PDA

View Full Version : EU 3 Friends LF Guild or Guild project

Ashh
08-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Hello, We Are Friends 3 aged 21 to 28 years, we are looking for a serious guild that is committed to 100% on AA. The guild must strive for quality gaming groups be composed of hardcore gamers (at the base) so it may be casual gamers in the guild. The guild must have rules to respect each others including allies & enemies(you represent your guild so dont messed up), Teamspeak 3 required (microphone or not), some flexibility in terms of humor.
We may go for the western faction for the PvP, But if we like your guild we can change faction for you<3. DarkRunner / Blighter & a mage class maybe fot the last one.
About us: We are friends IRL, but some distance between us. this is 8 years that we play together.
Game summary: Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Ragnarok Online (Private Server), Lineage II (Private Server admin & 2 times), Avalon Heroes, LoL, Guild Wars2, FFXIV, ArcheAge soon.

The last being played FFXIV, we're quickly bored with the lack of innovation in the PvP & RvR as well as its lack of flexibility in classes played.

We also accept applications for participation in a guild project, we have what it takes financially & organizationally.

So now with this brief description I hope to have attracted the attention of some guilds so that we can discuss in PM.
1st We won't apply in a guild recruitment unless one of the representative of the guild come to talk in PM.
Good game AA.
Ash / Tiong / Renova.

Ashh
08-02-2014, 08:07 AM
Up up up... !

xDrac
08-02-2014, 08:30 AM
You're very welcome to check out <Navarchy> (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?468-EU-The-Royal-Expeditionary-Force-lt-Navarchy-gt) :) We're on the West, by the way.

You can find us on both, the Alpha server and Shatigon EU for Beta.

ApocaRUFF
08-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Amitabha is an NA-based guild. We are also in the Eastern faction, and that's the faction we plan to go in release. We're a tight-knit group who likes to work together in almost everything. We do lean more towards the PVP side of things, but that doesn't mean we ignore PVE.

If you like, check out our recruitment post (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?21751-NA-Amitabha-Close-knit-PVP-and-PVE-Guild) for a bit more information on us.

Also, hello xDrac :D

Prom
08-02-2014, 09:13 AM
Greetings Ashh,

All you requirements are core beliefs of KDS for over 10 years now.

You can check our website www.kdsguild.org and see if it is something you may consider.

/salute

NullTV
08-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Hello! Glad to see here friends that wanna play together in one strong guild. So, you can join us by 2 ways:
1) PM me (Nulltv; Nulltvv - nicknames, add to friends first to see who's online)
2) Register in our website http://bog.guildlaunch.com/

Gl and hf and i hope you'll get your Guild!
(Server Eanna btw, EU)

Auruby
08-02-2014, 11:04 AM
You'd do well to check us out on Ollo-West, we are one of the elite guilds there.

Hostile
08-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Deleted.gl.

Ashh
08-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Thank you for all your reply but I need a veteran of your guild who Pm me & give me an attractive presentation of your guild!
Ash'.

Ashh
08-02-2014, 11:34 PM
Up up up.. !

Jezath
08-02-2014, 11:59 PM
Hey Peeps, You sound like nice players that most guilds would cry out for! Please PM me in game, Jezath on the kyprosa server, I think that's the name heh. Atm most of us are on the western continent in game, but members approx. 57 of them ( not all will stay till launch I suspect ) are from all over the world outside of game. This is the third guild im involved with now operationally in only the last two years and we are in the process of setting up website/ teamspeak etc so very early stages atm. This is a great time for you to come in and help build a strong base. I agree with the strong hardcore core surrounded by casual, its the best guild model ive tried in various mmo..

I ran Blood in Neverwinter and I ran HonorBound in ESO. Im not guild leader of this guild im more support staff in he background which is what I prefer to do this time around.. PM myself and/or Lawkins he is the guild leader. We did a server first killing the windlord btw, was a good raid, wiped once killed him on second attempt :) http://aabane.enjin.com is our site but its early days and there is talk of migrating to a .com by lawkins (something like go daddy perhaps). We have fun being pirates, but as I say to the members were pirates with hearts, just don't tell anyone ;)

Ashh
08-03-2014, 01:36 PM
Upupup... !

Aneu
08-03-2014, 01:42 PM
In order for you to show your desire to "strive for quality" and be considered hardcore it might be an idea to go look for a guild rather than expect them to come to you. Most guilds that will write to you will be those random zerg guilds that will accept anyone and their kitchen sink so this thread really isnt productive to what it seems like you want to find. Go out there and look for it, show dedication and a desire to be part of something that suits you - dont expect it to find you.

Faith
08-03-2014, 02:31 PM
I already love all 3 of you. Got a weakness for wannabe pros :s

Ashh
08-03-2014, 03:59 PM
Already find a guild that suit perfectly thanks.

Parker
08-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Hello Ash,

You may wanna check out Project Paradox: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?23713-EU-Project-Paradox-PvX-hardcore-raiding-guild-recruiting-Team-players
We are looking for interactive individuals who are interested in competitive gaming while enjoying everything that the game has to offer.