PDA

View Full Version : Yata mount removed from hotbar upon exiting

08-03-2014, 03:57 PM
The "Yata" mount is removed from my hotbar upon exiting the game.

On my other character, my Leomorph mount remains on the hotbar so it seems to be just with the Yata.

odraciro
08-03-2014, 04:02 PM
The "Yata" mount is removed from my hotbar upon exiting the game.

On my other character, my Leomorph mount remains on the hotbar so it seems to be just with the Yata.
It happened with me with the horse 1 time , but i think it is once upon a time bug.

Chantillary
08-04-2014, 07:58 AM
It's not a one time bug. It happens to me with both my mounts (leomorph and donkey), every time I log out. It also happens with 3 friends of mine as well.

Poth
08-04-2014, 09:22 AM
It happens with my horse, donkey, clipper, and combat pet. I have tried logging out through the char select, switching chars, closing the game, but the issue persists. Skills however always stay and are saved.

Loric
08-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Happens every time I log in one of my characters too. In my case it's just my dog that is no longer hotbarred.

EDIT: This is on Shatigon EU server btw, in case that's relevant in any way.

Kibblet
08-04-2014, 10:19 AM
It happens to me every time with my Coalmane. I'm on the NA servers. It replaces it with sprint.

Artemus Morgan
08-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Same experience on horse; also tried through all hotkey bars, so it is not specific to 1st, 2nd or 3rd hotkey bar.

Toran29
08-04-2014, 10:29 AM
My horse, rowboat and glider loaded ok and they were the first three that I equipped. Seems like everything after, the donkey, battle pet, and yata never re-loads automatically. All are on the third bar.

Hiento
08-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Had the same problems with my mount too. I was going to say that it could be after a certain amount of skills and/or items were on your hotkeys could be the problem, but I was still gaining more and more abilities on the hotkeys and they stayed on there fine. Only the mount.

IamSam
08-04-2014, 11:30 AM
On my elf occultist this does not happen. He is on the Alpha server
On my short guy that is on the same continent as the cat people this happens with his mount. The first quest mount.