PDA

View Full Version : [NA] SOLA is Recruiting

VikingGamer
04-12-2014, 01:58 PM
http://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae349/tagtarsis/Forumpost.jpg (http://www.solaguild.com)

SOLA is a group of gamers who seek to develop a community of Acceptance and Encouragement!

We are very excited about ArcheAge and look forward to building up a strong and positive presence for the NA release.

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all the games we play, including Archeage. We will strive to provide clean chat channels, forums and VoIP for our members and their families.

SOLA is a Christian led guild that is active in many current MMO's. We are also looking forward to chapters starting in other upcoming games as well. We are a growing community of caring people, with a desire to enjoy the games we are playing and help others to do the same.

While SOLA was founded by Christians, it is NOT Required for Membership. All we expect of our membership is to be respectful to others and uphold the honor of the Guild.

We have gamers of every type, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers, PvPers and dedicated Crafters. We will work to be active in all areas of ArcheAge and we will strive to accomplish everything ArcheAge has to offer.

The only requirement for membership is to read and agree to our code of conduct. You will need to fill out our application with a bit of information about yourself. If you have any questions, comments or ever want to meet us, just come on over to http://www.solaguild.com/.

We have forums and an active Mumble voice chat system. We have members on nightly in various games, many of whom will be playing ArcheAge with us come Beta and Release.

Come join us in ArcheAge as we seek to conquer a corner of Auroria and then build and defend castle SOLA!

May HE Bless us All as we tell our Story for HIS Glory!

Stop by http://www.solaguild.com/, say hello and see if we are a might be a good fit for you.

TrueHull
04-12-2014, 05:04 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4586948608/h071EE88C/

Oh boy, oh boy good luck with your guild

Zawr
04-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the community and best of luck to you and your guild! Hope recruitment goes well.

Aghorelia
04-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Added census

diogoesmenio
04-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Hi, I read the code of conduct.
I was looking for a guild or to form one. check my post:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1033-Looking-for-a-conservative-leaning-guild

What do you think?

VikingGamer
04-13-2014, 01:30 PM
As you can probably guess, most of our members tend to be more conservative leaning but we do have all type. We don't prevent anyone from talking religion or politics but we do ask that people be polite about it and if the topic starts to dominate, take it to another channel. We are, after all, first a gaming community so most of the conversation tends to be on the game at hand or about games in general.

We have many players that play characters of the opposite gender, including some women who play male characters. It has never been an issue.

Most of our members are working adults though we also have a lot of college kids as well. Many are married and have children. Some of us even have grandchildren. I have 4 grandbabies myself.

We do have a mumble server but it is not required to use at all. Some use mumble but don't have a mic and just listen in.

I am leaning toward Nuian myself but we haven't as a group decided which faction to start with. I wanted to wait to make that decision until sometime in beta when most will have had a chance to try one or both sides.

SleepingDuck
04-13-2014, 06:27 PM
is this guild going to be a East or West guild

VikingGamer
04-14-2014, 01:27 PM
We will make a decision on that some time during beta so that more people can get a look at things. I am leaning west myself.

SleepingDuck
04-14-2014, 08:27 PM
so tell me. why are you leaning west? i only know about the game what i see on twitch streams. I am thinking about joining this guild bit i just dont know. do to the game is not even out yet and wont be for a bit. I do like playing a healers so thats always good ppl always what healers around.

VikingGamer
04-15-2014, 06:36 AM
I also usually start with a healer. Then once I get to know a game a bit I do a tank. I am leaning west only because I like the larger European look of the human male for a tank. I am tossed up on which to make my healer. I usually make my healers female but i am not sure if she will be human or elf.

SleepingDuck
04-16-2014, 06:19 PM
I know that I cant stand elves in any game im a Dwarf at heart. Im even going to start blacksmithing as a hobby after i move. My self i really cant wait till the dwarfs are out in game.

VikingGamer
04-17-2014, 11:53 AM
Got to agree about dwarves. That is another good reason to go west I think. Dwarves will be on the western continent right? I think so.

jsolo15
04-17-2014, 11:56 AM
Got to agree about dwarves. That is another good reason to go west I think. Dwarves will be on the western continent right? I think so.

That the rumor Dwarves and Fairy will be west.

