PDA

View Full Version : WTS "Berserk Red Dragon Tail-Reaper" (1 handed sword)

Zona
09-07-2015, 01:13 PM
*Printscreen* (http://imgur.com/L8w4RhD)

Going to take offers for now, will be sold after the 2 days maint.
Either mail me offers in-game or on the forums.

And while we are at it, Thanks to everyone in Iron, Origin, The fallen, and rebellion. You all did amazing considering that we did not have this planned, and the time to prepare was really low.
Not a fan of this PVE, but it was nice to get it down.:)

And sorry if i forgot somone!

Desh
09-07-2015, 01:14 PM
Hi I buy pm noodz.

RusH
09-07-2015, 01:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oidCxO5bfg

I would like to add I just randomly run into Tortuga trying to do it sneaky sneaky and left once spoted...who could tell that it would end with this ^^

RusH best Scout EU Stars and Fiji can go home

Schor
09-07-2015, 02:04 PM
It is certainly better late than not at all :p

RusH
09-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Not a fan of this PVE, but it was nice to get it down.:)

not rly either but tbh learning the boss fight pretty much on the fly and all the stuff happening was at least not boring ^^

StarsW
09-07-2015, 04:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oidCxO5bfg

I would like to add I just randomly run into Tortuga trying to do it sneaky sneaky and left once spoted...who could tell that it would end with this ^^

RusH best Scout EU Stars and Fiji can go home

Please i quit scouting ages ago, now u can take the mantle to be the next best scout !

Olumis
09-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Credits must be given to all the clowns from Tortugas and PiNKs for the entertainment values. Without you, this PvE would be just another monster to kill.

I hope all your carts, wheeled canons, coupes were worth the sands you had to repair them with.

FatalFart
09-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Credits must be given to all the clowns from Tortugas and PiNKs for the entertainment values. Without you, this PvE would be just another monster to kill.

I hope all your carts, wheeled canons, coupes were worth the sands you had to repair them with.

That's the whole point. We are the bad guys. You are our entertainment and we are yours. We don't mind East/West beating us or winning because according to the game design its supposed to be East vs West where pirates are a minor nuisance. So we always try our best to contest, no matter what.

However what we do not like is when East/West refuse to compete. Nevertheless, Good 3 hours+ entertainment yesterday, totally worth the fun :D GG to all.

@Zona, +Thanks to SUN and Navarchy too and a few randoms.

Johnson
09-08-2015, 05:15 AM

You should really be glad that XL were ****** enough to put the red dragon in a region where pirates actually goes to jail for 48min when they die or its going to peace so people that otherwise cant do anything in this game can zerg it freely. Otherwise you know that this boss would have had the same fate like the rest of the others : only the "clowns" would get the loot from it :)

RusH
09-08-2015, 05:24 AM
why did the clowns left so earlie than? You did not even tried kill us when you had the chance. We started during war, you "superior" pvp power would have been at least worth the try atking wiping and than doing it in peace. + just side note was partly your ppl fault that the region went into peace in the first place, all the squishi alts.

But well looking forwards to see Tortuga attpemting Levi ;)

Johnson
09-08-2015, 05:30 AM
why did the clowns left so earlie than? You did not even tried kill us when you had the chance. We started during war, you "superior" pvp power would have been at least worth the try atking wiping and than doing it in peace. + just side note was partly your ppl fault that the region went into peace in the first place, all the squishi alts.

Im still amazed that after playing so long this game you still fail to understand how things are working Rush :). Or you understand and just like to play dumb on the forums ? :)

Everytime we would engage on the land continents in conflict/war its bound to have at least 2-3 people that would die - and guess what, instead of respawning at nui like you do our people will go to jail. Like this in less than 10-15min all our raid would be in jail. Its really not rocket science here - is it just me or since you joined the west side your IQ dropped also a bit ? :)

But then again, its only XL games fault for not putting this Boss in Auroria where pirates dont go to jail and where the lands are in perma conflict. Guess they wanted the mindless east + west zerg to have a chance to do anything in this game also :)

TeaJizzle
09-08-2015, 05:38 AM

You were already saying in nation to just keep respawning and focus 1 at a time to send us to jail before trying. You know why we can't fight in main continent zones. We would probably have wiped both sides several times (like in mistmerrow a few days ago, where east+west attack together with even more numbers) but it's not a fight when your guys are out for a minute and ours are out for nearly an hour.

The clowns you were in a guild with for months almost wiped you all in peace, but the game and many players on our server are crap. The developers put a world boss in a zone that a third of the factions can't properly contest and our server is so full of handholders in iron and the fallen that you would rather just kill the boss with the whole server instead of fighting over it.

