OTCozzy
08-31-2014, 03:08 AM
Give it a bump!! :)

Sabina
08-31-2014, 03:34 AM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg233/chizarira/ScreenShot0010_zps84d7696e.jpg

Trying a selfie at the end of Alpha

Barbaghul
08-31-2014, 03:46 AM
Love the shoes on the left :D

Hytek
08-31-2014, 03:59 AM
Love the shoes on the left :D

Because the shoes were the first thing that caught your eye :rolleyes:

Sabina
08-31-2014, 04:15 AM
Yup that is Silvers deep sea diving gear - doesnt look very protective for the elements ;)

Velemir
08-31-2014, 06:00 AM
Hey, I have joined KDS with my friend and I do recommend this guild if you wanna achieve something in Archeage.

Comran
08-31-2014, 06:02 AM
Welcome Velemir - great to have you on board

Uberbasher
08-31-2014, 06:19 AM
I am currently in a other guild but there is barely any communication between members they did help me and some where helpfull but i still miss the team experience there.
So i decided to look for a guild that has better team communication and is in need of a crafter i am playing solo but i also work 5 day's and sometimes i am gone for a week would this be a good guild is my qeustion to you.

Prom
08-31-2014, 07:39 AM
I am currently in a other guild but there is barely any communication between members they did help me and some where helpfull but i still miss the team experience there.
So i decided to look for a guild that has better team communication and is in need of a crafter i am playing solo but i also work 5 day's and sometimes i am gone for a week would this be a good guild is my qeustion to you.

Greetings sir,

I'm not sure I understand you correctly, could just be a language barrier but I will try to give an answer:

- If you want to play solo than KDS is not for you.
- The fact you work daily, 90% of KDS dose so KDS is for you.
- If you are missing for a week and you would still like to craft, depending on your availability in the first 6 weeks post launch will make a difference between you being a primary, secondary, tertiary for a specific craft in your squad.
- If you are looking for communication, structure and team play than those have been core values for KDS for 11 years now - So yes KDS is for you.

I hope my answers are clear sir!

Yours,

Nimriel
08-31-2014, 07:55 AM
What server will you be on?

Maybe uve said and Ive missed it...

Prom
08-31-2014, 08:01 AM
What server will you be on?

Maybe uve said and Ive missed it...

Server is not decided yet. That decision will be taken in conjunction with quite a few PvP oriented guilds in order to ensure we have healthy competition. The server will be an EU one that is for sure.

/salute

Nadia
08-31-2014, 09:36 AM
Already missing Alpha! I'm so ready for the headstart, hope to see you all there :)

Silverminken
08-31-2014, 10:06 AM
Already missing Alpha! I'm so ready for the headstart, hope to see you all there :)

im at the computer going crazy on what to do cause we have no alpha or beta XD

Cyrik
08-31-2014, 10:38 AM
Ready for launch! Can't wait! :D

Hytek
08-31-2014, 10:57 AM
Listen to Velemir. It's very wise words ;)

Uberbasher
08-31-2014, 11:29 AM
Greetings sir,

I'm not sure I understand you correctly, could just be a language barrier but I will try to give an answer:

- If you want to play solo than KDS is not for you.
- The fact you work daily, 90% of KDS dose so KDS is for you.
- If you are missing for a week and you would still like to craft, depending on your availability in the first 6 weeks post launch will make a difference between you being a primary, secondary, tertiary for a specific craft in your squad.
- If you are looking for communication, structure and team play than those have been core values for KDS for 11 years now - So yes KDS is for you.

I hope my answers are clear sir!

Yours,

Its very clear to me what you wrote there, Maybe i failed to mention some finer points there. :)

But when i said solo i was just trying to tell i am alone and in a MMO that doesn't realy work. Is it also possible for me to get on the KDS teamspeak to chat around as geust so i can get to know you guys better? or does KDS prefer that you sign up first?

Spike UK
08-31-2014, 11:40 AM
Looking forward to joining you in game.

OTCozzy
08-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Not long now!

Nadia
08-31-2014, 12:20 PM
Its very clear to me what you wrote there, Maybe i failed to mention some finer points there. :)

But when i said solo i was just trying to tell i am alone and in a MMO that doesn't realy work. Is it also possible for me to get on the KDS teamspeak to chat around as geust so i can get to know you guys better? or does KDS prefer that you sign up first?

