PDA

View Full Version : Are there no Honor by the Honor Points Collector?

Retlow
09-24-2015, 01:06 AM
Hi i think it was a really bad gameplay from the Honor Points Collectors today.

We had a Faction Raid for the Ocleera Quest, but the Honor points Collecter create their own raid and killed him allone. Everyone who wants the Obsidian Quests has to do this quest. So for what was this?

No Honor to help their own Faction?

Regards Frank

BucketChan
09-24-2015, 02:46 AM
Guild war them.

that's how disputes are settled now.

Murtass
09-24-2015, 02:53 AM
Thats why the name is so cool.

Why should they care about your carebear ♥♥♥? Its not like the East are outnumbering them 20:1 on this server, so there is no need for them to help the faction, when west is the zerg monster.

Retlow
09-24-2015, 03:29 AM
If they do this because they thougt we would get to strong for them i would understand that. But there were only players from small guilds, who only wants to make there quest. And if the Honor Points collectors then kill this mob without this player it is ganking for me. Ans so i ask cant we play with a littel bit more honor. Or is is this only a thing for the "loser"?

Regards Frank

BucketChan
09-24-2015, 04:27 AM
Frank, you got gankd

Aneu
09-24-2015, 04:39 AM
Guild > Faction - simple.

Retlow
09-24-2015, 05:09 AM
Hi aneu thank you for the answer. But i think you are wrong to think that it is not in the interrest of your guild to be the nice guy insteadt of the bad guy. I think this experience you still missing. We will see what happens.

For your information: I did the quest already but its bad for the other player who you will ganking with this.

Regards Frank

Aneu
09-24-2015, 05:34 AM
Hi aneu thank you for the answer. But i think you are wrong to think that it is not in the interrest of your guild to be the nice guy insteadt of the bad guy. I think this experience you still missing. We will see what happens.

For your information: I did the quest already but its bad for the other player who you will ganking with this.

Regards Frank

I think there's a flaw in your description of "Nice guy or bad guy" - we are neither in this situation. Consider that we aren't faction warriors, we take very little interest in faction chat and don't participate in many pug/faction events (mistmerrow because why fight the tide of special people who want to finish a quest?) so it may have simply been that we just didn't see you were doing it - I was not there so I can't say what the circumstances were.

To go a little more in depth also, we put our guild and our members before the requirements or desires of those in the faction. We are not here to make friends with everyone, we are not here to be best of friends with everyone in our faction - we are here to be a competitive guild.

Keep in mind that this has direct benefits for you also, it means that we are able to push hard on game-activities that benefit the entire faction (Abyssal/Mist/Halc - not that mist or halc require much atm) so rather than make a thread on something quite inconsequential (Since you've now done it) consider the broader picture?

Retlow
09-24-2015, 07:53 AM
Hi Aneu

"we are here to be a competitive guild." I have no problem with this. But if there are 25 others Player stand arround this mob (who has a respawntime of 10 hours) and your member comes and kill then this mob without the other 25 players this is only ganking and nothing else. And this was not the first time. Many of them told me that this was the second or third time your guild do this.

And that is the reason why i wanted to know why you do this. We have not to be friends but i think fair play is not too much to ask. I hope you can be a competitive guild without ganking or not?

Regards Frank

Semajjiin
09-24-2015, 08:09 AM
Aneu you have to admit, Frank's last post make sense...

i mean, ye ur guild does not need any ally for any kind of event on the server. And you can do all the content by urself...

but if u had space in the raid why not just invite the "pugs" into the raid so all get the stupid quest done?

Untouchable
09-24-2015, 08:23 AM
i mean, ye ur guild does not need any ally for any kind of event on the server. And you can do all the content by urself...

but if u had space in the raid why not just invite the "pugs" into the raid so all get the stupid quest done?

You said it, why should they need to share their efforts with people they don't need at all?
Thats quite a simple logic from Aneu and whoever's playing to be at the top.
Which includes the right of deny the others (randoms, pugs, leechers, you name it) to take advantage of their actions.

Damn wow kids and their spoiled faction concept , it deserve to die already....isn't even about Guild > faction.
Is about that any properly working competitive guild, is guild > all.

Besides, a guy that tells to Aneu/Votf "this experience you're missing" just looks dumb and ridicule....

Retlow
09-24-2015, 08:55 AM
Hi untouchable

"Thats quite a simple logic from Aneu and whoever's playing to be at the top." First i think you cant speak for everyone on the top. But good to know what you think.

