PDA

View Full Version : Rangora Now the No.1 Populated EU Server

RangoraBestServerEU
09-21-2015, 05:29 AM
Congratz all - Seems Rangora's population is now even higher than Kyprosa's. (Late Morning till - midnight status is always "high")

http://i.imgur.com/33GT33M.png

Now lets make it the best competitive server in the next few months!

Xenon
09-21-2015, 05:47 AM
Congratz all - Seems Rangora's population is now even higher than Kyprosa's. (Late Morning till - midnight status is always "high")

http://i.imgur.com/33GT33M.png

Now lets make it the best competitive server in the next few months!

This situation will be till next week, because "Pay Power" buff will smash Free2Play players, and many of them will leave game.

yggdrasil
09-21-2015, 05:50 AM
This situation will be till next week, because "Pay Power" buff will smash Free2Play players, and many of them will leave game.

True, already left, sold all items for Apex, so did a bunch of friends. Some are still playing to 50 just for the storyline experience, but they will leave after they hit 50. Goodluck rangora, I forsee merging within a few months with some other low pop server.

Also for the OP some fun facts about why its already in denial of it's death:

-Trion added 250$ packs so they get more money.
-They nerfed all credits by 20% (proof confirmed: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...Pricing-Update)
-Each region had server merges because servers are dying.
-Adding a fresh server so people have to restart and pay once again. But it goes against all logic "6 eu servers die, merge into 3 add 1 brand new one because population was already low"
-Changed server status's with 2.0 to make servers look more populated. ( up = low, high = medium, Queue = high (not full))
-The game has no streamers besides KoonCoon and he plays on korea, yes he started on morpheus but doesn't wanna re-level all over so hes back in korea.
-Youtube videos from a year ago have like no views or likes, the only high viewed/liked videos were from Alpha and Beta where as lets take Pohx for an example made guides on how to play certain classes or reviewed skillsets. New videos have no views, because none care about AA. (if it does have views, its likely because the YT account got popular by something besides AA and people just follow his vids.)
-RIFT, by Trion, also went more p2w to get some money income because ArcheAge is dying, they are adding more p2w stuff since December 2014 when ArcheAge started delaying it's death.

-Fresh server's are heavy P2W, lets take it back to November 2014, the common patron players had Hasla tier 3 and GHA armors regraded to MAX Unique after 2 months of playing, now Rangora has T3 Obsidian weapons and Auoria/serpentis gear regraded to Divine and Epic within a week of launch. Not only does this mean it's just p2w, it also increases the gap between f2p and p2w. Back in 2014, the p2w factor wasn't as bad, cause people still used hasla to keep up with the low tier crafted stuff, crafters were angry because their p2w was way less. Now that you can just buy p2w archeum trees and make easy obsidians weps within a few days, regrade them to epic and stop any f2p from trying to farm hasla or anything, the game has become a dying playerbase of credit card warriors and fanboys who will not admit it and disagree with anyone trying to point this out.

Ofcourse the game will have a few players left over, in half a year, the new server hype will be long gone, the servers will once again all merge and another new fresh server batch is released. Eventually there will always be fans but the game will have to shut down. Just like RaiderZ had to close it's doors a few months ago, it had fans and paying players, but it just wasn't enough. Better to pull the plug on one game before it drowns other games by the same publishers in it's fees aswell.

Let's just hope the game will be published by someone else in the future, where the cash shop contains cosmetics, bank/invent expantions, mount skins, glider skins, house skins, name change and all the other stuff games like PoE, LoL and succesfull f2p publishers use. Patron and Apex can stay as it is, but keep any item that gets you ahead or gives you an upgrade ingame, out of the cash shop.

Phazedd
09-21-2015, 06:18 AM
if any of you watched kooncoon stream on the korean fresh start server you know the outcome isnt gonna be pretty, just a race to see who can pay the most while the rest lose interest cuz they cant keep up

BucketChan
09-21-2015, 08:03 AM
if any of you watched kooncoon stream on the korean fresh start server you know the outcome isnt gonna be pretty, just a race to see who can pay the most while the rest lose interest cuz they cant keep up

If any of you know phazed you'd know that NOBODY CARES ABOUT HIS OPINION SO STFU.