Check out some of the PVP that resulted from Dragon on other servers, hours of fun combat would surely be better than 100 people clicking R over and over. Unfortunately since it's in an anti-pirate zone that will never happen on our server.

lelos
09-08-2015, 05:46 AM
noone forced u to go pirate there advantages of the pirates there also disadvantages get used to it and stop crying u choosed to be pirate and u keep talking about zerg when u zerged server for months in abyssal when every decent guild have like 10-15 members in their raids.

Johnson
09-08-2015, 05:51 AM
noone forced u to go pirate there advantages of the pirates there also disadvantages get used to it and stop crying u choosed to be pirate and u keep talking about zerg when u zerged server for months in abyssal when every decent guild have like 10-15 members in their raids.

We havent zerged you, we protoss-ed you :)

erevos
09-08-2015, 06:21 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/ZNB8/i-can-t-just-die/image.jpg?w=586&c=1

Zona
09-08-2015, 07:35 AM
That's the whole point. We are the bad guys. You are our entertainment and we are yours. We don't mind East/West beating us or winning because according to the game design its supposed to be East vs West where pirates are a minor nuisance. So we always try our best to contest, no matter what.

However what we do not like is when East/West refuse to compete. Nevertheless, Good 3 hours+ entertainment yesterday, totally worth the fun :D GG to all.

@Zona, +Thanks to SUN and Navarchy too and a few randoms.

Sun was just there to watch, they did not help. Infact, i think they even wiped us once by accident in the first stage.^^

SICKOFQUES
09-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Im still amazed that after playing so long this game you still fail to understand how things are working Rush :). Or you understand and just like to play dumb on the forums ? :)

Everytime we would engage on the land continents in conflict/war its bound to have at least 2-3 people that would die - and guess what, instead of respawning at nui like you do our people will go to jail. Like this in less than 10-15min all our raid would be in jail. Its really not rocket science here - is it just me or since you joined the west side your IQ dropped also a bit ? :)

But then again, its only XL games fault for not putting this Boss in Auroria where pirates dont go to jail and where the lands are in perma conflict. Guess they wanted the mindless east + west zerg to have a chance to do anything in this game also :)

You are talking about IQ like you have some of it yourself.
If you are gonna cry about jailtime and XL blabla, why dont you split tortuga and work together on west and east?
But I do like the salt and all the personal feelings comming out when stuff like this happens. I hope you get payed for playing this game, because it sure looks like your job.

DomiTron
09-08-2015, 07:48 AM
Well grats to IRON.
I don't understand why Rush is so happy with him self, not sure if the fallen or the west even get there achievement or anything out of it.

why not just reroll east?

but anyways I had a blast I hope we get to do it again.

FatalFart
09-08-2015, 09:08 AM
If you are gonna cry about jailtime and XL blabla, why dont you split tortuga and work together on west and east?
But I do like the salt and all the personal feelings comming out when stuff like this happens. I hope you get payed for playing this game, because it sure looks like your job.

Good suggestion about splitting Tortuga and working on East + West.. I thought about names for guilds too. East= Lron and West will be Faiien hehe.

But on a serious note, we might just let you guys farm it since we can't really do anything much to stop and we already are doing Delphinad ships and Kraken everyday, from past few months. Maybe after enough kills east+ west can finally contest pirates on equal strength lol

Be careful though.. maybe we might just go back for few months to farm red dragon.. who knows :D

xDrac
09-08-2015, 09:10 AM
Zona, pls gief me that. PLS.
But it was fun :D

Johnson
09-08-2015, 09:19 AM

You are quite wrong here. There is no salt, because guess what - its nothing we can do about it. The only thing its annoying is the fact the XL allowed this boss to be on the main continent in a region that can go to peace. As for splitting east and west, no thank you. We play together here for almost 7 month now and I prefer our little island to the regular ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and drama that is going on in east and west.

RusH
09-08-2015, 10:21 AM

Johnson srsly I played long enough to know how things work, you apprently don't, after all Dragon went to us not you. I also was long enough in Tortuga to know how work, which is mainly being ignorance to what you do wrong.
You had so many alts around at Dragon, yet you failed to see when we started. You had the chance to reset the boss, you could fought in the last mins of war and wipe us as so often claim Tortuga can and do the boss yourself, like you orginal tried to do in silent. Instead you came in at peace running around like chicks and lot overall just pathetic with your carts and cannons. So how things work, we clearly know better. Dragon is in the game since a long time and never changed location, you would know that if you would have thought about that. Going pirate is for 100% of the current pirates a choice they made, so using that as an excuse doesnt work, because thats all your doing and complainign shows just that you cannt deal with the downsides to your choices.

