PDA

View Full Version : Graphical Bug: long limbs, especially neck, when using a sword.

Seasqwaa
08-01-2014, 09:36 PM
I just jumped into beta a couple of minutes ago, and came across a really strange, off-putting bug in the game.

The character I was using was a Harani, female.
Every time I would swing my sword, via ability or auto attack, my limbs would grow in length (no thickness), and my neck would grow extra long. A few seconds later, they would retract back to their original forms.

I sincerely hope this can be fixed, as it is extremely strange-looking and I myself really can't get over the look of it.
When I tested using a magic user, I saw no such thing.

I did a quick search through the forums and I don't think I saw anyone else report this, but do forgive me if I am mistaken.

I took print screens of the shot, left with the bug, right after things had set.

Running on windows 7, laptop with a gt670m, with an (fairly bad) i5.
Thanks

trauma
12-04-2014, 11:37 AM
I just jumped into beta a couple of minutes ago, and came across a really strange, off-putting bug in the game.

The character I was using was a Harani, female.
Every time I would swing my sword, via ability or auto attack, my limbs would grow in length (no thickness), and my neck would grow extra long. A few seconds later, they would retract back to their original forms.

I sincerely hope this can be fixed, as it is extremely strange-looking and I myself really can't get over the look of it.
When I tested using a magic user, I saw no such thing.

I did a quick search through the forums and I don't think I saw anyone else report this, but do forgive me if I am mistaken.

I took print screens of the shot, left with the bug, right after things had set.

Running on windows 7, laptop with a gt670m, with an (fairly bad) i5.
Thanks

Why isn't this fixed yet? I just noticed this as well on the Harani Female.