PDA

View Full Version : CAD vs TheDream GvG

vampirian
09-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Weird i saw no post or flame :P

Gratz to both guilds and i think it was the first war of Kyprosa server :D

short story long TheDream declared war to Ctrl Alt DEL (causes we are noobs and we dont know how to fight and we are low geared zerg guild as they saying all the time )

http://s2.postimg.org/n9ut4x3dl/Pv_P.jpg

then TheDream started crying on /f that other guilds was healling us (Yeah right! )

Then TheDream deded

http://s4.postimg.org/drsux7t99/DAo_C_dead_army.jpg

Then Speckibabe with his best friend ....

http://s28.postimg.org/lskuldm19/storm_trooper_action_figures_dancing_with_their.jp g

and finally everyone went for his usual job

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03098/Hot-potato-calenda_3098584b.jpg

maceintu
09-17-2015, 09:45 PM
Im sorry but seeing how you tried to do something similar when we declaired on BS i do not buy this propaganda of yours

Beefy
09-17-2015, 11:28 PM
what I saw when this happen there were double the number CAD, also I saw different CAD healing another CAD and I see randoms imprison Dream guys but GG was fun to watch.

vampirian
09-18-2015, 02:21 AM
Cad was over a raid Beefy. We didnt declare a war.. TheDream declared war while we was at ghostships and they were killing the AFK people in austera. I mean way too lame. When we came back in austera we was over a raid and trust me we wouldnt need healers outside from our raid to heal us.

@maceintu i dont know what you mean, i wasnt there anyway cause after our war i went to chop potatoes and some trades :P

Topkek
09-18-2015, 03:57 AM
TheDream declared war while we was at ghostships and they were killing the AFK people in austera. I mean way too lame.

Stop acting like you wouldn't do the same given the opportunity. All is fair in love and war.

vampirian
09-18-2015, 04:03 AM
Stop acting like you wouldn't do the same given the opportunity. All is fair in love and war.

we was lvl 3 for a day or so ;)

we didnt declare war, we didnt set the pvp location :)
so yes if we wanted we would had do it... but we didnt and yeah everything is allowed but oh well its lame ;p

Aricles
09-18-2015, 04:19 AM
You can say you don't need it all you want. But prove that in the next one without all the other guilds helping you on the side =D

hiks
09-18-2015, 04:21 AM
just have the next war in Diamond shores. You can bring your allys then and we can all join in ?

vampirian
09-18-2015, 04:23 AM
You can say you don't need it all you want. But prove that in the next one without all the other guilds helping you on the side =D

First of all you clearly know that all server hate us. So what do you think? the other guilds would come to help us or they would go help thedream? :D
GF :P

vampirian
09-18-2015, 04:24 AM
just have the next war in Diamond shores. You can bring your allys then and we can all join in ?

again zerg war? no ty cause you are crying afterwards

Aricles
09-18-2015, 04:28 AM
First of all you clearly know that all server hate us. So what do you think? the other guilds would come to help us or they would go help thedream? :D

Course people help lol, but it's stupid calling the other guild ♥♥♥♥ when they have to go against 3 times their numbers. Was Dreams choice, but flaming them is pointless

csimi
09-18-2015, 04:30 AM

How about nobody helping nobody.
Too hard to arrange?

PogChamp
09-18-2015, 04:51 AM
They always posted there Points like 169 gg 69. I didnt know if they mean the players or the points at first. topkek

hiks
09-18-2015, 04:52 AM
again zerg war? no ty cause you are crying afterwards

afraid your zerg will lose ? CAD 1 + CAD 2 + NEO + BS + VENGENCE ? Those 5 vs another 5 guilds mass PVP on DS. Would make for a very fun event i'd think.

Come Sunday many guilds will be lvl 3.

windwall
09-18-2015, 05:08 AM
The sad thing is that nothing can be done just for the Fun of it ! The greed for victory and loot is so strong that people loose there honor and sportmannsship!
I would rather leave my guild ore quit the game before i use such tactics!