You were already saying in nation to just keep respawning and focus 1 at a time to send us to jail before trying..

Yes I called it out in nation chat, were you got "focus 1 and keep respwan" donnu were you read that, because I never wrote that.

If Tortuga would be West/East and in our position you would have done the same, I remember daily raid spam 10-20 for every little thing there is.

Anyway you left when I was there alone in against you all..but you all paniced and run to the nui and ported out befor we even had 5 ppl there.

The clowns you were in a guild with for months almost wiped you all in peace, but the game and many players on our server are crap. The developers put a world boss in a zone that a third of the factions can't properly contest and our server is so full of handholders in iron and the fallen that you would rather just kill the boss with the whole server instead of fighting over it.

Check out some of the PVP that resulted from Dragon on other servers, hours of fun combat would surely be better than 100 people clicking R over and over. Unfortunately since it's in an anti-pirate zone that will never happen on our server.

FYI we went for killing just to keep the balance in the server, reason Dahuta went to crap was even befor Tortuga, the biggest zergs holding unconsted controll over world events/bosses. I left West because it got boring no change no challange...Tortuga became what I joined to fight..so I left and fight it again. Since Fallen is around Abysall is not a pure Pirate Gold Mine anymore, even East started doing is and is quite good at it, Cat nolonger fear water. You might not belive it, but Iron/Fallen does not holdhands for the sake of holding hands, as much as you would like to make everyone belive that. We fight them probably more often than you do lately. Tortuga worked with Plus One to fight a common enemie, we do the same, deal with it.

About your PvP at Red Dragon, yes would be great, but these other servers are also more balanced, as well half of thier active worldpvp population is not sitting on an island qqing about being on this island. There will be fights over Bosses more often if Dahuta recovers from its hypocritquitter crisis, but I am not going to hold anyone back from focusing Tortuga first if that makes the fight at the end closer than extremly easy for East or Pirates to win at the end. In MM we attacked smt East first as well as Pirates, which ever has the bigger blob at the moment..when the 2 blobs crash we make a decision as good as possible to make the 3 way fight work for us..smt we won even tho which huge lag of numbers to challange that directly, smt 1 of the other 2 sides clears us and the 3rd party.

(like in mistmerrow a few days ago, where east+west attack together with even more numbers)
I remember that very well, maby Lone used to run like this, so we could keep saying that to ourself in Tortuga that we fight always 2v1. But I have never been part of any MM with The Fallen were we teamed up with East to fight Pirates, but if that makes you feel better and keep your guild together keep telling that yourself.

edit: Yes Domi I am very happy with myself :) it was a great on extremly short note orgnaized Server First, which would have not happen without the Fallen in the first place. Our Archivment is, that the Archivment went not to you, also it was a fun fight..much better than new Kraken which is "shoot shoot->stealt->shoot shoot stealth" which many pirates still can't do properly. It might as well get stale after few kills but how knows..maby the PvP changes till than.

TeaJizzle
09-08-2015, 10:59 AM
I remember that very well, maby Lone used to run like this, so we could keep saying that to ourself in Tortuga that we fight always 2v1. But I have never been part of any MM with The Fallen were we teamed up with East to fight Pirates, but if that makes you feel better and keep your guild together keep telling that yourself.

It was the day Zona spent all day spamming east faction chat telling people to go, if you missed it then it's a shame because it was the best mistmerrow so far. While you weren't working directly with each other, we still had East coming in from one side and West at another at the same time. Jhii is making a video that includes some of that fight and it's incredible.

If you were bored of tortuga, that's fine but saying you were bored of being a zerg and then allying with IRON and the rest of the non-pirates for anything important is a bit whack.

RusH
09-08-2015, 11:28 AM
You are taking this allying way to far, you are acting like we would run Haulers wiht Iron next to eachother which is not the case. Pirates QQ so damn much about getting ganked from 2 factions than u want it again and get off to it, when u belive the beat it. If Zona gets east side not to atk us once..not our doing as I said we do not run eachothers guild. also we do not ally with the rest, we had 4-5 rebellion and like 5 more from Setta and Checkmate. You say it like the would be guilds of similar size, I won't block ppl from such a big event in the game because of my ego.
Even Pink outnumbers 90% of the guilds on West if they would be on thier own. We do not hide that we let others fight with us enjoy the game. It it helps building up west again gets this faction active I am all for it.