Ofc you can come on our teamspeak as a guest :) You are more than welcome!
You can find the info on our website http://kdsguild.org/ts3

Eirik
08-31-2014, 02:53 PM
Things are picking up swiftly with each day coming, super excited!

Thorondor
08-31-2014, 03:22 PM
See you in game :)

Prom
08-31-2014, 04:36 PM

You should be sorted sir, I've asked Lt. Nadia to provide you in a PM with the TS details. You can join TS and chat around and get a glimpse of the atmosphere. Information though on how we plan to do stuff is more on the forums than you will get in TS.

/salute

Silverminken
08-31-2014, 05:40 PM
Ohhhh Cmon Launch already dammmmmit!

Im bored to death here!

Cyrik
08-31-2014, 09:40 PM
Still room for more new recruits. Apply at http://kdsguild.org !

Anik
08-31-2014, 11:43 PM
Nothing to play, need 12th Sept. fast.

Sabina
09-01-2014, 12:08 AM
And I am going overseas on the 5th, I am going to miss OB, pre launch and launch, but I dont think I can claim from my travel insurance if I cancel the trip - what can I tell them. mmoitis??

Maejohl
09-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Great to see you guys here - have you decided on a server yet?

Prom
09-01-2014, 02:57 AM
Greetings Maej,

I'm happy to see Lux in AA - more known names bring joy :)

Server is not yet decided as it will be in conjunction with quite a few pvp oriented guilds. That decision will be taken somewhere at the end of the Open Beta.

I hope we will get to roll on same server and get to meet either as friends or foes :)

/salute

Osprey
09-01-2014, 04:41 AM
Effort Balance and Equilibrium = KDS

Velemir
09-01-2014, 06:05 AM
It could be interesting for potential recruits, that we have covered many details during last guild meeting, including how to gear up as best and fast as possible, land rush, etc ... we do not take the preparations lightly ;)

Silverminken
09-01-2014, 06:06 AM
Make sure to check our website and sign up before the launch so u dont miss out on anything!

Apply at http://kdsguild.org

Velemir
09-01-2014, 06:47 AM
The captains of our squads are not only competent and with a vision, they also promised the fame and fortune. However, their squads have reached the softcap so hurry up and join us!

Barbaghul
09-01-2014, 07:32 AM
The captains ... also promised the fame and fortune.
and cookies, never forget the cookies!

Yumdyen
09-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Sounds nice :)

Eirik
09-01-2014, 08:02 AM
and cookies, never forget the cookies!

Don't forget the milk to go with them cookies! courtesy of Captain Silverminken's cows ;P

Hytek
09-01-2014, 08:33 AM
Don't forget the milk to go with them cookies! courtesy of Captain Silverminken's cows ;P

I would not put my faith or trust into the captain's filthy farm animals considering their track record :)

Anik
09-01-2014, 09:08 AM

Will be a very over weight squad by the end of the year :)

Comran
09-01-2014, 09:48 AM
Mooooooooooo Moo - reminds me of Diablo 2 ;)

Prom
09-01-2014, 10:57 AM
Will be a very over weight squad by the end of the year :)

You can look at that in a positive way: They will have better flotability!

:)

Nimriel
09-01-2014, 11:20 AM
A few more questions =P How many members do you have and how many of them are female (don't wanna be the only one, even though I read you had some)? Where are the majority of you from?

Dxnte
09-01-2014, 12:07 PM
A few more questions =P How many members do you have and how many of them are female (don't wanna be the only one, even though I read you had some)? Where are the majority of you from?

Greetings!

Sadly I'm not authorised to disclose the size of our ranks, but what I can say is that due to that number we have implemented our squad system again to effectively organise, manage and handle the numbers - we have several squads already in places with potential to open more to accommodate our future expansion. But more importantly, we are a community guild and have many female players - several of them holding senior ranks in the guild. Regarding our locations, I would say the critical mass is based within Central and Northern Europe.

Please do go ahead and fill in an application form and should you be a suitable candidate you will be invite to chat with one of our recruitment officers, where you can discuss any further concerns or questions you may have!

/Salute

Nimriel
09-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Ill wait and see what server you choose first tbh and my bf hasnt made up his mnd on EU or NA yet either.

