PDA

View Full Version : The missing caravan quest

smartcat
08-04-2014, 12:15 AM
I picked up a quest called "The missing caravan" from Arden Guard Liam.
The description was: Find the missing supply cart on the road to Marianople.
Rewards: xp 2080 and coins 4 silver 65 copper

This quest I have done on my elven character with success yesterday. Today I tried it with my Nuin female. It did not register as I walked over the spot. I tried abandoning the quest and then collecting it again. I tried this 4 times with no success. I walked all over the area each time to make sure I wasn't walking in the wrong spot, but as I said, I did this on my Elf female yesterday with no problems.

I hope it is an easy fix. =)

jarham03
08-04-2014, 10:34 AM
This forum section is for "text" bugs this would be more appropriate in the other bug report section as it applies to game play. Thanx :)

Kito
08-19-2014, 04:54 PM
Same problem with me, my character is Nuin.

Maybe admin change another forum area for this post.

Sorry, my english is bad. :)

I picked up a quest called "The missing caravan" from Arden Guard Liam.
The description was: Find the missing supply cart on the road to Marianople.
Rewards: xp 2080 and coins 4 silver 65 copper

This quest I have done on my elven character with success yesterday. Today I tried it with my Nuin female. It did not register as I walked over the spot. I tried abandoning the quest and then collecting it again. I tried this 4 times with no success. I walked all over the area each time to make sure I wasn't walking in the wrong spot, but as I said, I did this on my Elf female yesterday with no problems.

I hope it is an easy fix. =)

wade001
09-17-2014, 05:30 PM
same problem with me, nuian male.. even the guy next to me goes.. "dude its right there.. its automatic.." however, not for me :( I even stood there for like 15 min on the broken wagon, went to smoke a cig and get a drink.. still never registered :(

maybe a mod could move this to the correct section as this is what comes up in the forum search

toafarmer
10-02-2014, 08:39 PM
still broken

Logry
05-04-2015, 01:34 AM
having the same issue here, walking over the spot won't complete the quest

Logry
05-04-2015, 12:33 PM
logged out for a few hours and when i came back it worked

Bogir
05-08-2017, 11:51 PM
I went down the road from caravan then to character select screen and logged back on immediatly and it worked!