I am just exremtly dissapointed by what Tortuga became and is doing, you have some ppls which claim themself to be trolls but 90% of thier acting ingame is getting this server to be just them at the end with being salty and dicks and overall creating an enviorment which is anything but good for an MMO of this kind and a srv of this size.
So get your ♥♥♥♥ together and stop complaining about what you apperently want, but can't handle than agian. We killed Dragon, Peace is part of the gamedesign, waiting till danger to atk it would have change nothing but wasting time. You want PvP all the time, yet can't handle guilds joining up to have the strenght to challange your numbers and gear in guild. Pls stop be hypocrites for your own good...what is so difficult with that?

/edit I also give up with you give after this post..not even Crashier fighting your forum wars I made my points and explained myself if you still can't get it after that rly no point try, to stubborn egos..(pls prove me wrong.)

Olumis
09-08-2015, 11:54 AM
So, back to Zona and his sword.

Apologies, I did not meant to derailed the WTS advert.

Deliqo
09-08-2015, 12:13 PM
5k Jew gold and a nose

FatalFart
09-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Tortuga became what I joined to fight..so I left and fight it again

Yes you must be right. Because Tortuga always allied all guild on server to get things done. But you got tired so you created Fallen to fight Toruga+ the whole allied server. Seriously mate?

Sad Truth: Tortuga was, is, and always will be that 30-40 man raid that faces and competes against any Zerg/ Guild, no matter how many times we lose. Since you were in Tortuga, you know we never had more than 1 raid except on that 1 night on pre-1.7 Kraken.

Now about us crying.. Take a look at the forums. I replied 1st on the thread saying it was good fun and that we don't mind losing as long as we compete. You went ahead and asked why we din't attack during war and other stuff. So..

Johnson and Teajay "replied to you" saying that we din't want to fight against 4+ guilds and go to jail right before the peace period.

Our Archivment is, that the Archivment went not to you

And since you think its an achievement to Ally all possible contestants , we simply stated that its not. All the PvE we do is contestable, done regularly and is not started when Mistmerrow has 5 mins left.

So its not us crying. You ask a question, you get a reply. Simple enough to understand?

Also please understand that: Tortuga is happy that the whole server is allied against us. Kromain, Resuriouxz, Crashir, etc etc so many left the game because of no action. So its better for us to have opponents than our members leaving.

Aldween
09-08-2015, 12:37 PM
Regrade it to Epic and I'll buy it for 90k.
Otherwise, i might be interested for 15k.

Deliqo
09-08-2015, 01:12 PM
♥♥♥♥ from this thread it's me and aldween bidding btw Jew gold worth more so I still lead

Looop
09-08-2015, 01:15 PM
Kromain, Resuriouxz, Crashir, etc etc so many left the game because of no action. So its better for us to have opponents than our members leaving.

may them rest in peace. ♥

quickinfi
09-08-2015, 01:50 PM
It was the day Zona spent all day spamming east faction chat telling people to go, if you missed it then it's a shame because it was the best mistmerrow so far. While you weren't working directly with each other, we still had East coming in from one side and West at another at the same time. Jhii is making a video that includes some of that fight and it's incredible.

And we had West coming in from one side and Pirates at another. :o And tbh i think i wrote it in faction chat already, while East had a raid with like 45 People like 10 of them were afk in the middle, 3 low level and we were 22 on ts :) Don't get me wrong now, i like hard fights, it's good practice but please just don't call the video: T O R T U G A + P I N K against 100 People ^^

Zona
09-08-2015, 03:34 PM
http://imgur.com/EGtTYoc

For those who claim that tortuga didn't push it to peace.:)

*picture* (http://imgur.com/EGtTYoc)

gloriousbastardo
09-08-2015, 03:36 PM
http://imgur.com/EGtTYoc

For those who claim that tortuga didn't push it to peace.:)

*picture* (http://imgur.com/EGtTYoc)

Pretty sure it was obvious that pirates did it(to danger 5), what is your point here?

Zona
09-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Pretty sure it was obvious that pirates did it(to danger 5), what is your point here?

Several people from tortuga claims that it was not tortugas doing, so just wanted to upload some proof.:)

ResurioxZ
09-08-2015, 04:59 PM
We have better drama over here : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?225036-Honor-Point-Collector-West
Visit us in Rangora ;)

StarsW
09-08-2015, 05:03 PM
We have better drama over here : http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?225036-Honor-Point-Collector-West
Visit us in Rangora ;)

90% of rangora drama is dahuta players xD

FatalFart
09-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Several people from tortuga claims that it was not tortugas doing, so just wanted to upload some proof.:)

We dint deny that we pushed it to conflict. My alt character personally contributed in doing so.

And good job on the Screenshot! Next one should be of Anthalon kill that iron claim so widely :) will wait for screenshot on this thread. Ty.

Iron PvP schedule: Leech Quest from Tortuga -> Claim they did it by themselves -> Refuse to give Proof -> Say something that Tortuga never denied -> Post Proof like a boss. Too much guild content GG.

