PDA

View Full Version : Help - Error 1012

Baystonrogers
08-02-2014, 10:17 AM
I have tried ALL of the "fixes" I can find on the internet for this and I still can not get rid of it. I've been trying for 2 days and I really would like to try to play some!

Things tried:
1. Shutting down background services;
2. Allowing Glyph via firewall;
3. Running as Administrator;
4. Ensuring North America server selected;
5. Uninstall/reinstall;
6. Making sure the right folder is selected in settings.

Anyone? It just keeps checking local files for 30 minutes, then giving me the error.

Baystonrogers
08-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Well, thanks for all the help LOL. Guess I won't be playing ArcheAge!

Loonloon
08-04-2014, 12:08 PM
When did this error shown to you ?

When you start the game, do you see any trailer or a movie of the game first ?
Do you get to the server selection screen ?
Do you see the loading flower with text when you first activate the game from Glyph ?

I had my game crashing whenever i started it after the 3 logo movies because i'm using a widescreen - i found out that the game graphic setting wasn't correct in it's configuration file the resolution selected was wrong and made it crash, of course i couldn't change it through the game settings because the game just wouldn't start so i had to see where my archeage files stored and change it manualy (User/documents/archeage - > archeage.log) to my windows resolution, after that i saw the 3 first logo movies and than the game movie was loading and puff i was in the game able to choose the server and play. no more problems happend after that, except minor graphic glitches i was talking about in my bug post.

hope that helps or,
You should give more information when this error occured and try to put your system information so the tech can help ya ;)