PDA

View Full Version : New Beginning at Kyprosa with 2 other Players?

ExcidiumX
09-19-2015, 03:43 AM
Hello iam new here and i make a new character at kyprose because a friend play here. Me and my girlfriend would play this game for tradepack runs with a boat and a car and farmarama. Not really interesting in PVP. But my question is: Is enough land here for 2 houses and 2 - 3 farms for 3 Persons?

Or is a beginn better in Rangora the new Server? wich server has the most land? We would only build 3 cars, 1 middle ship for the trade and 2 houses and 3 farms for farming thats the endgoal. It is possible here? Or is the server so full that no land is free for the goal?

Thank you for Information :-)

Sry for my bad English ^^ maybe.

herald
09-19-2015, 05:24 AM
there is hardly any land on kyprosa, if you want to farm and do trade runs as a new player you should go to rangora i think, maybe another server with not many people but not kyprosa

Tefnut
09-21-2015, 03:44 AM
Well tbh you will get as much land on Kyprosa as you can get on Rangora when you start to play now.
Just start on Kyprosa if your friend is playing there. Keep your eyes open and you will find some land that is free (if you are lucky) or you can buy some by doing traderuns.

Rangora should be as full as Kyprosa is now.

If you want to have a lot of free land you should start at some empty server. But I don't think this is what you prefer :)

Shakkara
09-21-2015, 07:03 AM
I think all servers are full, the ones that had empty land got merged and are now full also.

That doesn't mean you can't get land, but you'll have to buy it. Windscour land is very, very cheap. If you play through the tutorial with your friends and pool all money you should have enough to start purchasing cheap land.

You could also just invest the money into a cart and do trade runs without land initially. Just buy the materials off the auction house, craft packs and move them. Don't need any land for that. That way you can save up money and wait for some good deal to come. Sometimes players quit and sell off large chunks of land cheaply. You'd want something like that, and have a few thousand gold on hand (which is easy if you have 3 players and run packs all day) when such an opportunity comes.

Oh and east has fewer players than west, so play haranya/firran.

hiks
09-21-2015, 07:05 AM
lots of room for 8x8 farms in all regions to start you off. I see alot of land for sale from 16x16 to 24x24. We have land it just not free.