I am honestly super sad about it because it will push people away from the game!

Shauntea
09-18-2015, 05:20 AM
if you would have come with the numbers you told you would have it might have been just some fun fights and not zerging down like you always do. its sad to see that you still think this makes you a good pvp guild, using "tactics" like lying when it comes to numbers or getting help by cad2,3 neo and dont know who aswell. you won, gz for that, but the way you did wasnt honorable or good pvp at all.

Beefy
09-18-2015, 05:49 AM
Cad was over a raid Beefy. We didnt declare a war.. TheDream declared war while we was at ghostships and they were killing the AFK people in austera. I mean way too lame. When we came back in austera we was over a raid and trust me we wouldnt need healers outside from our raid to heal us.

From what I see CAD had maybe 60 or more some not in main CAD maybe i dunno. But I definately see others healing main CAD and Imprison Dream. I think Dream silly to fight there and maybe silly to declare war who knows..

windwall
09-18-2015, 05:58 AM
Since when are you caring for people? Remember you dickhead blocking caernord

yes i remember! and thats part of the game (i got a ♥♥♥♥load of reports for that) i played alpha and that was just a commen thing to do back then! Its a huge fun to be honest!
we blocked yny harbour for the hole peacetime and blow up everything afterwods, such a mess i loved it!
if you dont get it you dont get it. must be a part of european carebear mentality i dont get eather! you couldt just take the other way ore ridersescape over. atleast you dident had the same boring traderun like allways, think about it that way i gave you a bit more content and excitment!
If you woulndt have me to hate on what would you do then? I am part of the game, live with it! Take Amsterdam as example he sometimes wsp me on his halcy/solis traderuns(cause he was so bored) to come and pirate him just to have some action he never flamed me when i catched him and neather did i !

Anyway this hasnt much to do with the topic.

I was basicly just pointing out that zerging and abusing might get you profit but in the long run it destroys servers(seen in other games). I and other people said that mounth ago nobody would listen, allmost all the cool kids wich made the game so special and colourfull left the game for this reason i couldt name so many! This might be the last chance this server has before everything dies on bordism.

you might read it again and then think about it for a moment.

StarBuxx
09-18-2015, 06:05 AM
I honestly can not understand why thedream is whining about tactics. You knew you would fight the zerg. Even if they are 2 guilds they are Fighting as one force.

Btw. Neo just watched. They did not need our help

windwall
09-18-2015, 06:11 AM
I honestlly can not understand that you can not understand #kappa

hiks
09-18-2015, 06:19 AM
I honestly can not understand why thedream is whining about tactics. You knew you would fight the zerg. Even if they are 2 guilds they are Fighting as one force.

Btw. Neo just watched. They did not need our help

Its called Guild Vs Guild. Not Guild + Friends. The clue is in the title. The Friends should have watched.

WNxRip
09-18-2015, 06:21 AM
Ingame everyone said good game afterwards but then here comes Forum Warrior Vampirian to start a flame thread, Thank god you didn't take to the field of combat Vampirian as if you had TheDream would have lost 100 kills to 0. Noone can defeat Forum Warrior Vampirian... except for the Kryptonite that is oiled up naked people

windwall
09-18-2015, 06:22 AM
cant defeat the zerg mindsetting

hiks
09-18-2015, 06:23 AM
Ingame everyone said good game afterwards but then here comes Forum Warrior Vampirian to start a flame thread, Thank god you didn't take to the field of combat Vampirian as if you had TheDream would have lost 100 kills to 0. Noone can defeat Forum Warrior Vampirian... except for the Kryptonite that is oiled up naked people

pretty sure he was there. he took to faction chat after

PogChamp
09-18-2015, 06:26 AM
yes i remember! and thats part of the game (i got a ♥♥♥♥load of reports for that) i played alpha and that was just a commen thing to do back then! Its a huge fun to be honest!
we blocked yny harbour for the hole peacetime and blow up everything afterwods, such a mess i loved it!
if you dont get it you dont get it. must be a part of european carebear mentality i dont get eather! you couldt just take the other way ore ridersescape over. atleast you dident had the same boring traderun like allways, think about it that way i gave you a bit more content and excitment!
If you woulndt have me to hate on what would you do then? I am part of the game, live with it! Take Amsterdam as example he sometimes wsp me on his halcy/solis traderuns(cause he was so bored) to come and pirate him just to have some action he never flamed me when i catched him and neather did i !