9TEnTaCLeSurPriSe
09-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Everyone needs to chills, this is a WTS thread not a drama thread. We should all congratulate IRON for accomplishing more than Soul Slayers, this is truly the greatest moment in Dahuta history.

blz
09-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Everyone is literally making the same argument about Tortuga/IRON as they did about Second Law/IRON, or VotF/PK or every other organized group of players since this server started. This is literally reddit now, gratz.

Zona
09-08-2015, 06:06 PM
We dint deny that we pushed it to conflict. My alt character personally contributed in doing so.

And good job on the Screenshot! Next one should be of Anthalon kill that iron claim so widely :) will wait for screenshot on this thread. Ty.

Iron PvP schedule: Leech Quest from Tortuga -> Claim they did it by themselves -> Refuse to give Proof -> Say something that Tortuga never denied -> Post Proof like a boss. Too much guild content GG.

You guys are getting REALLY pathetic at this point.
Now, i don't take printscreens of everything, but i actually found one. This was the first time we killed it i belive, ofc you will claim that we didn't actually kill it or some other ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Was really quick and easy, was expecting something hard since i saw you fail with 40 people.

*Picture*http://imgur.com/p0♥♥♥vq

Zona
09-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Everyone needs to chills, this is a WTS thread not a drama thread. We should all congratulate IRON for accomplishing more than Soul Slayers, this is truly the greatest moment in Dahuta history.

It was not only Iron's doing, sure as hell would have been hard without The fallen etc.

9TEnTaCLeSurPriSe
09-08-2015, 06:17 PM
It was not only Iron's doing, sure as hell would have been hard without The fallen etc.

You know what, congratz to everyone on the server for still playing the game. Truly a great accomplishment.

Johnson
09-08-2015, 06:45 PM
You guys are getting REALLY pathetic at this point.
Now, i don't take printscreens of everything, but i actually found one. This was the first time we killed it i belive, ofc you will claim that we didn't actually kill it or some other ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Was really quick and easy, was expecting something hard since i saw you fail with 40 people.

*Picture*http://imgur.com/p0♥♥♥vq

I was checking the picture you posted very carefully - and I saw anthalon being around 45%. Question is, where is the picture with the kill, the loots etc ? :)

I do remember we stopped you at 30% at some point, so that prolly was the picture you are posting. Funny, you make movies even when you plant your potatoes and you have NO printscreen with the anthalon kill ?

Zona
09-08-2015, 07:05 PM
I was checking the picture you posted very carefully - and I saw anthalon being around 45%. Question is, where is the picture with the kill, the loots etc ? :)

I do remember we stopped you at 30% at some point, so that prolly was the picture you are posting. Funny, you make movies even when you plant your potatoes and you have NO printscreen with the anthalon kill ?

As i said, i don't take printscreens of everything, and the printscreen i showed you was only taken to remember who was there.
And i have probably never planted a potatoe, and i do have a printscreen where i give the item to ventrue for his T6, but thats it.
I don't care about PVE, something i have stated many times. Why would i keep record of it? Are you going to say that we didn't kill Red dragon either, just because i didn't record/take printscreens?
Stop being so butthurt and tell somone to buy the sword.

Edit, a member actually had a printscreen. *Picture* (http://i.imgur.com/OXYz77s.jpg)

Swanzz
09-08-2015, 07:19 PM
How the hell do people still argue about who killed Anthalon and who didn't? The fight itself is so easy now and almost no one scouts it... you guys must be really really bored.
I could just post a screenshot but I rather enjoy this. I just risk it that Johnson will spam this in yell when he gets bored of his dragon peace thingy.

Isn't constantly trying to provoke others really tiring? You claim that you just want fights, PvP, to be contested and so on but do you not think if people would actually enjoy fighting you that you would get more off that?
I know some of you are still only interested in gold but I bet some would love to fight for the sake of fighting too.

And I want to buy the sword but... I didn't make much gold since a few months. Which I regret now. :(

Darklotus
09-09-2015, 12:35 AM
Sooo much QQing from pirates !!!

And yes plz Jhii or Crasher spend some night editing video to make you look like you fight outnumbered when we all know you are The BLOB of this server :).

Jhii
09-09-2015, 03:07 AM
You seems so sad irl mate :/ .
As for the vidéo, dont worry i got lot of fights against you guys, i hope you'll enjoy.

PS : mythomania is a disease, you should consult

DomiTron
09-09-2015, 03:19 AM
Sooo much QQing from pirates !!!

And yes plz Jhii or Crasher spend some night editing video to make you look like you fight outnumbered when we all know you are The BLOB of this server :).

