PDA

View Full Version : whats your favorite hybrid?

Olecranon
09-12-2015, 07:56 PM
http://archeagedatabase.net/us/calc/344904

all sunset plate. hit and run stealthing CC support dd...

Adalon
09-12-2015, 07:59 PM
*Takes notes*

Going to have to try this out. :) I've just returned and am looking for ideas! Always stuck to a classic support/healer.

Unfocused
09-12-2015, 09:59 PM
I have been really enjoying Ranger - Not sure if you would consider it a true hybrid, but I do have heals, a buff(2.0 buff to vitalism) and ALOT of ranged dmg, with some CC :)

ZNICK
09-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Are you doing much pvp with the ranger?

Lemon
09-12-2015, 10:35 PM
Paladin:o

Miriya
09-12-2015, 11:08 PM
Hex Warden

CariadocThorne
09-13-2015, 01:56 AM
Inquisitor and Deathwarden.

Darkleaf
09-13-2015, 03:56 AM
Death Warden is a blast!) , but again so are paladins and a few others .)

Camperpvprodigy
09-13-2015, 05:06 AM
My favorite right now is a split between these two:
Skullknight (occ/def/aura)
Beefy as hell. No joke. Also, you only have VE, Spear, Crows, Wraith, and Retribution (yes, really) as AoE, can pop a magic damage absorb shield, do a 10k critical hit with a ♥♥♥♥ing taunt, have a lot more magic defense + shield blocking for varying periods of time while also being immune to silence and shackle, have a knock-down, an impale, an accuracy debuff (Crows) that does poison damage in a 360-aoe arc when used after Hell Spear, a sleep, two silences, a really intense slow that does AOE damage standing still looking cool as hell as you reflect 60% of melee damage for 13s (get Ret, GET IT) which will all hit you because you can't block while channeling, a LONG stun combo that does damage and combos with the ridiculous taunt, yet have two heals, have two teleports at 55 aura, and can meditate to restore a good chunk of your mana after you spam all of those skills sequentially for about a minute to do actual damage to the five mobs you pulled with Viscious Implosion you ♥♥♥♥ing n00b. However, 2.0 is buffing Occultism and Aura damage so it will give it the slight boost that I think it needs. Really. Pls buff.

Dark Aegis (occ/def/song)
I haven't tested Dark Aegis in lib yet, but I imagine that having Bloody Chantey added to the mix when I get to 20 stacks of the Mana Stars debuff/need to get off a spear/crows combo would make up for 7% less damage taken and Inspire. The Mana Stars crit turret (you did pick Zeal, didn't you?) and [I]The "ranged stun/fear combo that does damage and can crit really hard if you have the Zeal buff" don't hurt either. It's basically an old-school WoW shockadin with more contemporary jazz dance support, spammable-ranged-attack-that-slows-and-debuffs-enemy-damage-while-looking-like-you-have-JazzHands™, and less double auto-attack, judgement spam, and heals. You also have a bubble, and wear a pretty dress as you play your flute and fantasize about being an RP bard like I AM DOING RIGHT nOW. SORRY. I HOLD SHIFT BECAUSE I'M A CAPITALS HIPSTER.

They both are extremely fun to play, and have given me much joy. Then again, so did Dreadnaught, so has my Hellkissed Greatsword™. I kinda feel bad for not getting the Hellkissed Staff though. I really wanted to play 2h Hordebreaker for like a day. I really liked it as dual-wield with scepter/dagger, and even when I had to put on a shield. I need to get gear for that ♥♥♥♥. We'll talk about that momentarily.

Thanks for caring ^_^