PDA

View Full Version : Where is east faction?

JackOfAllTrades
09-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Hello, where is this east faction? On mistmerrow its hard to find them and its kind of boring :/

Also what are the strongest/biggest guilds of east?

Aneu
09-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Gearing.

Semik
09-18-2015, 06:52 PM
Farming potatoes.

Lastosmane
09-19-2015, 05:43 AM
to be honest no time for halcyona and mistmerrow ... ppl are way to busy to gear and lvl up ^^ oh and play farmville

Xenon
09-19-2015, 08:42 AM
Gearing.

I dont think sooooooooooo, because they not even going to island for GS.

Aneu
09-19-2015, 08:48 AM
I dont think sooooooooooo, because they not even going to island for GS.

We had some fights against Aurorium and others in Hasla yesterday.

JackOfAllTrades
09-19-2015, 09:25 AM

seems like aurorium strongest/biggest guild east?

Lastosmane
09-19-2015, 09:53 AM

oh well we got rekt mate but we had 20 random guys in raid and 18 from our guild which joined ts so yea no chance anyway but was cool :)

CAKE
09-19-2015, 04:51 PM
West's mentality is all like "Kill kill kill", East is all like "earn money money money". I think in a months time most of East will be outgearing most guilds on west (except for o-NO)

I'm really Surprised the small west guilds that are always recruiting, don't re roll east though. They would get members super fast.

But yeah it was a fun fight vs Aurorium while it lasted.

JackOfAllTrades
09-19-2015, 05:50 PM
West's mentality is all like "Kill kill kill", East is all like "earn money money money". I think in a months time most of East will be outgearing most guilds on west (except for o-NO)

I'm really Surprised the small west guilds that are always recruiting, don't re roll east though. They would get members super fast.

But yeah it was a fun fight vs Aurorium while it lasted.

i think i am having nice gains only today i stole 17 packs from haranians (solis/ynester) and traded them for charcoals + did more money from other things

Alpen
09-19-2015, 05:59 PM
Im glad this was asked. East seem to be so little. Are east dead or are ye just hiding? i really want a balance on this server so this server does good!! people from east! are there many of ye there??

Xenon
09-20-2015, 02:23 AM
So EAST gearing on Hasla? http://black-desert.com/forums/wcf/images/smilies/muhahaha.gif

Yes, the aurorium is only one guild i saw in this game. Oher i think farming potatoes, exporting potatoes, that hurt....

JackOfAllTrades
09-20-2015, 04:29 AM
So EAST gearing on Hasla? http://black-desert.com/forums/wcf/images/smilies/muhahaha.gif

Yes, the aurorium is only one guild i saw in this game. Oher i think farming potatoes, exporting potatoes, that hurt....
today is another new day for haranya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xBb26V8CqE

Saturas
09-20-2015, 02:22 PM
never talk bad about my potatoes!

Lastosmane
09-20-2015, 07:21 PM
busy doing serpentis sry

Shadowyn
09-21-2015, 04:16 AM
They put a good show on yesterday, winning MM and giving us a good fight in Halcy with a lot more numbers, a good start I'd say.

Darklotus
09-22-2015, 12:45 AM
They put a good show on yesterday, winning MM and giving us a good fight in Halcy with a lot more numbers, a good start I'd say.

Nice to know :) Great for futur of this server (and i am west).

Alpen
09-22-2015, 09:39 AM

yeah they are starting to come out now winning the last three MMs i played in and much harder to get throguh in halcyon too. great to see. roll on the fun times in this server :)

Dayvan
09-22-2015, 06:21 PM
East is way less number than West for now sadly but yea we put some effort into the last 3 night MM and one Halcyona

CookieSith
09-22-2015, 11:20 PM
You guys need to step up your game. We might have the numbers but you've proven you can give us a challenge regardless. I want this server to have a healthy PvP community i'm sure that's what most of us want.

Where are all those big guilds that were recruiting before the server launched? On Guildex i see 6 50-100 member Haranya guild but only seen Aurorium in-game as a group so far. All other small/medium guilds should also start recruiting. Keep these forums and the guild hall busy with your bumps so we can catch new players' attention.

