PDA

View Full Version : [Tournament] 3v3 Tournament for all factions !

StarsW
09-18-2015, 01:17 PM
Hello and Welcome to my attempt to create the first weekly official tournament on Dahuta !

Let's get right into business, this tournament will be teams 3v3 every Friday 8:00 pm GMT in the Middle of Exloch so all factions including pirates can participate!

Fees: Free of Charge ! yes first tournament will be free of charge and everyone can participate but do send me your team name and who is in it beforehand.

How will this work the gear differance?
I thought about this for quite a while and i came with the idea of handicapp
Basically what i will do is combine the Gearscore of 3 members of a team and for example let's say it turned out 10k gearscore total, now lets say they go against a 12k gs team what will happen here?
well the system i have placed is as follows:
1k gs difference:the lower Gearscore team is allowed to use their OWN Food
2k gs difference:The lower Gearscore team is allowed to use their OWN tier 1 defense pots
3k gs difference:The lower Gearscore team is allowed to use their OWN tier 2 defense pots
4k gs Difference:The lower Gearscore team is allowed to use their OWN Spellbook + Tier 1 defense pots + food
5k gs difference:The lower Gearscore team is allowed to use their OWN Spellbook + tier 2 defense pots + food
6k gs difference:The lower Gearscore team is allowed to use their OWN Spellbook + Tier 3 defense pots + Food
More than 6k gs difference?Son you're either slacking soo hard or Tammuz managed to clone 2 more versions of himself

Rewards:
First place team is awarded with 1200 gold
Second place is awarded with 250 gold
Third place is awarded with 15 spellbook's (Unstoppable and brick wall)

Donations?:Soo far first tournament will be funded fully by me to avoid people thinking its a scam of some kind, any donations will be 100% put into the prize pool and making it better a reward

To make this more organized please send your Team Name and Members to Staryu ingame or on the forums.

Rules:
1-There can only be 1 Vitalism user in your team.
2-Pots are not allowed unless there is a handicap
3-no weapon or armor swapping after the fight begun to avoid cheating with Gearscore limit ( the only exception to this is the honor Nodachi for obvious reasons)
4-Any Toxic behavior of some kind can result in banning your team from participating in future tournaments (normal salt and trolling is allowed just don't go overboard)
5-no buffing outside the team this means if your team doesn't have songcrafter and i don't want to see songcraft cast time buff on you

Teams will be randomly shuffled into a bracket where they will fight untill the best 2 teams fight for the first spot
then third spot will go to the losers brackets (another bracket for teams that have lost, count it as second chance)
This tournament is BO3 so if u lose 2 times you're out.
I'm open to ideas and suggestions about this and will update this thread daily untill the first tournament

Donations: 200g toward the prize pot

Robb06
09-18-2015, 01:40 PM
+1

Jhii
09-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Very nice initiative mate !
PiNk will be present with 2 or 3 teams.

Team one is :
Breaking SINGE

-Zidious
-Makaveli
-Jhii

Team two is :
Tentacles

-Syluen
-Aelin
-CCftw

I'll update if we go for 3 teams.

PS : Please dont troll this post, Respect what Staryu is doing thats actually a nice initiative... hope lot of people will join !

Deliqo
09-18-2015, 02:13 PM
6k gs difference and the lower gs team can use allah akbar cause potions wont help :D

ZBOUBZI
09-19-2015, 03:36 AM
p2w tournament

Saintlike
09-19-2015, 04:24 AM
Good idea there Stars! Fallen will join in!

1st Fallen team (assuming there will be more) is:

- Saurone
- Infinite
- Catu

Aldween
09-19-2015, 07:38 AM
Arf team :

-Aldween (2832 gearscore)
-Darkhain (2100 gearscore)
-Forgotten (2900 gearscore)

PS : you should add fee inscription honestly.

Also, you know game is not balanced without pots. Better you allow them. Except if you enjoy 2 shotting people.

StarsW
09-20-2015, 10:01 AM
bump

ZandersMSI
09-21-2015, 01:46 AM
6k gs difference and the lower gs team can use allah akbar cause potions wont help :D
Lol 6k gs gap tammuz vs farmer joe

Vzw
09-21-2015, 02:10 AM
"Eanna copyright"

rawfox
09-21-2015, 05:33 AM
cool idea :)
ill take to my mates tonight ^^

WarChuck
09-21-2015, 06:07 AM
I will let u know when my plate set is done.....

StarsW
09-21-2015, 01:21 PM
bump, just got first donation toward the prize pot !

Aldween
09-27-2015, 09:39 AM
So who won?