Anyway this hasnt much to do with the topic.

I was basicly just pointing out that zerging and abusing might get you profit but in the long run it destroys servers(seen in other games). I and other people said that mounth ago nobody would listen, allmost all the cool kids wich made the game so special and colourfull left the game for this reason i couldt name so many! This might be the last chance this server has before everything dies on bordism.

you might read it again and then think about it for a moment.

If you think blocking is a part of the game then you need to live with Zerging its a part of the game too. Its there way to play. If you dont get it you dont get it. Your words.

vampirian
09-18-2015, 06:27 AM

Noob i was there.
learn the facts before you post your ♥♥♥♥s ;p

Davjen
09-18-2015, 06:31 AM
I honestly don't understand why people still trying to explain CAD something. U are fighting idiots that will put u in the same idiot level and win you with experience (If u know what I mean).

They are idiot full of their own lies. Just leave them alone. U want to do good pvp? Declare war to CD, to others guilds. Meet lost in DS or in aurora and arrange war and pvp. The only way to fight cad is ignore them. They gonna be full Delphinus, full red dragon with no one to play with... They are not part of the game. Every single thing there is in this game they gonna destroy for the pleasure of doin it so just enjoy this wonderfull game with real guilds and leave this scum alone.. Finally probably people will notice that cad is just boring.

Just my 2 cents

WNxRip
09-18-2015, 06:32 AM
I skin read, read this post: @maceintu i dont know what you mean, i wasnt there anyway cause after our war i went to chop potatoes and some trades :P

As

"I wasn't there anyway"

In that case does that mean that the scores were closer than expected because of all the naked players with T1 Obs Katanas?

Also pro tip for TheDream: Work with another strong guild (Try Carpe Diem) and have Carpe Diem declare war on the 2nd CAD simultaneously so they'll be busy fighting their own battle and won't be able to be glorified Heal bots for CAD1

windwall
09-18-2015, 06:41 AM
I honestly don't understand why people still trying to explain CAD something. U are fighting idiots that will put u in the same idiot level and win you with experience (If u know what I mean).

They are idiot full of their own lies. Just leave them alone. U want to do good pvp? Declare war to CD, to others guilds. Meet lost in DS or in aurora and arrange war and pvp. The only way to fight cad is ignore them. They gonna be full Delphinus, full red dragon with no one to play with... They are not part of the game. Every single thing there is in this game they gonna destroy for the pleasure of doin it so just enjoy this wonderfull game with real guilds and leave this scum alone.. Finally probably people will notice that cad is just boring.

Just my 2 cents

That might be the only solution to deal with them! i just have that inner desire to help these poor smallmindet Cad members to get out of these ♥♥♥♥ty game expierience they living in!

I might be to good of a person for this world!

#WindforFactionhero

madjago
09-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Also pro tip for TheDream: Work with another strong guild (Try Carpe Diem) and have Carpe Diem declare war on the 2nd CAD simultaneously so they'll be busy fighting their own battle and won't be able to be glorified Heal bots for CAD1

lets be honest i doubt cad2 will be put to rank 3

vampirian
09-18-2015, 06:47 AM
If you think blocking is a part of the game then you need to live with Zerging its a part of the game too. Its there way to play. If you dont get it you dont get it. Your words.

Unfortunatelly blocking is allowed because the game it self have some bugs that the developers couldn't predict and now we have to accept them and play with them.

@Wind my friend blocking the road is a bad designing of this game and unfortunately there is no way to be fixed.And because the GMs can not monitor it in anyway and because they dont want to guard the game 24/7 they said its cool to do it. The Zerg as you call it... Do you really know what it is? Learn what is the real zerg and then please talk. What was yesterday? The what you call zerg is the Mass PvP which this game is made for it.