VikingGamer
04-17-2014, 02:04 PM
So Warborn will be East along with what else? What is the 8th race?

Asherdad
04-17-2014, 02:12 PM
I am a member of Sola and I also love Dwarves. However, for the first time in my life I am thinking about rolling an elf. I usually start with a warrior and as I look at the 3 class system I really like the idea of mixing archery/battlerage/shadowplay or protection. Rogue/Warrior with a bow.....sounds like an elf to me. Plus, the elves in this game are more warrior based. They are dragon slayers, sign me up for west :)

SleepingDuck
04-17-2014, 03:25 PM
ya i normaly like to play a ranger like toon and a healer but in a game this big i need to find out witch would be better.

VikingGamer
04-18-2014, 07:22 AM
Here are a few shots of ArcheAge dwarves.
http://cs410423.userapi.com/v410423134/5f1a/CRKZ9WyFCh4.jpg
I kinda like em.

VikingGamer
04-21-2014, 08:06 AM
We had several people in mumble the other day liking the dwarves so it looks like we are leaning west at this point.

VikingGamer
04-25-2014, 09:23 AM
Oh yeah, Founders packs. Will be in by the end of the day.

VikingGamer
04-30-2014, 08:00 AM
It is difficult to do anything but play this game. So much fun.
Still recruiting. Go to our website see if we are a good fit for you. Put in an application, the only real requirement that we have for membership is simply agreeing to the code of conduct with boils down to being cool to others and keeping the language family friendly. If you have any questions post here or send me a PM or create an account on enjin and send myself or any officer a PM there.

Naos Stulos
05-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Just got into Alpha and cant wait to dive into housing/farming system, looks very good!

Tarsis
05-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi everyone,

Tarsis here, I am not in the game yet but looking forward to checking it out when I get the chance.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u659/Ripp_Savage/SOLA_Signature_zpsce14d8b8.gif (http://www.solaguild.com)

Asherdad
05-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Naos,
I will probably wait until Beta before I jump in. Definatly looking forward to it though. How long does translation take, anyway. Lets get this game going!

BQfromNY
06-01-2014, 11:06 PM
I really hope you guys get the Guild off the floor. I am a brother from The Seraphim and would love to join like minded people as we play this game. I heard rumor that you guys are going West Coast though.. That's too bad - We rolled East Coast.

God Bless

BQfromNY
Ingame Names: Ochu (main), Hahu, and Aahu

VikingGamer
06-19-2014, 07:15 AM
Yes it looks like we will be going west side but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. Perhaps we can have a non-aggression agreement and share alts. That is assuming we end up on the same server.

VikingGamer
07-15-2014, 07:34 AM
Yes we are recruiting for Beta. We also have a number of new people in alpha. Come hang out with us.

Tarsis
07-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Sweet we are kicking off our recruitment again!

So has a strong core of gamers who love to play games and do our best to learn as much as we can about the games we play.

Come check out SOLA and see if you would be a good fit for our guild!

direpath
07-24-2014, 12:45 PM
Great bunch to play alongside. Community and fellowship at it's best. We are constantly having a great showing on Mumble and a number of us are in Alpha. The first beta weekend it was insane how many people were online from our guild.

If you are looking for a guild that values community over conquests, look no further.

VikingGamer
07-24-2014, 03:03 PM
We had a lot of fun this last weekend. We chose Aranzeb to roll on. We are also on alpha during alpha.

Aeryn Suun
08-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Hello, I have applied to the guild today, I would like to join you all in the up coming AACBE3 and the final release of game.

Aeryn Souni Suun

direpath
08-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Lots of new faces to be joining us in CBE3. Several of us are also involved in Alpha, making plans for Headstart and gathering info. Welcome to our new faces!

Grom76
08-15-2014, 03:24 PM
I have applied to your guild!

Asherdad
08-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Welcome Grom, we will be in Beta this weekend hope to see you there!

Indeed
08-26-2014, 06:39 AM
It seems we are more mature as a group.

I hope we keep away from killing people from the same faction.
Legal in the game or not, I think it is good to have a mindset of right and wrong.

CowRocket
12-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Digging up thread for exposure. SOLA is alive and kicking.

CowRocket
12-14-2014, 01:00 PM
Just another day :-) with a family friendly guild

:cool:Naima, West:cool: