PDA

View Full Version : Bugged quest and Battlerage ability

DenSeMi
08-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Hello, I want to report 2 bugs:

#1: I completed my first traderun yesterday. When I logged back in the next day, I had to do the quest "solzreed to Memoria" all over again! and I lost all my regents also!

#2: there is this battlerage abbility thats called: 'Sunder earth". everytime I cast this ability it should give me 1-3 stacks of inspired. However everytime I used it so far it only counts one.

Hope these poblems will be fixed,

Greetings, DenSeMi

TheFell
08-04-2014, 12:04 AM
The ability will grant 1 stack of inspire per use. if you manage to get it off multiple times the inspire buff will stack up higher.

DenSeMi
08-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Thats not possible because of the Cooldown on the ability itself..

Pang
08-04-2014, 07:31 AM
To get multiple stacks rolling you need to also use Thwart and the passive in the Auramanacy tree.

rocdog
08-04-2014, 07:44 AM
Thats not possible because of the Cooldown on the ability itself..
The passive Deflect and Retaliate resets the cooldowns on Battlerage skills when you parry. If you are using Battle Focus, you will parry a LOT. When fighting a fast-attacking target, or multiple targets, you can parry a lot, and cast Sunder Earth multiple times during the course of a fight. Along with Inspire from Thwart, you can get 3 stacks pretty easily. The increase in attack speed is VERY noticable.

NB: If D&R procs too often in a short period, you'll get a debuff preventing it from trigging again for a short while.