PDA

View Full Version : Quest: The Belly of the Snake

08-02-2014, 01:05 PM
(Location: Haranya Alliance controlled zone "Achassi Nest")

The quest objectives are to play the lute in front of the Twin-Headed Viper Statue, a snake of the same name appears that we have to kill and loot its body for the quest item.

But one of the quest NPC's next to the statue, "Lutist Maya" is rather fiesty and decides to attack it if you're standing near her.

This causes the snake's body to instantly vanish upon death, possibly due to the NPC flagging its corpse as "no loot".

I tried several times to kill the snake without her interference, and even abandoned the quest and received it again, to no avail.

The only way I successfully looted the snake without her attacking it, is to stand far away (or use a skill that leaps backwards), to draw the snake (and myself) away from her vicinity. If I had to guess I would say we couldn't be fighting within 10m of her or she attacks.

DemonstrationX
08-02-2014, 01:31 PM
I've done the mission. And did experience that feisty NPC. But I played the flute on the other side, of where they were, and backed up when it spawned. So it's not a bother to me, but It' could be-fixable.