Xenon
09-21-2015, 08:19 AM
If any of you know phazed you'd know that NOBODY CARES ABOUT HIS OPINION SO STFU.

Who cares about opinion player who farm only potatoes in ArcheAge, and nobody know you? So STFU and go export potatoes

yggdrasil
09-21-2015, 08:24 AM

Hes not giving an opinion though, hes stating what happend on Kooncoons stream. What Phazed said is true, even Kooncoon has admitted it. He just posted this about an hour ago about the new korean server and morpiheus:

Quote:

Hello guys I'm kooncoon.
I want to say my sincere about ArcheAge.
And I would like to say the clearly erroneous rumors of some peoples.
First. I am not rich
I just borrowed 1350$ from the bank to restart the Archeage.
It gives created to be exciting and fun for my stream, and I would like to give viewers a laugh. Pay to Win!!!!
Second. I like to play Archeage. But also I like to enjoy a NA Community.
So I have to play the Korea server for broadcasting and entertaining.
But I'd like to go back to the NA servers if the ping speed is fast.
Thank you and please paste to any other website for kooncoon community.
Thank you for always watch over me once again.
ps.kooncoon started to learn english grin-emoticon wow

End quote.

All people do is toss in money for the first few months to race to the best gear, but in the end the server will die, this is why Kooncoon plays on many servers because they once he starts over on are new servers where he can p2w to be the best geared. Then he leaves again after that.

BucketChan
09-21-2015, 08:30 AM
Hes not giving an opinion though, hes stating what happend on Kooncoons stream. What Phazed said is true, even Kooncoon has admitted it. He just posted this about an hour ago about the new korean server and morpiheus:

Quote:

Hello guys I'm kooncoon.
I want to say my sincere about ArcheAge.
And I would like to say the clearly erroneous rumors of some peoples.
First. I am not rich
I just borrowed 1350$ from the bank to restart the Archeage.
It gives created to be exciting and fun for my stream, and I would like to give viewers a laugh. Pay to Win!!!!
Second. I like to play Archeage. But also I like to enjoy a NA Community.
So I have to play the Korea server for broadcasting and entertaining.
But I'd like to go back to the NA servers if the ping speed is fast.
Thank you and please paste to any other website for kooncoon community.
Thank you for always watch over me once again.
ps.kooncoon started to learn english grin-emoticon wow

End quote.

All people do is toss in money for the first few months to race to the best gear, but in the end the server will die, this is why Kooncoon plays on many servers because they once he starts over on are new servers where he can p2w to be the best geared. Then he leaves again after that.

was a joke, I honestly don't care if this server only lasts the next 10 minutes. Fun is fun. Progress is progress.

Im not here to show off how fast I can gear, im here to prove to myself how fast I can gear.

Darklotus
09-21-2015, 08:34 AM
Kooncoon left the fresh server when the pvp server openned, and it is what killed most KOR server, it ll probably do same on our server but it s in many months.

About the game being P2W it s always been p2w, live with it or leave it but complaining mean nothing.

On legacy servers they were people with full epherium set and Delphinad weapon 2 weeks after launch do you think it was just luck with crafting? lol

yggdrasil
09-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Kooncoon left the fresh server when the pvp server openned, and it is what killed most KOR server, it ll probably do same on our server but it s in many months.

About the game being P2W it s always been p2w, live with it or leave it but complaining mean nothing.

On legacy servers they were people with full epherium set and Delphinad weapon 2 weeks after launch do you think it was just luck with crafting? lol

Who are you reffering to and what are you talking about. Kooncoon only left morphious because of the lagg hes been having and he doesn't wanna level. Do you even watch his stream of tried playing on korean servers?

Lastosmane
09-21-2015, 09:15 AM
this server is fine yes there are p2w but it doesnt matter rekt nearly everyone in arena with even celestial buffs. some work hard some pay hard easy at least there is pvp and not dead like all the other servers

yggdrasil
09-21-2015, 09:43 AM
this server is fine yes there are p2w but it doesnt matter rekt nearly everyone in arena with even celestial buffs. some work hard some pay hard easy at least there is pvp and not dead like all the other servers

No offence, but how can you conclude a server is doing fine when it's up for 7 days and the prior servers before this one had much more hype and died quite fast after the first 3 months?

