PDA

View Full Version : Even more questions on housing

Dark_Pegasus
04-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Hi all,

i'm sure, like me, alot of you are interested in the housing system of AA NA/Europe. I wondered if the alpha players would be so kind as to answer a couple of questions for me please?

1. 3 or more houses placed incur more rent, is this per account or per character?
2. Is rent due immediately after constructing a house or do you get a week/few days free?
3. How long is the protection period during construction?

Thanks in advance!

Vantus
04-12-2014, 05:56 PM
Hey Pegasus,

There's already several threads about this topic, one of which you started yourself. There's no bonus points given for starting new repeat-threads.
Lets try keep all your housing related questions to one thread so that all the answers are on one page and easy for new people to read. :D

As for your questions:

I'd imagine the cost is shared among account just like Labor Points are shared amount the same account.
That's as close to an answer I've seen yet.

Property taxes are due weekly and are paid in advance. The bill is received and paid through the in-game mail system, so you can pay your balance from almost anywhere!
This suggests that you pay your rent for the week ahead starting from the moment you finish your house. Unless, as you say, the first week is free. That'll need clarified

3. A good question! I'm not sure on the exact time, but Scapes and Firecait highlighted that it is kind of short, meaning you will probably need to have the majority of your materials ready before placing the lot. Placing the lot before you gather the materials might result in it vanishing before you can finish.

Not exact answers but I hope it helps. :)
Maybe somebody participating in Alpha right now can clarify.

kiukiu
04-13-2014, 03:54 AM
I got 3 big scarecrows 2 houses, each additional structure costs additional gold. My scarecrows tax me for 4,5g instead of 3, small house aswell, farming house 9g instead of 6, so having 5 strictures I pay 50% additional gold for each. Thats the negative point to that.
The positive point to that is that I dont need a family to be able to use all my scarecrows with 1 character. Game recognizes that are all in 1 account, and I do it with 1 character.

So I pay 50% additional tax, for having 1 account instead of 3, also saving time for switching between characters instead of accounts to pay my tax.

Dark_Pegasus
04-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Thanks very much for the replies and a good point Vantus :), I shall keep it as condensed as possible!

Aurelius Luna
04-13-2014, 06:26 AM
very nice thread. Kiu thanks for the info.