PDA

View Full Version : so advanced already?

Deadlobster
09-22-2015, 12:13 PM
I thought this was a new server, how come people are selling all this crazy gear already? and running around with mad stuff.

JackOfAllTrades
09-22-2015, 12:16 PM
and some of them taking mad knees

Deadlobster
09-22-2015, 12:21 PM
I thought it might be nice to start on anew server. No advanced people due to previous hacks and exploits but everyone seems like they have been playing for months/weeks already.

Saturas
09-22-2015, 01:38 PM
They increased the droprates by far. It's not difficult these days to get a whole auroria set without spending a single piece of gold :) I got even several nice unique pieces dropped on auroria :D GHA drops now only green pieces and you can upgrade it now by grinding to unique. Quite similar like it was for the hasla weapons. GHA has now a fixes grade but free to 'regrade'. Illegal planted Archeum trees on auroria, in contrast, allowed some players so get a quite high amount of archeum to craft. Have some people in my guild who used it to craft their first illus / magni. It's a fresh start server but things are quite accelerated here. But because of all the changes not difficult to catch up. In one of the future updates there wil be way more free armor than now.

yggdrasil
09-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Yeah this server is more p2w than the others, people saved up labor, credits and loyalty points + put in tons of cash to get a giant early game boost, now the run around 1 shotting everyone. The server is delaying it's death, many have already quit, I predict a merge with one of the other servers thats really low on pop.

Ps, the people telling you otherwise are probably p2w and afraid of losing their money and effort. I played for a week and watched people hit 50 within 24 hours of launch, and within 2 days 55. People already have tier 4 Divine and Epic obsidian weapons. You will get 1 shotted where ever you go as a f2p.

Saturas
09-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Seriously mate. Do you have to tell the same stuff to evryone who is coming to the server, who plans to come or who is new? This way you depict aa picture that is absolutely worse. It isn't that bad like u're saying all day long.

yggdrasil
09-22-2015, 01:54 PM
Seriously mate. Do you have to tell the same stuff to evryone who is coming to the server, who plans to come or who is new? This way you depict aa picture that is absolutely worse. It isn't that bad like u're saying all day long.

So you want people to join a dying game? Spend money and time in something that is not worth it in the end? You all joined this server because the other servers ran dead, head to merge and were boring as ♥♥♥♥. The same will happen to this server but 4 times as fast. New players have a right to know.

The OP posted a question with the exact same stuff I posted on this forum, he found the same findings as me and is dissapointed. People should know this before commiting to something tbh.

Saturas
09-22-2015, 02:08 PM
you don't know what you are talking about. The server on which I was is extremely alive, I even fighting wars there from time to time, even if my main focus is on rangora. And what is your problem with all the money? I don't know a single person who is on rangora and who is spending money for the game... You are just a hater who can't accept other peoples opinion. Even if someone tries to list arguments you don't do much else than just say this game is p2w, the server will die and so on. I explained why people have this kind of gear etc, which doen't turn it into a bad game. On 1.2 you were able to get a big advantage with paying. Now you get great gear for free which allows u to gear up within days.

yggdrasil
09-22-2015, 02:29 PM
you don't know what you are talking about. The server on which I was is extremely alive, I even fighting wars there from time to time, even if my main focus is on rangora. And what is your problem with all the money? I don't know a single person who is on rangora and who is spending money for the game... You are just a hater who can't accept other peoples opinion. Even if someone tries to list arguments you don't do much else than just say this game is p2w, the server will die and so on. I explained why people have this kind of gear etc, which doen't turn it into a bad game. On 1.2 you were able to get a big advantage with paying. Now you get great gear for free which allows u to gear up within days.

I listed quotes from other people on the forum saying they are p2w, bulked up on apex/labor pots/loyalty so you're lying about there being none on Rangora.

The server you were on is extremely alive? I doubt it since most servers are low populated and it's probably the reason you rerolled. If servers were big and populated there wouldn't be merges and free server transfers.

You didn't explain anything, just how trion made the drop rate higher because they added more p2w items, otherwise f2p would have no chance to stand up against paying players. On 1.2 you were not able to get a bigger advantage because Hasla countered the crafting gear and p2w players whined about it being unfair. "Hasla is supposed to be a catch up for new players when a server has been up for atleast a year, not available on launch QQ".

