PDA

View Full Version : NA guild is recruiting active players! ~ Asia, and UK are welcome to applied~

ICloud
03-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Hello,

My name is ICloud former of DemiGodz guild. I am one of the vice leader in DemiGodz guild which we decided to turn into a small community.
We aren't that big and still recruiting active old and new players to join. We are recruiting NA players and players around the world because we believe that race doesn't make a different but what is the most important is working together to accomplish something for the good of all.

If you want to know more about us or me then email me at 7skycloud@gmail.com

Also visit our site below:

www.demigodz.guildlaunch.com

Thanks,

ICloud

bluemist
03-21-2014, 11:02 PM
wooo .. Vergo ingame checking in -- :D BTW I think we going to be a Good Karma guild

ICloud
03-21-2014, 11:04 PM
wooo .. Vergo ingame checking in -- :D BTW I think we going to be a Good Karma guild

Yeap thanks alot

ICloud
03-21-2014, 11:23 PM
DemiGodz guild is recruting and most of our players are looking at archage!!!

ICloud
03-22-2014, 06:02 AM
We are a small community looking to invite more players to join with us. If you are interested then please visit our site. Click the link below to our site.
If you want you can also email me at 7skycloud@gmail.com

Hope to see everyone or at least drop by to say hi.

Thanks,

ISword

Guild: DemiGodz
Site: www.demigodz.guildlaunch.com
Email: 7skycloud@gmail.com

ICloud
03-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Still looking for more players so if you are from NA , Asia, and UK then join with us where your excitement journey will begins!!

ICloud
03-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Those who are interest in merging guilds together to make one big community then please contact me and we can talk further.

Email me at 7skycloud@gmail.com or viste our site and leave me a note.

Thanks,

ICloud

Aghorelia
04-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Added to the census page. Good game