PDA

View Full Version : Quillodon: Brickbundles for housing upgrade.. new ID?

DevTracker
09-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Alright guys, I've double-checked with the producers and checked (again) in our most recent build to make sure I'm not crazy.Fact 1: The item IDs for the old construction bundles now appear as "nonstandard" construction bundles in our most recent internal build.Fact 2: These "nonstandard" construction bundles cannot be used to build things, but can be broken down for 100% of the materials and labor used to make them. (see above)Fact 3: XL has created new IDs for the new construction bundles, which ARE used in the new buildings. (The materials required to make these new bundles has changed.)Fact 4: XL has used this mechanic (allowing players to break down outdated items) before, so this is pretty par for the course for them.With all these facts in mind, I highly recommend you plan on making new construction bundles in Heroes Awaken. (But don't worry too much if you've got a bunch of the old ones, because you'll get all your mats and labor back.)Hope that helps!

Jump to post... (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?t=224139&p=1923140&viewfull=1#post1923140)