"you are just a gater who can't accept other peoples opinions". First of I thought you were stating facts about gear being easier and how the game has changed, but now it's your opinion? Are you on tilt or just salty trying to come up with a decent comeback?

Please watch the following video, it shows you p2w vs f2p: https://youtu.be/6LqJtcGAhPk?t=33s

The reason he has so many views and any other archeage video has less than 300, is because he actually admits to what the game really is and how it's published. Great game, p2w published, Rangora will be the same as in this video soon.

CookieSith
09-22-2015, 06:04 PM
Should we make a special QQ forum only for you Yggdrasil? Okay we get it, you don't like the server, you don't like the game. No one cares. I didn't pay anything but patron and didn't prepare for the launch, i already have my obs weapons. If you don't know how to make money it's your problem.

ResurioxZ
09-22-2015, 06:11 PM
I listed quotes from other people on the forum saying they are p2w, bulked up on apex/labor pots/loyalty so you're lying about there being none on Rangora.

The server you were on is extremely alive? I doubt it since most servers are low populated and it's probably the reason you rerolled. If servers were big and populated there wouldn't be merges and free server transfers.

You didn't explain anything, just how trion made the drop rate higher because they added more p2w items, otherwise f2p would have no chance to stand up against paying players. On 1.2 you were not able to get a bigger advantage because Hasla countered the crafting gear and p2w players whined about it being unfair. "Hasla is supposed to be a catch up for new players when a server has been up for atleast a year, not available on launch QQ".

"you are just a gater who can't accept other peoples opinions". First of I thought you were stating facts about gear being easier and how the game has changed, but now it's your opinion? Are you on tilt or just salty trying to come up with a decent comeback?

Please watch the following video, it shows you p2w vs f2p: https://youtu.be/6LqJtcGAhPk?t=33s

The reason he has so many views and any other archeage video has less than 300, is because he actually admits to what the game really is and how it's published. Great game, p2w published, Rangora will be the same as in this video soon.

You are probably one of those ppl who dont work for the gear and calls everyone p2w.

yes archeage is p2w but if u want to p2w that hard that u really roflstomp ppl u really gotta pay ♥♥♥♥on of money and that rarly any ppl do. in my guild before rangora we have a guy with 6.858 gearscore he is full epic t5-t6 armor mythic t6 wep legendary t6 shield epic t bow. epic t6 lute. and full epic/legendary accesorys with everything gemmed now thats what is true p2w in this game.

but all other then that if peopel have celstial buff its not p2w if people have full divine buff its doesnt have to be ♥♥♥♥ing p2w

i didnt prepair anything for rangora launch exept 40 loyalit p2w !

and right now i have 3.7k gear score and everyone on this server call me pay pay who doesnt know me. if you know me u knew i dont even pay sub.

peace out.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTniNDIe5E8lUva8/giphy.gif

Saturas
09-22-2015, 06:29 PM
Yggdrasil, I hope you know that not all of those posts were serious? Some people started even joking about that. Even if you hoarded LP-pots and other stuff it does not mean that you are weeks ahead of other people. The OP is absolutely right that people are geared now like they already played since weeks or months because it is part of the game mechanics now. As example: I have two members who played like 5 months and now came back to the game. If you compare their gear of 1.2 where they already regraded, had their galleons and so on and their gear of rangora on 2.0 you see that they have now even better equipment than on the old servers if you just consider the items out of context. Of course it takes a while to get a whole set, well gemmed and enhanced with fitting lunafrosts. But overall it is so damn easy now to equip yourself if you know how. Future updates, where you can get hellkissed weapons and armor by just doing an event will close the gear gaps even more that may exist after weeks/months of playing. Those will even close the gap on the OLD server so please. Be realistic. You don't have to spend your real life money for this to be able to defeat the majority of players. I know a guys from my previous server with a gearscore 5k+ (I guess some even 5.5k+). In your eyes it may be undefeatable but you still CAN defeat such people in a 1 vs. 1. and btw. i don't say those guys are p2w. But looking at your posts you will quite likely assume it. I saw those guys getting rekt vs. ppl with GS of 3.5k in a 1 v. 1. Why? Because gear is not everything. You have plenty of other aspects like the class and skills you choose. You can counter other classes with some classes quite easy while you will have big trouble with others. It's like.. rock-paper-scissors no matter what gear you have.

