PDA

View Full Version : Returning player has some questions, and looking for a place to call home :)

Myyr
09-16-2015, 02:29 AM
Hello guys!

So long story short:
I have played this game 1 month into launch, and kinda got lost and overwhelmed by the amount of things you can do in this game. Additionally the land rush, and the fact that i have played this game all alone, kinda ruined the entire experience for me.

So i really wanna get back into the game, because i really think that this is truly a beautiful game, but first i have to clarify some things:
1. Is the patron status enough investment for playing and progressing well, or do i heavily rely on the cash shop aswell?
2. How is the state of this new server? Is all the land already taken? Are there enough people to play with? I've read some scary stuff about the messed up economy, and that scared me a bit.

If, the patron status is more then enough to progress on a "medium lvl", and the server is just fine (at least at the moment), then i would really love to find a friendly guild to play with.
Since I want to experience all there is in this game, i would really like to join a semi progress oriented guild ( I do like to do both PvE and PvP). Although i might be a noob at this game, I am more then willing to learn all there is. (Preferably on east side :P)
Teamspeak, functioning pc, a nice mic is all available, and will be used :)
cheers!

Boci
09-16-2015, 02:35 AM
Myyr,

1 ) Patron is more than enough to play the game on a normal level. Cash shop makes things easier, but you can farm your APEX in-game (people are already selling them) and use some of the credits left over from using 2x Apex to get patron to get some extra stuff.

2 ) The land isn't completely taken yet. The less popular area's still have quite some land and I see more than enough people in-game(Only 2 servers are at high population, Kyprosa and Rangora atm) And the economy can be scary due to it being alone on a AH cluster, but at the moment it seems fine given the early stages of the game.

We are a "newbie" friendly guild, just look us up on the site and maybe we'll see you in-game.

Boci

Myyr
09-16-2015, 02:59 AM
So basically, it is enough if i get 1 month of subscription through real money, and if am active, i can keep up the subscription through the auction house ? :)
That sounds great! I will contact you as soon as I have downloaded / Installed the game

Boci
09-16-2015, 03:04 AM
So basically, it is enough if i get 1 month of subscription through real money, and if am active, i can keep up the subscription through the auction house ? :)
That sounds great! I will contact you as soon as I have downloaded / Installed the game

I'm currently working, but I will be online tonight :)

mikroman
09-16-2015, 04:12 AM
You can create character in other region (NA) too. Labor and loyalty system are separated in other regions, but credit is the same. If you log in 1/day you will get 5-5 loyalty tokens in NA region. You can sell it and buy Apex. We can buy all patron selling one region loyalty only. In 1.7 patch we can buy 1,5 and later 1 Apex/month (150 loyalty token). This can change in 2.0 (less valuable token items?) but you can use this one time log in "trick". (I missed last 5-7 days. I am busy in fresh start server) :D