The only things i've seen was the server launch fail, again. Cash shop credits being nerfed, bigger and more advantage packs being launched on a fresh server instead of on the existing ones. Server merges had to happen because people quitting the game.

Not here to rain on your parade, but people like me, who enjoy the game for what it has to offer, quit because of how it's published. The game is great, infact probably one of the best I have ever played. But in it's current state, "fine" is not how I would describe a game delaying it's death.

Also, I never had a problem with Arena's, but the fun part was the gearing part, the progess part and the open world factor. You are also mentioning you didn't have a problem with it, but you were the first 55 on the server because of 150 labor pots and p2w correct? Concluding, being further ahead than 99% others, it's quite easy to do well in arena. Especially vs the underleveld and undergeared. It has nothing to do with skill, but with money. Here is an example, p2w gear AFKs 30 seconds in arena whilest the other is bashing him, the p2w player doesn't die, but just oneshots the f2p player:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7fsJ5Fnpiw

Not enough because the other class is not a dps class? Here a primeval getting free dmg for a minute long, then gets blown up with 2 shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlxr7tmI2g

Also here is a video where he switches to normal f2p gear one round, and then the next round puts on his p2w gear. The first round he gets destroyed, the second round he just wins with his eyes closed.:

https://youtu.be/wG06WAxoR9k?t=1m9s

Lastosmane
09-21-2015, 10:27 AM
No offence, but how can you conclude a server is doing fine when it's up for 7 days and the prior servers before this one had much more hype and died quite fast after the first 3 months?

The only things i've seen was the server launch fail, again. Cash shop credits being nerfed, bigger and more advantage packs being launched on a fresh server instead of on the existing ones. Server merges had to happen because people quitting the game.

Not here to rain on your parade, but people like me, who enjoy the game for what it has to offer, quit because of how it's published. The game is great, infact probably one of the best I have ever played. But in it's current state, "fine" is not how I would describe a game delaying it's death.

Also, I never had a problem with Arena's, but the fun part was the gearing part, the progess part and the open world factor. You are also mentioning you didn't have a problem with it, but you were the first 55 on the server because of 150 labor pots and p2w correct? Concluding, being further ahead than 99% others, it's quite easy to do well in arena. Especially vs the underleveld and undergeared. It has nothing to do with skill, but with money. Here is an example, p2w gear AFKs 30 seconds in arena whilest the other is bashing him, the p2w player doesn't die, but just oneshots the f2p player:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7fsJ5Fnpiw

Not enough because the other class is not a dps class? Here a primeval getting free dmg for a minute long, then gets blown up with 2 shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlxr7tmI2g

Also here is a video where he switches to normal f2p gear one round, and then the next round puts on his p2w gear. The first round he gets destroyed, the second round he just wins with his eyes closed.:

https://youtu.be/wG06WAxoR9k?t=1m9s

didnt pay 1€ just prepared on the old server =)

but yea if you stop playing no reason to ♥♥♥♥talk the server than just leave pls

yggdrasil
09-21-2015, 11:16 AM
didnt pay 1€ just prepared on the old server =)

but yea if you stop playing no reason to ♥♥♥♥talk the server than just leave pls

Right..
im not p2w if you talking about me i only pay 13€/ month for patron thats all :)

Not even 1 euro you say huh, you must be trustworthy. However, I get your point, but giving negative feedback to the community doesn't mean I have to play the game. So anyone giving a game review shouldn't give it because they quit the game ? #logic

Lastosmane
09-21-2015, 11:34 AM
i have to spend the 13€ in 1 week :P

Darklotus
09-22-2015, 12:44 AM
Who are you reffering to and what are you talking about. Kooncoon only left morphious because of the lagg hes been having and he doesn't wanna level. Do you even watch his stream of tried playing on korean servers?