And please... taking all the time a streamer as example who is liked and known for highlighting and exaggerating 'p2w' won't help you here. People like him for this 'p2w-attitude' because he is just funny with it. Why you take him so damn serious? It's a play. And he is playing a role as streamer.

Regarding my old server: The server is not dead if you have several raids on each faction for wars. You can like zerg vs. zerg or you don't like it but it is definetly not dead. I talked about why i rerolled on rangora already in another post. It's a way to prove myself how fast it can go if you just have soe experience in the game. I started on my previous server quite late and even had 1+ months break of the game and, therefore, wasn't able to take advantage of aspects that people have if they are already active at server start like getting nice land, having equal gear etc. I had to level while others were already on 50 and had their good gear and I wanted to start again more equal to the others. And even in 1-2 weeks rangora will be the best choice for newcomers if they want to start again with AA. No matter how many people then are running around with a celestial-absolutely-and-without-any-doubt-creditcarduuuuu-buff. *coughs*

balderdash
09-22-2015, 08:19 PM
@yggdrasil

Seriously, people have different motivations for playing the game and spending real life cash on something you like does not make you bad. On North america i pay subs and apex and stuff.

I started playing Rangora for the fresh start feel without taking labor away from my main in NA. My focus was not gear on this server but land. I managed to secure a sizeable amount across 3 accounts.

I rushed land the first day thinking everything will be gone in hours, i was dead wrong.. People on east dont seem to know or care how to land rush quickly it seems. But yeah, got 2 improved scarecrow built the first 24 hours. Thatched built on the 3rd day. Now i have mats ready for when they release the lunar farms. All credits were obtained through apex i bought with gold that i made in game. It's all about managing resources. Figuring out what sells on AH, getting lucky as well as having a good head on your shoulders and have common sense.

So far i think i bought around 12+ apex already all with gold and all without even seeing pvp or leaving the 4 corners of my farm. My chars and alts just recently hit 30. I have been buying 1-2 apex with gold since the second or 3rd day.

So yeah, it is possible to play and stay ahead without spending, BUT i spend money on NA server because i love this game and it's my way of supporting it.
Not everyone shares your opinion, there are a lot of people who play this game not for pvp but for the unique farming aspect of it

balderdash
09-22-2015, 08:21 PM
And it's not that you aren't entitled to your opinion. It's just that you are one of those negative debbie downers everyone in real life avoids like the plague. If you arent having fun then quit. Leave the rest if us who are happy and enjoying the game.

CAKE
09-23-2015, 12:48 AM
Yggdrasil the Tree of Salt

http://rmbva.com/images/smilies/sosalty.gif

Just be thankful your not on broken legacy servers with super easy Mythic/Legendarys from the Destruction Preventive Charm. Don't listen to Yggdrasils endless salty rants (His main is probably really on another server and he lost players to Rangora). Enjoy the game with friends or a guild and you will be truly surprised how fast you can gear up.

BucketChan
09-23-2015, 12:50 AM
Who cares about gear..

Im here for the delicious drama.

yggdrasil
09-23-2015, 03:22 AM
Should we make a special QQ forum only for you Yggdrasil? Okay we get it, you don't like the server, you don't like the game. No one cares. I didn't pay anything but patron and didn't prepare for the launch, i already have my obs weapons. If you don't know how to make money it's your problem.

Again another silly goose who TL;DR'd, infact I mentioned the game was great, one of the best I ever played. But it seems another one of you is talking out their ♥♥♥.

BucketChan
09-23-2015, 03:27 AM
Again another silly goose who TL;DR'd, infact I mentioned the game was great, one of the best I ever played. But it seems another one of you is talking out their ♥♥♥.