Now let me explain you why your guild sux. We might not be the uber Lost guild but you underestimated us. You flamed us before patch that when the new update comes we will be nothing and we will be wiped. Yet so far i see nothing from your sayings. Now you might say that we got healed from other guilds. Lets see the proven facts here. How many people would help CAD because you know we are the most hated guild of the server (like we killed or ♥♥♥♥ed your girlfriends and your mothers) and how many guilds would support the innocent Thedream-Goodfight-Carpediem-pirates-expirates-youdontknowwhoyouareanymore guild ???

Lets see why we won this fight. Because as a guild we are more united than you think. We have better leadership than you think, we are better geared than you think and in general we are not what you think. So please next time keep the cheap excuses for your selves. If you can not manage your whatever guild dont try to find excuses. Admit that you lost this battle.

If lost would claim war they would had send 20 undergeared people and we would all be dead.
I am not specki to say that Lost sucks , im honest person and i never underestimate my enemy.

Only Lost have the right to call us Zerg my friend Wind and not your ♥♥♥♥ty whatever guild. the reason is simple. Lost can beat you down with only 10 of them and thats why we have our special alliance. because either way one guild would be zerging to get end game content. If you dont like the game how it is then try to go play some dota, some lol, some hon or single player games.

Davjen
09-18-2015, 06:55 AM
pirates-expirates-youdontknowwhoyouareanymore guild ???

I must admit that when I read this part I was thinking "at least u have said 1 true thing"

Anyway #IgnoreCAD2015/2016

vampirian
09-18-2015, 06:58 AM
I skin read, read this post: @maceintu i dont know what you mean, i wasnt there anyway cause after our war i went to chop potatoes and some trades :P

As

"I wasn't there anyway"

In that case does that mean that the scores were closer than expected because of all the naked players with T1 Obs Katanas?

They wont be able to do anything trust me. Its already tested back in time. They have no will to fight. they have only will to find cheap excuses rip

And the comment about i wasnt there was going for the war between BS and Lost that my guild got accused for sabotaging Lost and not for the war between Thedream vs CAD.

My best advice to them is to stop jumping like monkeys from the trees from 100 different spots. Stop underestimate us because Vampirian is a forumwarrior and died from naked leechrunner. They split way too much their raid. Coming from 3-4 different sides doesnt help in this game. the reason is that we are not stupid to go in their trap and be squashed by 4 sides.

vampirian
09-18-2015, 07:00 AM
I must admit that when I read this part I was thinking "at least u have said 1 true thing"

Anyway #IgnoreCAD2015/2016

i have a bit of brain you know ;)

And thats the reason we made CAD 2 instead of forming a new guilds with different leadership. Cause we know who we are.

windwall
09-18-2015, 07:02 AM
Well i can block roads in reallive and i am 100% shure thats what its ment to be ingame aswell! That been said its not bad its actually good game design!

cant defeat the zerg mindsetting i just quote myself

/ignore CAD1 CAD2 CAD3 NEO IMPACT BS VENGANCE

1k people in total to reach endgame content wich is disinged for a 50man raid ? holy♥♥♥♥ you guys suck

vampirian
09-18-2015, 07:04 AM
Well i can block roads in reallive and i am 100% shure thats what its ment to be ingame aswell! That been said its not bad its actually good game design!

i just quote myself

/ignore CAD1 CAD2 CAD3 NEO IMPACT BS VENGANCE

1k people in total to reach endgame content wich is disinged for a 50man raid ? holy♥♥♥♥ you guys suck <=== the results matters we get the loot faster and we have more real life free time to do our things.

yes you can block roads in real life. The thing you can not avoid is the police chasing your ♥♥♥, or people banging your head on your car. Because you forget in real life there is no peace time ;)

windwall
09-18-2015, 07:12 AM
yes you can block roads in real life. The thing you can not avoid is the police chasing your ♥♥♥, or people banging your head on your car. Because you forget in real life there is no peace time ;)

yep and in reallife people woulndt move chease hauler wich i can easy gank to get gold... ore i wouldt live a pirate life and ♥♥♥♥ like this! do you realy want to argue about that with me dude thats just going no where.

