PDA

View Full Version : Game closing to desktop randomly.

Fondzee
08-02-2014, 01:05 PM
Summary: I can be randomly running, riding a horse or just questing and the game will just shut down and show the Glyph application. I then just restart the game and I'm playing again. However, the game will still close randomly at any given time.

Steps to Reproduce: I have not found any steps to reproduce this.

Frequency: Every time I log in. It could be after 5 mins or after an hour or so.

Severity: 4

System Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium, 16 Gigs of ram, NVidia Geforce GTX 760, Linksys CM100

Additional Notes: Thanks for all the support and fun.

Permafrost
08-09-2014, 08:25 AM
I have had this happen with increased frequency the past week myself.

Tropheus
08-09-2014, 10:30 AM
It happened to me also after using recall.

Hanthos
08-09-2014, 10:44 AM
Haven't had this happen in a while, but it's happened twice in the last hour.

Tekari
08-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Ive been having this same issue...loosing quest and black chat window also...be going along just fine then boots you completely out of Archeage...

DvsMK2Supra
08-09-2014, 04:03 PM
i had this happening regularly during CBE2 on the first day, but then the rest of the weekend it didnt crash once

Lecreuset
08-10-2014, 07:54 PM
So what's going on with this? Still happening to me

Corsair
08-11-2014, 03:43 AM
Happening, as well, for me. (Want to say every half hour or so.) Also, I play with a nostromo gamepad so I re-keybind controls. Each time AA closes to desktop/glyph I seem to lose all of my keybinds.

Madgunner
08-11-2014, 06:25 PM
will I Just started to login and in the middle of the intro movie it just goes back to the desktop. i can skip the movie by pressing Esc, then is shows the moving screen of a forest with no sound. i hit Esc again then goes back to the desktop. been trying to get in ever since. i havent even played the game yet :(

DvsMK2Supra
08-11-2014, 06:28 PM
will I Just started to login and in the middle of the intro movie it just goes back to the desktop. i can skip the movie by pressing Esc, then is shows the moving screen of a forest with no sound. i hit Esc again then goes back to the desktop. been trying to get in ever since. i havent even played the game yet :(

That means the servers arent actually online but the authentication servers are.... if your trying to play beta, its not up yet