Not gonna lie, you're a bit of a whiner. Doesn't surprise me nobody cares what you say, you afk'd on me in arena multiple times now, just proves the sort of person you are and how little anyone will care for your opinion.

yggdrasil
09-23-2015, 03:32 AM
You are probably one of those ppl who dont work for the gear and calls everyone p2w.

yes archeage is p2w but if u want to p2w that hard that u really roflstomp ppl u really gotta pay ♥♥♥♥on of money and that rarly any ppl do. in my guild before rangora we have a guy with 6.858 gearscore he is full epic t5-t6 armor mythic t6 wep legendary t6 shield epic t bow. epic t6 lute. and full epic/legendary accesorys with everything gemmed now thats what is true p2w in this game.

but all other then that if peopel have celstial buff its not p2w if people have full divine buff its doesnt have to be ♥♥♥♥ing p2w

i didnt prepair anything for rangora launch exept 40 loyalit p2w !

and right now i have 3.7k gear score and everyone on this server call me pay pay who doesnt know me. if you know me u knew i dont even pay sub.

peace out.

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTniNDIe5E8lUva8/giphy.gif

I assume you are basing your facts that I don't work for gear on the fact I don't like the way the game is published? Good argument, you should become a lawyer.

The fact that someone on your old server has that gear within a year and someone on this new server doesn't have that yet, doesn't make it more pay2win, it just makes you more stupid to not realize that. It just means the server has been up longer. Rangora however has a much better p2w scaling steep than the previous servers, not only because it has all the content already, but because more cash shop/item packs are added.

Meaning that someone can get the same gear that person on your old server has, within half the time if not less, and f2p players will get further behind than on other servers, because they cannot yet buy/craft/farm the items without getting pked. It's the exact reason why Nebe died after I left. It seemed that 1 faction dominated the server and made others wuit, eventually leaving the server empty. Even now Sirothe has the lowest population from all servers.

I never mentioned anyone personally here so don't know why you are dragging your self and GS in here besides the bragging rights maybe? Silly goose.

yggdrasil
09-23-2015, 03:34 AM
@yggdrasil

Seriously, people have different motivations for playing the game and spending real life cash on something you like does not make you bad. On North america i pay subs and apex and stuff.

I started playing Rangora for the fresh start feel without taking labor away from my main in NA. My focus was not gear on this server but land. I managed to secure a sizeable amount across 3 accounts.

I rushed land the first day thinking everything will be gone in hours, i was dead wrong.. People on east dont seem to know or care how to land rush quickly it seems. But yeah, got 2 improved scarecrow built the first 24 hours. Thatched built on the 3rd day. Now i have mats ready for when they release the lunar farms. All credits were obtained through apex i bought with gold that i made in game. It's all about managing resources. Figuring out what sells on AH, getting lucky as well as having a good head on your shoulders and have common sense.

So far i think i bought around 12+ apex already all with gold and all without even seeing pvp or leaving the 4 corners of my farm. My chars and alts just recently hit 30. I have been buying 1-2 apex with gold since the second or 3rd day.

So yeah, it is possible to play and stay ahead without spending, BUT i spend money on NA server because i love this game and it's my way of supporting it.
Not everyone shares your opinion, there are a lot of people who play this game not for pvp but for the unique farming aspect of it

You jsut paly to earn apex, just like how EU players paly on morpheius to make fast moeny for apex.

yggdrasil
09-23-2015, 03:42 AM
Not gonna lie, you're a bit of a whiner. Doesn't surprise me nobody cares what you say, you afk'd on me in arena multiple times now, just proves the sort of person you are and how little anyone will care for your opinion.

Whining? You are English right? Seems you can't even figure out the difference between whining and giving negative feedback about Trion's services and publishing.

I afk'd on you? If you are talking about the time I went afk because of a doorbell and I came back 15 mins later to you raging in chat because you killed me afk and had to wait a few mins for me to respawn? Whose whining now?

And if you wanna bring ingame issues here I got some screenshots of you aswell, I'll post one here to prove my point about what a whiner is.

http://i.imgur.com/c1C9WMk.jpg

You want more from the same day or from other days when you raged? Are you gonna blame more leaders or guildies cause you suck ?

yggdrasil
09-23-2015, 03:44 AM
Yggdrasil the Tree of Salt

http://rmbva.com/images/smilies/sosalty.gif

Just be thankful your not on broken legacy servers with super easy Mythic/Legendarys from the Destruction Preventive Charm. Don't listen to Yggdrasils endless salty rants (His main is probably really on another server and he lost players to Rangora). Enjoy the game with friends or a guild and you will be truly surprised how fast you can gear up.

