PDA

View Full Version : Not gaining honor points during wartime after kills.

Ricobear
08-02-2014, 06:32 PM
During wartime in Halcyona I was able to kill 4 players on the opposing faction; however I never gained the honor points for those kills. When I was finally killed during the wartime event I lost 5 of my honor points that I had gained from various quests. I'm not exactly sure if there are is anything I've overlooked; however I thought being in the zone during wartime meant I would be given the opportunity to participate and gain points. I'm not sure if there is some rule I'm missing, but would like to gain honor points.

Goros
08-02-2014, 07:24 PM
You either need the killshot (60% of honor gained) or to do a majority of damage (40% of honor gained) to earn honor in wartime. Also, the player can get the leech debuff, reducing honor to almost nil.

Ricobear
08-02-2014, 07:43 PM
I was in a duo party with my friend and two of the kills were between us, with no leech debuff. We didn't get honor points at all.

Unless you need to be solo?

Hedge
10-06-2014, 01:10 PM
same as OP said, i easily had 7 kills last night during war halycona 5 of them were solo ones, none attacked npcs, no one had leech and all were over 60% health. I got a total off 40 honor with a minimum 2 deaths. And i know of all the rules and mechanics that makes you not gain honor etc, unless there is some more which is not explained. can someone care to explain?

Nyarlko
10-06-2014, 04:55 PM
It depends on your contribution to the kill.
You need to do the most damage for it to count and be rewarded.
This is the reason why its not worth doing wars if your level isn't high enough since those above you will be receiving all the rewards while you get nothing but waste time.

Arathrum
10-07-2014, 08:42 AM
I'm having the same problem. Also in Arena I get at least several killing blows per match and no honor (besides from the honor you get for turning in the quests). I filed a support ticket, perhaps I can help you further if I get a response.