OTCozzy
09-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Its a great guild! Join up :)

Hytek
09-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Come play with us in Open Beta and join our ranks!

jen
09-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Come play with us in Open Beta and join our ranks!

Barbaghul
09-01-2014, 01:31 PM
Though skills trump gender, I believe one of the recruitment officers is a tentative female (I've been wrong before... don't ask), so she may be better suited to answer your questions on the subject

Belthar
09-01-2014, 02:59 PM
we have the best recruitment officers ever :)

Nadia
09-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi Nimriel!
I have sent you a private message where I answer most of your questions.
Hope it clarifies things for you :)

Eirik
09-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Open Beta in 2 days! lots and lots of testing to do :)

Join KDS today for lots of good fun to be had!

Sabina
09-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Hi Nimriel, as a female KDS member it would be great to see another female in the ranks

Cyrik
09-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Whats this? Down to page 6? We cant have this!
Bumpy.

Barbaghul
09-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Page 6? :O recruitment intensifies

Sabina
09-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I would imagine all the guilds recruiting will be fighting to stay on page one - game on!! :D

Barbaghul
09-02-2014, 12:28 AM
everyone's at work, bored.. we need rules

Eirik
09-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Morning bump!

Velemir
09-02-2014, 03:53 AM
Welcome, potential candidate for KDS membership!
KDS has over a decade long history of success and being a major force in many MMOs. Playing with us will lead you on the right way to glory, fame and fortune. Believe me, KDS is the right place for you so hurry up and join us today.
Velemir

Velemir
09-02-2014, 04:35 AM
I forgot to mention in my post above that we are ruled by military dictatorship with a friendly face (cookies for everybody!).

Comran
09-02-2014, 05:17 AM
Must do all household outstanding jobs before 12th and 6 days total game playing

LookyLooky
09-02-2014, 06:38 AM
Really great guild and it's a pleasure to play with these guys.
Hoping to see some new faces in AA.
Go KDS!

Looky

DrZombie
09-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Doing all the things that need doing 'round the house, getting ready for D-Day. Go KDS.

Yumdyen
09-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Recently joined up and very pleased with this guild. Very recommended

Yumdyen

Ree
09-02-2014, 08:43 AM
as a female KDS member it would be great to see another female in the ranks

Sorry, i'm with those other ones ;-).

Dxnte
09-02-2014, 09:27 AM
Greetings potential new recruit!

Should your application be approved and you are accepted into KDS, please keep in mind that you will need to consider a squad that you would like to play a part in for AA. Once you're in the guild, and have been processed by one of our very friendly Recruitment Officers, please head over to the KDS forums and take the time to read each squad leader's squad introduction. From there you should be able to get a good idea of which squad fits your play style best.

Also! Join with a friend and get a free cake! *

/Salute

* Please note that the cake is a lie, but we'll welcome you and your friends with open arms! **
** Well not me personally, because my arm is currently in a sling, but I can give you a very welcoming nod of my head

Velemir
09-02-2014, 10:53 AM
KDS has over a decade long history of success and being a major force in many MMOs. Playing with us will lead you on the right way to glory, fame and fortune. Believe me, KDS is the right place for you so hurry up and join us today.
Velemir

Preacher
09-02-2014, 10:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3IxArK1d2U&feature=youtu.be&t=22s

Thelonnius
09-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Great to join KDS!!! :D

Prom
09-02-2014, 12:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3IxArK1d2U&feature=youtu.be&t=22s

Spot on sir! ;)

Nimriel
09-02-2014, 01:08 PM
Hi Nimriel!
I have sent you a private message where I answer most of your questions.
Hope it clarifies things for you :)

Thanks just saw the msgs will read it through asap. Thanks again!

Hi Nimriel, as a female KDS member it would be great to see another female in the ranks

Hello :D So far so good, but I do have a bf to convince too =p

Prom
09-02-2014, 02:00 PM

Like that is ever an issue ....

Q: You know why woman ask a man for their opinion?
A: Because they want to hear their own opinion in a male's voice!

:)

Sabina
09-02-2014, 03:11 PM
I see how it is, Prom! :p

Belthar
09-02-2014, 04:08 PM
less then 2 days until open beta, can't wait to play again :)

Sabina
09-02-2014, 07:36 PM
Two more sleeps until I go away!!! YAY!!.....wait, what??? dammit

Barbaghul
09-03-2014, 12:09 AM
Gooood morning everyone, have a lovely day!

