PDA

View Full Version : Issue with cursor when first loading in game

Nextactus
08-03-2014, 10:32 PM
When i first start the game up and enter the world my cursor on screen does not line up with what im pointing at. I have to put the cursor under the item to get it to highlight. Alt-tabbing out and back in fixes this problem but without the borderless window mode this alt-tab back in takes a bit. While it is not game breaking as i can fix it as soon as i log in it is a little annoying when i forget to do so and enter the first fight and can not get the line up correctly in time on my skills on the hotbar that are not bound to a keystroke.

Am i the only one having these issues?

Marduk
08-04-2014, 12:31 AM
When i first start the game up and enter the world my cursor on screen does not line up with what im pointing at. I have to put the cursor under the item to get it to highlight. Alt-tabbing out and back in fixes this problem but without the borderless window mode this alt-tab back in takes a bit. While it is not game breaking as i can fix it as soon as i log in it is a little annoying when i forget to do so and enter the first fight and can not get the line up correctly in time on my skills on the hotbar that are not bound to a keystroke.

Am i the only one having these issues?

i have a recurring issue with mouse pointer being invisible.
In control Panel, under mouse, make sure "display mouse trails" is not selected, maybe it is the same issue,.

Mossbeard
08-04-2014, 07:13 AM
I've had the same issue with my mouse pointer being off. I appears about a half inch below where it really clicks. I don't think it was that way until I changed some visual settings and the resolution. Like you said its not game breaking, just annoying.

Nextactus
08-10-2014, 09:51 AM
I've had the same issue with my mouse pointer being off. I appears about a half inch below where it really clicks. I don't think it was that way until I changed some visual settings and the resolution. Like you said its not game breaking, just annoying.

yea mine was fine until i changed some setting as well...but yea as long as i remember to alt/tab out and in its fine. just dont see why it has the problem every time i log in after changing the settings. Even put the setting back to defaults and still have the issue...