PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Fuse Costume Items (Bikinis and Flipflops)

Zoey
08-03-2014, 04:41 AM
I've tried everything to fuse these costume image items the "Bikinis" and "flip Flops" to my armor, and have had no luck. I have been able to fuse a bangle with a pair of gloves, and for some reason only "one" pair of gloves seemed to work out of many I tried.

I hear this is because of "unisex" items which is ridiculous, these items are advertised as costumes that we can use to fuse to our gear.
The descriptions are very misleading, and I would really prefer if we could fuse these items to our armor, then having them being basically useless. If your character is female they should be able to wear the "Bikini" / "Flip flops" if they are fused, if male they should not, simple.

talfax
08-21-2014, 03:10 PM
I tried to fuse the sunhat with my arcane hood, no luck. Fused my Emblem T-shirt with arcane chest piece. Would also, for appearances, like to fuse a staff with a one-handed sword. For fusing to be more popular and fun, anything should be able to be fused with anything of same classification: any weapon to any weapon, and so on.

Tautara
10-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Bump i am facing the same issue they need to fix this :<

Larryfl
10-07-2014, 08:57 PM
I am too. They're selling these costume items in their Marketplace, they need to work.