I am speacking about Kooncoon leaving the KOR fresh start server because yes they had one too. He left it when the PVP server opened in KOR, we will get it in a few months i think (prolly 6months). The server transfer were avaible in KOR when the pvp server opened and it kinda killed the others server because all the pvper went there. If you did watch kooncoon stream you should know that.

Skittles
09-22-2015, 01:23 AM
Havine a divine Weapon already is not 100% pay to win, people are doing Things now alot better then on release.
I have afew guildies with Divine and they havent payed a dime, i've tried twice already for it ( failed ) and i haven't even payed for patron.

yggdrasil
09-22-2015, 02:52 AM
Havine a divine Weapon already is not 100% pay to win, people are doing Things now alot better then on release.
I have afew guildies with Divine and they havent payed a dime, i've tried twice already for it ( failed ) and i haven't even payed for patron.

As I said, people will always be in denial.

Saturas
09-22-2015, 03:48 AM
Fun is fun. Progress is progress.

Im not here to show off how fast I can gear, im here to prove to myself how fast I can gear.

++

And seriously it's the people who all the time cry about dead servers, how p2w everything is who at the end influences the server on a bad way. Just play the game and try to have as much fun as possible. If you are a new player and see all the time the crying of the same player in faction and forums about how p2w and ♥♥♥♥ the game is, those new players will get their first doubt and may quit before really experiencing that you don't need to pay to be good. Let the people get their divine, their haulers and whatever on the first days. I don't care, I know I will still be able to beat some of them and everyone can do it. Regarding the divines and some other things that previous posts mentioned. There were plenty of changes in the game. It is way easier now to get better gear than when AA still was in version 1.2. Don't blame the p2w. Just recognize that it is easy to gear yourself up and to rush the server if you know what you are doing...

BucketChan
09-22-2015, 04:33 AM
++

And seriously it's the people who all the time cry about dead servers, how p2w everything is who at the end influences the server on a bad way. Just play the game and try to have as much fun as possible. If you are a new player and see all the time the crying of the same player in faction and forums about how p2w and ♥♥♥♥ the game is, those new players will get their first doubt and may quit before really experiencing that you don't need to pay to be good. Let the people get their divine, their haulers and whatever on the first days. I don't care, I know I will still be able to beat some of them and everyone can do it. Regarding the divines and some other things that previous posts mentioned. There were plenty of changes in the game. It is way easier now to get better gear than when AA still was in version 1.2. Don't blame the p2w. Just recognize that it is easy to gear yourself up and to rush the server if you know what you are doing...

Probably the first time in a whole year we've agreed with eachother.

yggdrasil
09-22-2015, 05:22 AM
++

Maybe you should pm Kooncoon and tell him also to stop making videos cause it's scaring away new players?

Your argument is invalid, the only reason it's easier is because people prepared and bulked up labor pots, apex's/credits and loyalty points, regarding to those claiming to be f2p. P2W kids probably did the same, but they also used credit cardu. The only reason why you are talking this nonsence is because you know your server is dying, hence the argument about new players turning away. I know it sucks to play and progress on something that's delaying it's death. Therefore I have declined my adventure within archeage and help notify the new and young about what they are getting into.

Saturas
09-22-2015, 07:08 AM
Regrade chances are WAY better than on 1.2, it's way easier to get your stuff to regrade items WITHOUT using cash-shop, you have way more opportunities to get a high amount of gold within a short amount of time, auroria armor (which is good armor) is so damn cheap because of the high drop rate, you can get an unique buff for free with dungeon armor, have soon different type of dungeon armor to create your personal set and so on. Seriously mate. It was never so easy to catch up to everyone who spends a lot of money into the game. And the higher you try to get the more you will have to spend for the same amount of progress: it isn't linear. You can already have full obsidian without spending any €, without using any credit or any loyality tokens. Everything what I have done with my loyaliy tokens was to buy me a costume because I see it like Mehsu. The new server is an opportunity to prove it to ourselves again. If you knew what to do you could have made so much gold at the beginning which enables you to have already a great gear. And even if not. I can just repeat: It was never so easy to have great gear for absolutely free (=without spending even gold). I see it if I look on my members. We have people who never played archeage before, who even don't have patron and play like 2-3 hours a day with some days where day don't play. And they have great gear too.