Haha dirtylotus! How is you'r mount buddy? Still dead?

Darklotus
09-09-2015, 04:57 AM
Haha dirtylotus! How is you'r mount buddy? Still dead?

Woow you are happy because you killed my mount?

Killing you doesn't even make me happy since it's soo easy.

But my participation to this glorious thread come to an end, i know how you like to trash talk while in peace zone or on forum.

=> Happy QQ thread.

DomiTron
09-09-2015, 05:18 AM
Woow you are happy because you killed my mount?

Killing you doesn't even make me happy since it's soo easy.

But my participation to this glorious thread come to an end, i know how you like to trash talk while in peace zone or on forum.

=> Happy QQ thread.

Okaaaay....

1- I don't kill you because a friend told me you are sick and you won't even get it checked, was it mythomania or something? I don't want to catch it that's why I sleep you and kill you'r mount.

2- You need to catch me 1st to kill me.

3- What do you think would happy to you'r mount if I slept it, and killed you???!!??? :o o o o o o

Looop
09-09-2015, 06:02 AM
3- What do you think would happy to you'r mount if I slept it, and killed you???!!??? :o o o o o o
Domi sleeps with mounts confirmed !

Wastedpenquinz
09-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Jhii can i have 30 seconds of fame in your movie?

Something like teleknesis Hero would-be perfect. <3

Zona
09-09-2015, 10:26 PM
Maybe we can get this thread on topic again, since tortuga is hiding in shame for now.
Current offer is 45k.

FatalFart
09-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Maybe we can get this thread on topic again, since tortuga is hiding in shame for now.
Current offer is 45k.

Wants to get the thread back on topic -> Taunts Tortuga in the same comment. Real time paradox xD

And the whole Screenshot thing started because you posted a useless screenshot of something that we dint deny in the first place. Since you were so enthusiastic about posting screenshots, I simply asked you to post more useful ones. "Iron killing Anthalon" is clearly more of a useful screenshot than "Tortuga pushing zone to conflict".

I asked for a screenshot -> You gave one. Where's the shame part? xD.

One a side note, I would be ashamed if I were to be in a certain guild that got camped at safezone by Tortuga while they did Morpheus as pirates, for pirates. I would be ashamed if my guild couldn't even stop 5 (level 15-50) alts from shooting cannons at Morpheus for a good 15-20 mins. And then later that night get wiped by Tortuga at Abbysal as well as lose the event. Even fail to steal packs from Tortuga's loaded merchantships.

Now if all that happened to me on the same evening, I would hide in shame :p Not because someone posted a screenshot, that I asked for xD

Last Question: Why are you selling the weapon? I thought this is just a drama thread 1st, but saw you advertise on /f too. If you get gold for the weapon its like erasing the achievement because no matter how much gold you get for it, Tortuga has gotten more as 1 guild from our delpinad ships. If one of the guild members was to get the weapon for free (Like it happens in Tortuga), it would be something that we don't have (for now).

Swanzz
09-10-2015, 03:19 AM
Guys look! Tortuga managed to do Morpheus after a few failed attempts and later they managed to kill 15 Iron by fighting them with 20 Tortuga and 10 Pink.
They make a lot of gold too btw!

It is fairly simple but you will still fail to understand. No one enjoys fighting you.

Last good fight we had with you was on Freedich weeks ago. We had equal numbers and we won a couple of times and at the end you guys won a few times. Both sides said GG and we all left. Later you guys posted a 1 minute video of one of the few fights you won on Freedich and claimed that you never lost one. Tortuga in a nutshell.

Pink is going the same direction too. I never had proper fight against Pink without Tortuga coming for their help to outnumber us at least 2 to 1.

quickinfi
09-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Last Question: Why are you selling the weapon? I thought this is just a drama thread 1st, but saw you advertise on /f too. If you get gold for the weapon its like erasing the achievement because no matter how much gold you get for it, Tortuga has gotten more as 1 guild from our delpinad ships. If one of the guild members was to get the weapon for free (Like it happens in Tortuga), it would be something that we don't have (for now).

The reason is very simple for me. There were several Guilds involved and sometimes only like 1-3 players of a guild. It would be very disrespectful to these guild to just keep the weapon in Iron. Even if Iron would pay them something for the help it would lead to drama and etc. so the better solution in this specific case is to sell the weapon and split the gold.

Jhii
09-10-2015, 05:09 AM
Pink is going the same direction too. I never had proper fight against Pink without Tortuga coming for their help to outnumber us at least 2 to 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrG08SUlCec

1:05 - 14:10 - 19:10

Now please stop the desinformation :) , oh and on thoses fights you are more than us btw.

