PDA

View Full Version : Need a little information.

Moine
04-12-2014, 05:28 PM
thanks to all the people that have been giving out information, you've been very helpful in my search for a class combination that I'll enjoy. I'm sorry if these questions have been answered elsewhere, I've looked and the few times somebody did answer it was still slightly unclear so I'm seeking some clarification.

here are my questions.

1) Armor. does it have heavy restrictions on what stats can be gained on it? (could you get plate with spellcaster stats?)[this information will help me determine if I can build, say, Healer/tank or Magic/Tank without sacrificing important attributes.]
It appears it's not impossible. healer stats CAN be on plate, but to less of an effect and SETS are determined by the class of armor(plate/leather/cloth) *Thanks to Sixfigures (http://forums.archeagegame.com/member.php?10727454-SixFigures)*

2) Class "Stats".[Example here (http://arche-base.com/builds/view/654-Defender_PvP), Build not Relevant.] do these numbers matter? (does having 12 Physical increase your base stats to do more damage?)
lol, I'm Dumb. those "stats" are just the number of skills associated with w/e stat it was. I.E. Protection has 2 Physical abilities "Shield Strike"/"Shield Bash"

3) Class Skills.
A) Can you Redistribute them freely? (say you're out in the field and you need to use "Meditation" in the will tree, could you remove "Blink" and put that point in "Meditation" and swap back when you're done?)
nope. guess not. :<

B) Does the level of the skill change it's attributes at all? (does "Shield Strike" in the protection tree do more damage at level 10 than it does at level 1?)[I don't mean character level.]

Thank you to anybody who is able provide answers. ^_^

*UPDATE: Filled in with Answers that I can accept.

VMBarbosa
04-12-2014, 05:32 PM
1) Personally I haven't seen Plate (Heavy/Medium) with spellcaster stats that are better than Cloth(Light) with spellcaster stats.
2) -
3)Yes you can redistribute freely but be reminded that skills level up with your character. (Can also level skills with professions if you're max level)

SixFigures
04-12-2014, 05:49 PM
These are just what I know but:
1.) that I know of, each type of armor has it's OWN set bonuses but any type of character can wear whatever they want.
2.)I believe it does ONLY if the skill states that the damage scales according to your stats
3.) I believe once you put the point in the skills, It is there unless you go respec is. Otherwise, can't be done in combat or away from the npc but not completely sure. I just know it would be OP if you can just switch them whenever you want...would be no point in having a set amount of skill points.

I could be wrong on these but that is just what I think I saw. Hope someone more experienced can verify what I said.

Moine
04-13-2014, 01:23 AM
Bump
Up
My
Nyilaira
04-13-2014, 01:39 AM
About the 3. No, if you give a point to a skill is going to stay. Now what you can do is go to an NPC that can reset your skill tree and give points to the certain skill you want :)

fearNuke
04-13-2014, 01:47 AM
thanks for info

kiukiu
04-13-2014, 03:41 AM
Stats are random, depending on sets: for example there are 7 types of craftable 50lvl sets, each having different set bonus, and stats. Some sets focus on defensive stats, some on offensive, some are mixed.

Nyilaira
04-13-2014, 04:42 AM
I have some new info. You can reset the points on a skill tree whenever you want! BUT if you want to change of skill tree, then you have to go to NPC :D

Keter
04-13-2014, 10:24 AM
1)The armors parts that u looted can have some differents stats than the crafted ones,in which stats are blocked for every types,but looted can be different from another looted items,

but for getting armor set buffs, u have to get at first 3,then 5 and 7 parts of a certain armor type ,then if u got a crafted set,another buff of the 7 parts will be added,

and again some new buffs if u get 4 epic armors (purple).

but i never tried to makes like 3 Light parts,3medium parts etc...Dunno if that works.

2)I think its more the Soul Tree that give the amount of statistics,but after that, dunno if that really gives that power or defense announced on ur character status,that would be probably cool,or its just for lead in the right direction?

3)about skills reset: yes u can reset all the skills at once in the soul tree u want,its the hourglass under ur skills,but it reset All not just one skill,and in plus it cost Silver money,and more u have points in it ,more thats expensive,otherwise

u can change (not reset)the soul tree that is not liked at the priestess Nui by another one,it cost money too,but if u do that the level u got in the old Soul tree will stay at the same and saved at the Priesstess,and the new one will automatically start at level 10,so when u got something with 20/20/10 in the Soul Trees,it can be problematic for caught the level 10 tree over those that are level 20.