Abyssal was boring get your galleons and fight for abyssal packs!

Swarth
09-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Abyssal was boring get your galleons and fight for abyssal packs!

Do You realize our faction has only 1/2 galleon which ain't even enough to compete with the smaller guild in your faction? We came at Luscas with a galleon yesterday, think it lasted around 15 seconds.

You have monopolized freedich since day one so ofc our faction never did a single freedich run...not saying its your faction's fault, it isnt, you played the game as intended and did it very well, the point is you dont have to expect east side to come back in the next weeks (If it will ever come back), faction chat is not helping at all keeping the people in the game with all the trolls spamming on there.

CookieSith
09-22-2015, 11:47 PM
Guilds have plenty of time to do trade runs. No one but the pirate Sandman is camping there. It's easy. Go to your faction's freedich base and then send a scout to the island. If all is clear go trade, if not wait until they are gone or fight your way to the trader if it's a fight you can win.

You can definitely come back as there is no real damage done. I agree we are ahead atm but i believe you can catch up easily if you do things the right way.

Another small tip i can give, when you lose a fight don't teleport to somewhere else (Unless it's like 10v50 and there is no hope of getting even a single kill). Keep fighting. It's the best way to get better at PvP. You can't progress without seeing what you do wrong.

CAKE
09-23-2015, 12:58 AM
All the server needs is a big west guild going pirate and that should even the numbers out perfectly for ALL events. Pirates get a lot of love in patch 2.5 so it will be much more enjoyable.

BucketChan
09-23-2015, 01:02 AM
All the server needs is a big west guild going pirate and that should even the numbers out perfectly for ALL events. Pirates get a lot of love in patch 2.5 so it will be much more enjoyable.

The factions are balanced, we have a few 100man guilds, its just the leaders of said guilds would rather farm potatoes and still not progress at all.

Lastosmane
09-23-2015, 07:21 AM
The factions are balanced, we have a few 100man guilds, its just the leaders of said guilds would rather farm potatoes and still not progress at all.

this

CookieSith
09-23-2015, 07:48 AM
I don't want any of your politics but if you are unhappy why not create another guild with like-minded people? You don't belong to the guild leaders, just sayin'.

If it will make east more PvP focused, i'd love to see new guilds tbh.

Saturas
09-23-2015, 08:10 AM
I don't want any of your politics but if you are unhappy why not create another guild with like-minded people? You don't belong to the guild leaders, just sayin'.

This is something that is happening already as far as I saw. Have spoken with some members of the big guilds and it seemed that only very few of them have a future while others are already going to disband.

Lastosmane
09-23-2015, 08:17 AM

just did it 2 days passed you can see us at abyssal and luscas already but we cant zerg you guys down so yea :P

Murtass
09-24-2015, 03:00 AM
This is what happens when there isnt any proven guilds playing on east, all they had was a bunch of forum recruiters unknown guilds.

I ain't surprised.

PS: Where is the NA guild that came to Rangora East to dominate the server?
PS2: Hopefully, there is enough good players to reform a guild and give proper competition.

Vyore
09-24-2015, 03:29 AM
Ppl will catch up, not everyone zerged down freddich at launch - now u have to wait.

We for example have plenty of ppl in our guild who r playing the game for the first time so we r approaching this
gildastar rush a bit more relaxed..

Already alot more reds on auroria than before as well.

Dayvan
09-24-2015, 09:18 AM

I don't think they are balanced, it's like 60/40 right now i would say but the problem is that we have like 3/4 "big" guilds but we didn't rush hard like west did, we playing "slowly" and less hardcore i suppose. There is no big leader also it seems.

We will catch up with time anyway i hope, we already started to compete for MM and we won multiple time in a row or made draw, that's a start. We also started to show up at Lucsa but as someone stated, there was like 10 red galleons for 1 or 2 of us ;D

Cheers guys.

RectoVerso
09-25-2015, 01:41 PM
So far, if i remember good from Janudar, Fatal Ascencion guys were pretty decent ;)

P.S : Don't matter the Try Hards, they're not relatives.