PDA

View Full Version : Hello! (Russian vet)

ApocaRUFF
03-21-2014, 10:49 PM
Hello! I am a veteran from the Russian version of ArcheAge, so some of you might know me as Brutalapoca.

I work at MMOHut/OnRPG as a journalist, so I spend a majority of my day at the computer gaming, for fun and work. I've been interested in ArcheAge since the very first announcements of it quite some time ago. I participated in the Korean version up until level 40 before I quit due to lack of an English patch (at the time, anyways) and came back for the Russian version and have been playing since. I am currently level 40 once again, but I spend a lot of my in-game time doing other stuff rather than questing. I enjoy crafting, and have currently focused on cooking and blacksmithing. I also prefer melee characters.

I enjoy theorycrafting, making money, PVP, etc... I am slightly a hardcore player with a bit of casual in me.

I've made a post seeking a guild/family (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?227-Seeking-Guild-NA-version&p=1586#post1586\) for anyone interested. I go a bit more into detail on what my playstyle is over there.

Anyways, I plan to participate here quite a bit, so I look forward to discussing the game with you all!

Saul
06-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Hello! I am a veteran from the Russian version of ArcheAge, so some of you might know me as Brutalapoca.

I work at MMOHut/OnRPG as a journalist, so I spend a majority of my day at the computer gaming, for fun and work. I've been interested in ArcheAge since the very first announcements of it quite some time ago. I participated in the Korean version up until level 40 before I quit due to lack of an English patch (at the time, anyways) and came back for the Russian version and have been playing since. I am currently level 40 once again, but I spend a lot of my in-game time doing other stuff rather than questing. I enjoy crafting, and have currently focused on cooking and blacksmithing. I also prefer melee characters.

I enjoy theorycrafting, making money, PVP, etc... I am slightly a hardcore player with a bit of casual in me.

I've made a post seeking a guild/family (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?227-Seeking-Guild-NA-version&p=1586#post1586\) for anyone interested. I go a bit more into detail on what my playstyle is over there.

Anyways, I plan to participate here quite a bit, so I look forward to discussing the game with you all!

Hello and welcome! Glad to see another detailed intro, not to many going around. I hope to play with you in-game soon you seem like a well rounded guy. If I may ask what is theorycrafting? Also any tips you wish someone told you when you just started out?