vampirian
09-18-2015, 07:18 AM
yep and in reallife people woulndt move chease hauler wich i can easy gank to get gold... ore i wouldt live a pirate life and ♥♥♥♥ like this! do you realy want to argue about that with me dude thats just going no where.

uh big city boy :p

fanatic667
09-18-2015, 07:21 AM
Unfortunatelly blocking is allowed because the game it self have some bugs that the developers couldn't predict and now we have to accept them and play with them.

@Wind my friend blocking the road is a bad designing of this game and unfortunately there is no way to be fixed.And because the GMs can not monitor it in anyway and because they dont want to guard the game 24/7 they said its cool to do it. The Zerg as you call it... Do you really know what it is? Learn what is the real zerg and then please talk. What was yesterday? The what you call zerg is the Mass PvP which this game is made for it.

Now let me explain you why your guild sux. We might not be the uber Lost guild but you underestimated us. You flamed us before patch that when the new update comes we will be nothing and we will be wiped. Yet so far i see nothing from your sayings. Now you might say that we got healed from other guilds. Lets see the proven facts here. How many people would help CAD because you know we are the most hated guild of the server (like we killed or ♥♥♥♥ed your girlfriends and your mothers) and how many guilds would support the innocent Thedream-Goodfight-Carpediem-pirates-expirates-youdontknowwhoyouareanymore guild ???

Lets see why we won this fight. Because as a guild we are more united than you think. We have better leadership than you think, we are better geared than you think and in general we are not what you think. So please next time keep the cheap excuses for your selves. If you can not manage your whatever guild dont try to find excuses. Admit that you lost this battle.

If lost would claim war they would had send 20 undergeared people and we would all be dead.
I am not specki to say that Lost sucks , im honest person and i never underestimate my enemy.

Only Lost have the right to call us Zerg my friend Wind and not your ♥♥♥♥ty whatever guild. the reason is simple. Lost can beat you down with only 10 of them and thats why we have our special alliance. because either way one guild would be zerging to get end game content. If you dont like the game how it is then try to go play some dota, some lol, some hon or single player games.

You are the "most hated" guild because of your brainfart forum posts. U r so delusional and stupid that I can't find an expression for u. I know specki likes the flamewars and the stuff he writes is kinda funny, but u r actually serious. Just /facepalm

windwall
09-18-2015, 07:21 AM
i just pied in my pantys

Aricles
09-18-2015, 07:25 AM
We might not be the uber Lost guild

Thanks ^^

vampirian
09-18-2015, 07:42 AM
You are the "most hated" guild because of your brainfart forum posts. U r so delusional and stupid that I can't find an expression for u. I know specki likes the flamewars and the stuff he writes is kinda funny, but u r actually serious. Just /facepalm

Have you ever though that it is a game?
Why you are getting in to personal level insults?
Nyre uh Nyre i dont know if we are thankful that we are not so smart like you. Its sad though that brainless and ******ed people like us, kick your ♥♥♥ in this game. Maybe you should ask Trion to make something about it and make another server just for your guild and the selected people you choose. Because plan one to have bosses and DGS in prime time didnt work out for you guyz, you get wiped. Plan B The Guild vs Guild requests again didnt work out for you guyz because you lose. Maybe there is something else we can do for you to satisfy you? Maybe we just quit this game ?

Sorry i am so stupid and delusional Nyre. I was born with IQ 0. Please dont blame me. Its not my fault. Its just bad genetics. i understand you deserve better

hiks
09-18-2015, 08:14 AM

Don't think lost have 20 under geared people, unless you want them to send alts and no they won't win. Farming abyssal gave there group more than enough gold to get over 4k GS.

Is Cheshire running your raids again or Specki ? Chershire knows what he is doing, Specki doesn't thus i asked.