All you typed there was just salt right? You are giving your opinion (salt) about my feedback for trion and new players. Nice!

BucketChan
09-23-2015, 03:56 AM
Whining? You are English right? Seems you can't even figure out the difference between whining and giving negative feedback about Trion's services and publishing.

I afk'd on you? If you are talking about the time I went afk because of a doorbell and I came back 15 mins later to you raging in chat because you killed me afk and had to wait a few mins for me to respawn? Whose whining now?

And if you wanna bring ingame issues here I got some screenshots of you aswell, I'll post one here to prove my point about what a whiner is.

http://i.imgur.com/c1C9WMk.jpg

You want more from the same day or from other days when you raged? Are you gonna blame more leaders or guildies cause you suck ?

When I whine, it's about things that actually matter and make a difference. In this case, I was complaining about a guild leader, that made a 100 man guild, while he was on holiday, didn't do anything to lead said guild, and now our faction is miles behind because our biggest guild wasn't lead at all and has nothing to say for its weeks work.

p.s why the hell would you screenshot this and anything else I might say, curious to what else you have so go ahead and post them here too.

yggdrasil
09-23-2015, 03:58 AM
When I whine, it's about things that actually matter and make a difference. In this case, I was complaining about a guild leader, that made a 100 man guild, while he was on holiday, didn't do anything to lead said guild, and now our faction is miles behind because our biggest guild wasn't lead at all and has nothing to say for its weeks work.

p.s why the hell would you screenshot this and anything else I might say, curious to what else you have so go ahead and post them here too.

No you whined about almost everything that happend and didn't go your way. You never did anything productive unless it helped you get ahead. You even made a drama about guildies doing World Bosses without YOUR friends being online lmao. So Air decided to leave the raid and solo teh boss cause he was Salty.

BucketChan
09-23-2015, 04:53 AM
No you whined about almost everything that happend and didn't go your way. You never did anything productive unless it helped you get ahead. You even made a drama about guildies doing World Bosses without YOUR friends being online lmao. So Air decided to leave the raid and solo teh boss cause he was Salty.

we have like what 4 healers in a 100 man guild, me prioritising those healers getting 55 is a bad thing..?

Lamoracke
09-23-2015, 04:56 AM
GHA drops now only green pieces and you can upgrade it now by grinding to unique.

I have seen heroic GHA drops so far, but what do you mean about upgrading with grinding?

yggdrasil
09-23-2015, 05:06 AM
we have like what 4 healers in a 100 man guild, me prioritising those healers getting 55 is a bad thing..?

Stop lying, all you did was care about your selves and then when you get rekt and no help from others, you blamed, flamed and ranted the chats. Grow up and stop trying to purify yourself here.

Saturas
09-23-2015, 06:32 AM
I have seen heroic GHA drops so far, but what do you mean about upgrading with grinding?

Really? o: After 2.0? This is actually quite nice because this takes away a lot of work. Doing GHA only as daily for the XP and saw so far only green drops. There are workbenches in front of the dungeon where you can use dungeon drops to regrade your GHA-armor up to unique. It ofc takes a while of grinding but still. It is free and you have more than enough slots for all the dungeons to farm enough abyssal shards and the other stuff to do it quite fast if you really want it :) ---> You can get a unique buff, which is atm really rare ingame, for free without spending gold :) Same will happen for all other greater dungeons which will be introduced with one of the future updates and bring you healer sets too.

Lastosmane
09-23-2015, 07:47 AM
yggdrasil stop now why you care about this server if you left ? just go and spam somewhere else pls

CookieSith
09-23-2015, 07:55 AM
Yggdrasil, what you do is not giving negative feedback. You are just being toxic, whining and possibly pushing new players away.

You are still not understanding the fact that it's made much easier to gear up by XLGAMES. You can be competitive without paying with 2.0. If you want to one shot every single person then you have to pay so far i've seen only 1 person who clearly paid a lot already. Why the ♥♥♥♥ would you want to one shot everyone anyway? It sounds boring. Not a lot of people will pay to get bored on purpose.

Anyways, please just go away you are wasting your own time and hurting the server.

Kalindrya
09-23-2015, 07:59 AM
I am closing this thread as it is no longer productive.