Prom
09-03-2014, 02:21 AM
Two more sleeps until I go away!!! YAY!!.....wait, what??? dammit

You will miss the launch but at least you will be in Europe and you will make it to the guild meetings ;)

Sabina
09-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Very true, I think I might just manage 2 meetings this time around :D - Even going to catch up with some guild members as well, which I am looking forward to

Dxnte
09-03-2014, 04:53 AM
Open Beta Incoming!

Launch times across KDS member locales:

PDT - 10am
EDT - 1pm
BST - 6pm
CEST - 7pm
EEST - 8pm
EST - 3am Friday Sept 5

/Salute

Velemir
09-03-2014, 06:50 AM
Velemir

Nimriel
09-03-2014, 07:06 AM
Thanks just saw the msgs will read it through asap. Thanks again!

Nadia I invited me to your TS to have a chat with her, but she doesn't answer her notifications :(

Osprey
09-03-2014, 07:15 AM
Open Beta players looking for a guild if you are interested in a guild that will be playing AA with set goals, events , squad system and just generally like minded gamers having a giggle whilst we play ?

drop by www.kdsguild.org

beta server Shatigon : faction Haranya

If you see any KDS tags in game feel free to message them ingame and they will direct you to an officer online for a chat via message in game or TeamSpeak we are here to help all new players to the game.

On launch not disclosed which server

So if your interested pop by the website or pm Nadia via this forum for more info maybe even a chat on TS to make sure KDS is the right guild for you and you are right for KDS :cool:

Prom
09-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Nadia I invited me to your TS to have a chat with her, but she doesn't answer her notifications :(

Lt. Nadia shall be mounted on a donkey and fed to the Kraken for such failure...

On a serious note, she is usually around so I would advise you to keep trying.

Nimriel
09-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Lt. Nadia shall be mounted on a donkey and fed to the Kraken for such failure...

Haha =P

Will do!

Kimaera
09-03-2014, 08:46 AM
I like that military RP

Greetings from a FUtilez member
Hope to see you on same server

Comran
09-03-2014, 09:08 AM
I'm looking forward to kissing the Kraken and getting a picture of it ;)

Barbaghul
09-03-2014, 11:47 AM
RP? what do you mean RP? this is serious business

Osprey
09-03-2014, 12:00 PM
RP = Role play

A few members like to adopt this style it is mainly the female members Sabina dresses up in boots nad leather hot pants while ranger likes to wear a mankini while sat at the computer.

Joking aside its not an issue during certain events members will address officers by rank. The best example of this ( hope Im not giving to much info away ) is during PVP events when 70 + players are in one channel and another 30 + in another voice communication is essential so any random chattering is not allowed and if information is needed we have a set procedure. Not really RP but all guilds who are successful adopt this method.

But if you like RP soft core : ) then KDS is an option

OTCozzy
09-03-2014, 12:57 PM

This I must see! :)

Uberbasher
09-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Just came to say i am glad that i joined. :)

Nadia
09-03-2014, 01:11 PM

Oh Prom please no!! :( :(
I have had the chance to talk to her on teamspeak already, please forgive me!

Maejohl
09-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Sounds serious :eek:

;)

*cough*bump*cough*

Barbaghul
09-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Don't forget to update your clients, for tomorrow's open beta

Prom
09-03-2014, 04:53 PM
Oh Prom please no!! :( :(
I have had the chance to talk to her on teamspeak already, please forgive me!

We shall see what the Kraken has to say about this. Maybe we can send the "Cowalry" to have a head to head meeting with his Krakening highness :p

@Maejohl - It's beyond serious - You have no idea on the pressure I'm going through because even if it's not RL what woman want - woman get - and I have to think about the safety of the Kraken as well :D

Silverminken
09-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Bumpi bumpi bump

Barbaghul
09-03-2014, 10:19 PM
Open beta is a good chance to test us out, see who we are and how we roll. Join us at http://kdsguild.org

Sabina
09-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Ummmmm, pink leather boots and hot pants I will have you know Osprey - and of course a battle kitty :D

Uberbasher
09-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Bump for awareness.

Hytek
09-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Only 3 hours left until Open Beta begins. Why does it feel like time is standing still? :(

Barbaghul
09-04-2014, 06:47 AM
At least that. We'll see how the servers hold to the massive influx.