Swanzz
09-10-2015, 06:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrG08SUlCec

1:05 - 14:10 - 19:10

Now please stop the desinformation :) , oh and on thoses fights you are more than us btw.

Didn't say Iron. With "I" I literally meant myself, could have been more clear. Can't check the video if I was in those fights or not because it would need to load forever. Would need to watch it in 720p to be able to read names. :X

Maybe there was one, could be. But mostly you have been mixed with Tortuga or arrived after them or they arrived while we fought you.

edit: I did check.

1:05 I am not there.
14:10 I am not there and you are not only Pink but also Tortuga
19:10 I was there but died in a instant because I was unbuffed, probably why I don't remember it :D + Tortuga there

I'll leave the disinformation to you guys and let me point out the word "proper" in my post.

Jhii
09-10-2015, 06:31 AM
Only people from TORTUGA were Aelin Syluen etc who are all in PiNk so try something else please

Swanzz
09-10-2015, 06:42 AM
Only people from TORTUGA were Aelin Syluen etc who are all in PiNk so try something else please

They might be now but how am I suppose to know that? I saw Pink and Tortuga guild tags so I say those two guilds were there (obviously).
Besides a proper fights for me is when both have equal numbers, at best fight multiple times and both are grouped up and are not in the progress of doing so and caught off guard.
Something like that will never happen at Abyssal or Mistmerrow if you ask me.

Best would be if there are more guild vs guild fights just for fun and not for gold at Abyssal for example. Just a fight to fight and nothing else. Sadly no one feels like doing so anymore because the end is always people talking trash in yell or faction.

Jhii
09-10-2015, 06:58 AM
Besides a proper fights for me is when both have equal numbers, at best fight multiple times and both are grouped up and are not in the progress of doing so and caught off guard.
Something like that will never happen at Abyssal or Mistmerrow if you ask me.

Best would be if there are more guild vs guild fights just for fun and not for gold at Abyssal for example. Just a fight to fight and nothing else. Sadly no one feels like doing so anymore because the end is always people talking trash in yell or faction.

Can only support what you said ;) !
I already asked Zona for GvG, he told me we'll do that after the 48h maintenance .
To be continued ... :)

makaveli
09-10-2015, 07:10 AM
Hello , like i am and like i love awnser MATHS AND PROOF ALWAYS WIN
i didn't care about win vs you or against other guild i just awnser about the supposition than pink never fight outnumbered :

1:05 : We don"t care about you , we care about the "Pink is going the same direction too. I never had proper fight against Pink without Tortuga coming for their help to outnumber us at least 2 to 1."

Like you can see on this screenshot there is 10 red vs 6 PiNk AT 1:05 in the movie .

http://postimg.org/image/5zxz8uf7n/full/

14:10 : We are 9 PiNk versus 10 of you , i can say all name of your player if you want :

kabazeze
dyran
lef
dirtydumbo
bigbah
dalight
strom
thrag
ventrue
ishi

19:10 : Like you can see you the screenshot 9 PiNk vs 10 of you

http://postimg.org/image/l04xzvl7j/full/

And a special bonus for our friends : http://postimg.org/image/g5svy0cs7/full/

Have a good day

http://i.imgsafe.org/66bb179.png

Aelin
09-10-2015, 07:21 AM
"You got add from 45 Tortuga 15 sec later"
"You modified it with toshop to hide half your blob"
"Outnumber hack"
"What ? yes but ..."

Trying to give you pro tips for another hypocrit answer guys, hopefully you will find a good excuse.

StarsW
09-10-2015, 07:26 AM
"You got add from 45 Tortuga 15 sec later"
"You modified it with toshop to hide half your blob"
"Outnumber hack"
"What ? yes but ..."

Trying to give you pro tips for another hypocrit answer guys, hopefully you will find a good excuse.

Oh come on Aelin you forgot the best excuse, "p2w swipe more".

Aelin
09-10-2015, 07:32 AM
Omg you're right i forgot the easiest one :D

Swanzz
09-10-2015, 07:40 AM
You two should have read properly. :D
I said I wasn't there and I wasn't. I already admitted I was in the 3rd fight and said that I probably forgot because I died after 1 second since I was unbuffed and jumped it.

But Makaveli and Aelin proof my point and show a perfect example why people don't bother facing you just for fun and have nice fight like me and Jhii said.

Besides on every screenshot is can see Tortuga. (Yes, I was already told that they are in Pink now)

Aelin
09-10-2015, 07:47 AM
Dude you got it, imo there's a ♥♥♥♥ing difference between fighting people for fun in proper conditions and making daily random "agreements" with everyone and then denying it.

