PDA

View Full Version : Blasphemous Text Error

Imserious
08-03-2014, 11:23 PM
Why does the disconnect message say "the god's have disconnected you" When its pretty clear that there is only one god and my pharmacist's brother is his true messenger. ( he said that if he were lieing may god strike him with thunder and nothing happened so it must be true.)

I think you guys are promoting polytheism. Please fix that and accept the true god who's messenger is my pharmacist's brother.

Thanks

Imserious

Lystra Dawn
08-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Please don't satirical comments in the bug report area please, keep it clean so we don't waste their time and resources.

TheFell
08-05-2014, 02:36 AM
There are multiple gods in the Lore of ArcheAge so there is no need to correct this.

rocdog
08-08-2014, 01:15 PM
He created an account to post this?

scottmercure
08-09-2014, 08:06 AM
He created an account to post this?
Yes, pretty sad if you ask me. Next thing you know people will be complaining about the various Pagan symbols that are widely used in MMO's.

Since I do not believe in any religion such things do not bother me.

Dernhelm
08-11-2014, 11:04 AM
There should be no apostrophe in "gods."

ProtosX
08-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Why does the disconnect message say "the god's have disconnected you" When its pretty clear that there is only one god and my pharmacist's brother is his true messenger. ( he said that if he were lieing may god strike him with thunder and nothing happened so it must be true.)

I think you guys are promoting polytheism. Please fix that and accept the true god who's messenger is my pharmacist's brother.

Thanks

Imserious

If upsetting the gods in this game will make them strike me with lightning... then id gladly and willingly upset them and throw blasphemy on them while tied up on a tree...coz after the lightning strikes... im fcking rich!!! COME ON STRIKE ME WITH LIGHTNING!!! coz afterwards id be gathering thunderstruck logs! $_$

oh a serious note... dude this is a game... should i remind u about that?