Fenrisulf
09-18-2015, 08:36 AM
We killed first Delphinad Ghost Ships and Lost was crying like little girls.
Then The Dream start war killed with 40 people 3 people in Random Rift Raid + Random AFK people.

We declared war before the first DGS was killed. We were actually looking all over the Haranya continent searching for you, until we saw the DGS go down.

you know you canīt kill us, only if all people afk or you start with a full raid and attack our 5 people in a rift raid!

This War was declared on a whim. We just reached Guild Level 3, and decided to say "Ah ♥♥♥♥ it, let's see what will happen". In the end it was only 100g and some pots used, but now we know what kind of tactics CAD will use, so we properly prepare in the future.

Very good Tactic @ Dream jumpf from a higher position 1by1 in us and all of you die and no one from cad losee life :D we dont need heal^^

After fighting you guys multipile times, getting imprisoned by random "Greens" in Austera, having CAD#2 as backup healers we just decided to have a laugh, and try to go Assassin's Creed style, no need for you to feel proud about that after all the other ♥♥♥♥.

Beefy
09-18-2015, 08:40 AM
Vampirian need to get your facts right the dream matches lost in every pvp contest equal numbers, and they would squash CAD equal numbers (no dirty tricks) you won the war because the dream was too arrogant and yes underestimated one thing how low CAD will go to win. I pretty sure it wont happen again so lap it up while you can... Oh another thing hardly any member of the dream has flamed this forum post. Some have responded to untruths but none has flamed nor cried. You kids should learn how to win or loose gracefully....... If they flamed during the contest then that is a heat of battle situation.

StarBuxx
09-18-2015, 08:53 AM
Vampirian need to get your facts right the dream matches lost in every pvp contest equal numbers, and they would squash CAD equal numbers (no dirty tricks) you won the war because the dream was too arrogant and yes underestimated one thing how low CAD will go to win. I pretty sure it wont happen again so lap it up while you can... Oh another thing hardly any member of the dream has flamed this forum post. Some have responded to untruths but none has flamed nor cried. You kids should learn how to win or loose gracefully....... If they flamed during the contest then that is a heat of battle situation.

if you want equal numbers, fight a guild with equal numbers.

Why should people who also wanna fight for the honor of a guild stay back?

You should learn to life with the fact that CAD has high numbers.

Anyways, is respect thedream and lost for there skilled pvp raids and organization. There are many guilds who can learn something from them.
I do not say that you are bad just because you lost this one. But yeah.. you knew what will happen.

greetings to ♥♥♥♥ and slad, two awesome guildleaders. Its time to show some respect even if we are opponents. That doesn't mean you are bad people or smth.

Beefy
09-18-2015, 09:20 AM
Just want to make clear one thing, I am not a Dream member just having an opinion so the equal numbers thing is my comparison.

vampirian
09-18-2015, 09:37 AM
Just want to make clear one thing, I am not a Dream member just having an opinion so the equal numbers thing is my comparison.

learn how Thedream guild is and then say your opinion.

Beefy
09-18-2015, 09:49 AM
This is why you get so much flame, you tell me to learn how Dream is yet you make your opinion, you are not Dream either. I probably know Dream much better than you, I have many friends there. Let us not forget who started the thread ^^ You don't want opinion don't start thread.

Priddly
09-18-2015, 10:53 AM
...At the end, TheDream lost and cried in faction chat :)

Ascale
09-18-2015, 12:31 PM
This War was declared on a whim. We just reached Guild Level 3, and decided to say "Ah ♥♥♥♥ it, let's see what will happen". In the end it was only 100g and some pots used, but now we know what kind of tactics CAD will use, so we properly prepare in the future.

I would have done the same, you can't expect cad to declare war, just for the pvp, or to show who is the boss, they are too care bears for that stuff

Sladarius
09-18-2015, 05:20 PM
Least you don't get online to being in a dominion:

http://puu.sh/kg8GH/954c01f8af.jpg

Then when you try do one at real times:

http://puu.sh/kg8KH/284f3b9bdf.jpg

You get completely avoided.