PDA

View Full Version : Sharpwind Mines Text Bug

Zorrander
08-04-2014, 04:53 AM
If you want to open the chest at the end of the Sharpwind Mines and you haven't completed the Quest "Kill Okape with a Mentor" yet, an error will appear: "Kill Okape with a Mentee must be in progress". It's not difficult to see the mistake ;) . The name of the quest is not "Kill [...] with a Mentee", it's "Kill [...] with a Mentor".

Here's a picture of the text bug:

Hurz
09-18-2014, 02:27 AM
That is no bug, there is not Mentor in the group that has the Quest "Kill Okape with a Mentee" ... only if a Mentor (with the quest to kill Okape with a Mentee) and a Mantee with the quest (kill Okape with Mentor).

Danierusaur
09-18-2014, 03:42 AM
has anyone ever finished that quest ? one of the guy that i met who had the ..With Mantee , couldnt open the chest for some reason :P I think its glitched

Kiyrie
09-19-2014, 04:58 PM
Yes, the quest works fine, the one that didn't work was exploring the mines. The very first one. Went in 4 times, never got completion. Gave up and abandoned.

Odweller
09-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Kiyrie: I may be wrong, but make sure you complete the dungeon and investigate Okape's corpse, then leave via the portal. I think one of those actions is the flag for completing the quest. I had no problem completing it.

I may be wrong, but make sure you complete the dungeon and investigate Okape's corpse, then leave via the portal. I think one of those actions is the flag for completing the quest. I had no problem completing it.

Vyntessa
10-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Happened to us tonight - abandoned quest and reran still none of us could open. "investigate Okape's corpse" Doesnt that happen to start the loot roll? Does everyone need to open the loot bag?