We've never changed our way of thinking and playing, but you guys did. Of course it's hard for you to fight us when Fallen are around cuz you may hit them too, this is annoying. Hypocrisy ftw.

helfyra
09-10-2015, 07:50 AM
You two should have read properly. :D
I said I wasn't there and I wasn't. I already admitted I was in the 3rd fight and said that I probably forgot because I died after 1 second since I was unbuffed and jumped it.

But Makaveli and Aelin proof my point and show a perfect example why people don't bother facing you just for fun and have nice fight like me and Jhii said.

Besides on every screenshot is can see Tortuga. (Yes, I was already told that they are in Pink now)

yep and maka + raison + chucknorris + aelin = PiNk
nice troll again

Swanzz
09-10-2015, 07:56 AM
I never denied anything. We fight with The Fallen or others as much as you fight with Tortuga or Tortuga did with SUN and so on. But who cares about that?

Me personally just wants to have decent PvP fights. Pink says that they are small scale. Iron can bring enough people to fight a small scale guild so why don't we fight without Tortuga, The Fallen and all the others?
Or mix Tortuga into the raid. What do I care, just leave the yell chat warriors at home and than we can fight somewhere and have fun.

The sides hate each other so much at this point you can't say anything anymore. Everyone just charges into battle and brings old irrelevant ♥♥♥♥ up and measures e-pens.
I guess we have to keep fighting each other and The Fallen if we want PvP just to have a good time. I give up...

Aelin
09-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Using "you" meant Iron in general, not you personnally.

Me personally just wants to have decent PvP fights. Pink says that they are small scale. Iron can bring enough people to fight a small scale guild so why don't we fight without Tortuga, The Fallen and all the others?

Totally agree with decent pvp fights, that's why Jhii asked Zona for a GvG.

What do you mean by "the sides" ? I don't know if you were there, but one evening we went freedish to fight you 11 Pink + 5 Tortuga VS 27 Iron with 5 merch ships. As a coincidence, The Fallen came there to camp our deads at nui so you can escape easier from the island with your ships. Same scheme at blobmerrow and abyssal, east and west hand in hand vs pirates.

So I think faction trashtalk may end when you guys admit that what Zona called "agreement" or "coincidence" is an untold alliance. We don't care that you bring the whole server to fight us, just stop lying to us and assume what's obvious to everyone.

Swanzz
09-10-2015, 08:32 AM
Don't know how the explain "the sides" in English... Like the entire Tortuga side versus the entire Iron side. The people that work or worked with Tortuga hate "Iron side" and the people from Iron or work with Iron hate the "Tortuga side".

Those "sides" hardly can talk or play normal together because of "the hate".

Johnson
09-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Using "you" meant Iron in general, not you personnally.

Totally agree with decent pvp fights, that's why Jhii asked Zona for a GvG.

What do you mean by "the sides" ? I don't know if you were there, but one evening we went freedish to fight you 11 Pink + 5 Tortuga VS 27 Iron with 5 merch ships. As a coincidence, The Fallen came there to camp our deads at nui so you can escape easier from the island with your ships. Same scheme at blobmerrow and abyssal, east and west hand in hand vs pirates.

So I think faction trashtalk may end when you guys admit that what Zona called "agreement" or "coincidence" is an untold alliance. We don't care that you bring the whole server to fight us, just stop lying to us and admit what's obvious to everyone.

Im still amazed that after all this time you still believe what Zona is saying. This guy is a pathological liar. Every person with an IQ over 60 would realize they will try to ally with anyone on this server (and maybe from other servers also) just to try to stop the pirates.

I guess they were hoping after all the big guilds stopped on Dahuta to be their time to shine.

Dont worry boyz, you will always have the Karkasse in Peace - prolly the climax of your Archeage experience :P

StarsW
09-10-2015, 08:38 AM
Don't know how the explain "the sides" in English... Like the entire Tortuga side versus the entire Iron side. The people that work or worked with Tortuga hate "Iron side" and the people from Iron or work with Iron hate the "Tortuga side".

Those "sides" hardly can talk or play normal together because of "the hate".

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59352177.jpg

quickinfi
09-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Im still amazed that after all this time you still believe what Zona is saying. This guy is a pathological liar. Every person with an IQ over 60 would realize they will try to ally with anyone on this server (and maybe from other servers also) just to try to stop the pirates.

I guess they were hoping after all the big guilds stopped on Dahuta to be their time to shine.

Dont worry boyz, you will always have the Karkasse in Peace - prolly the climax of your Archeage experience :P

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/007/IJtZmtD.gif

Kalindrya
09-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Please keep posts on topic and productive. Please start a new thread Zona if the item is still available.