PDA

View Full Version : Glider Bug in Hotkey and Inventory

snowmaru
08-04-2014, 02:06 AM
summary:
I encountered some bug involving glider in hotkey and inventory.
First the experimental glider missing from the assigned hotkey, then when i search my inventory, i found that i lost that glider.
That time, i thought that i somehow accidentally sell it to some npc merchant. Then i bought Corrupt's Ally Wing glider from marketplace. And just now when i'm logging in my character i found that the hotkey assigned to the glider is empty, then i try to search my inventory and what i found is the corrupt's ally wing glider is missing and the experimental glider that missing day ago return to the inventory.

step to reproduce:
I suspect it happened because auto sort function on inventory because it happened after i started using those function, now when i'm logging in my char the inventory always messed up.

frequency:
the missing glider happened twice.

severity:
5 (item disappearing from inventory)

system specs:
Windows 7 (64 bit), intel i5-3470, 8 GB RAM, Zotac Nvidia Geforce GTX 760 AMP.

snowmaru
08-05-2014, 06:10 PM
I corrected the report.

Raincry
08-06-2014, 04:35 PM
You should be able to see the glider if you open your char screen, and check the inventory slot on the bottom right. It's not an ability, it's a gear, so you wear it. That's why it doesn't show in your inventory.

++++++the corrupt's ally wing glider is missing and the experimental glider that missing day ago return to the inventory.++++++++

It is probably because the new one replaced the old one in your character slot, so the old one returned to your inventory.

Trodas
08-07-2014, 04:44 AM
I think this bug was quite common in beta even though it's not been mentioned here much. Many people complained in Faction chat that their glider had disappeared. I too, thought it was probably in their inventory and told them to check the back pack item in the bottom right corner of their "C" screen. as it quite often gets hidden there. Nobody seemed to find theirs though, they were adamant it had gone.

Eventually, the same thing happened to one of my alts and I realised his Ultimate Glider had gone. Now, I have been in alpha since May so I'm not a newbie and know how the system is supposed to work. His glider had definitely gone. I tried relogging to no avail and resigned myself to having to craft a new one next time. The thing is, I don't know when it got lost. I hadn't needed for him to use his glider since CBT1 but he had carried backpacks both in CBT1 and 2 since then.

I don't know whether there's any connection with the bug where mounts etc are disappearing off the skill bar. I have four characters on my Archeum account in beta. My main doesn't have the problem but at least some of the others, including that alt do. So when I logged him in that last time, his donkey, pet wolf and glider had gone from the action bars. The donkey and pet were in their usual place in the inventory, but glider had completely gone.

In view of what the poster above says about the previous glider returning when he equipped a new one, it will be interesting to see what happens if I craft a new experimental glider and equip it. Maybe the ultimate one will be returned?