About : "Besides, a guy that tells to Aneu/Votf "this experience you're missing" just looks dumb and ridicule.... " First i didnt said that he has not this experience only that this is my opinion. Maybe my english is not good enough to make this clear. Sorry for this.

And at last: the simple logic to do what you want in the game on the top ist the same for me to do in this forum or not? So why did your answer?

Regards Frank

Untouchable
09-24-2015, 09:35 AM
W/e, no time to waste after pointless semantic arguments, keep believing that they are the bad guys and live happily.

You can't fit your morale lines into another group of persons you do not belong to.
Can't put it simpler than this, i'm sorry.

Side note:
I'm not VOTF/HPC member nor i'm playing on rangora, either.

Arwyyn
09-24-2015, 09:38 AM
This is archeage. Craft. Claim. Conquer!!!

Play wow and join LFR groups to clear content easily and have loads of friends.

I wouldnt have invited ye to my guild run either.

Not honor point collecters problem.

Semajjiin
09-24-2015, 09:50 AM
Sorry never played WoW and i know what a competitive guild does... but i don't ♥♥♥♥ing know what this mob drops or whatever... and i don't care tbh.

So if it is denial, well then ok... lets make small guilds or even equal sized guilds weaker... by not letting them get some item/drop that is important. I can understand that. On Dahuta there were a lot of ppl ♥♥♥♥♥ing about guilds doing kraken, delph ships on their own and not helping the "faction"...

let's be clea,r HPC has no obligation to help anyone! but as far as i understood this is a silly stupid mob which can be done by not even a full raid and not even high geared, so what drop are you denying for the plebs?

i am assuming btw that Untouchable can answer this cuz he is actually in HPC...

greets Sem

wrote the post and went eat, did not refresh the page... so sorry Untouchable is not in HPC... got it... anyway :D

btw what is all the rage to go back to WoW and such... It is not like AA makes you a hardcore pvper, just cuz u play it LOLOLLOLS!

Retlow
09-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi only for information. Every Player needs to kill this mob for the Main Quest story. HPC would get not more or less if they let us into the raid. Its ganking nothing other. I have no problem if they kill me at abyss or what ever they want to do. That is the game. But it is only bad gameplay to kill a mob that only spawn every 10 hours and you have to know the last kill time to know when he will respawn. Yes they can do this. But is it ok to do everything you can do? If you think so i cant change your mind but for me it is not ok.

So you can now talk again about what you think you have to talk but it changes nothing about that this is true.

Recards Frank

Xana8U
09-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Dear Frank

I know that you must be feeling bad, about being left out, but i ask you to understand.
Since Mmorpg games became competitive years ago, Bosses, Resources and any other content that might give competitive guilds advantage, have been ganked. if you played earlier you might have seen people sitting in certain locations waiting for a flower to spawn so they can collect it or raid spamming AOE skills into the ground just in hopes they get a boss kill when it spawns.
So if you are in the hopes of possibly getting a tag / kill of these prepare for them with timers and raids.
Competitive is competitive and casual is casual. There is no real reason for us to help pug raids to push forward in the game since we cant know, we might even be helping the enemy. As said before, even if we don't take you in and help you, our process will help you advance in other ways "look at the big picture".

Retlow
09-24-2015, 11:30 AM
Dear Xana,

thank you. But what you and maybe some other not understand is that i dont feel bad about that i had now to wait 10 hours more. I have time i dont want to be the best. I feel bad that it is for other players so important to be better than the others that they cant give a littel bit even if it costs you nothing. And sorry but for me this cant be healthy. I think everything is said. Unbelievabale for me that this is a problem for you. Really.

Regards Frank

Victim
09-24-2015, 03:51 PM
Dear Frank,

Don't worry little Frank, your time will come. Competitive guilds aren't like you Frank, they don't think like you or act like you Frank, that is why they are where they are. Time is money and there is always something else to do, they don't consider "Does Frank need help right now?" or "Should I assist Frank today?" but does that make them bad guys? No, I don't believe so. So don't worry Frank my little friend because they are actually nice guys, try to talk to them, ask for help, say please every now and then and you know what Frank? Yes, that's right Frank, your time will come.

Regards Not Frank

balderdash
09-24-2015, 07:06 PM
EU is disappointing, not enough toxic people to keep faction chat or forums interesting. What ever will i do with all this pop corn if there are no people being racist, sexist, bigots, antireligion etc?

You people are just too damn... Nice. Someone needs to step up and bring on the toxic waste. Where are the people who just wants to see faction burn and make others feel less about themselves?

ResurioxZ
09-24-2015, 08:47 PM
EU is disappointing, not enough toxic people to keep faction chat or forums interesting. What ever will i do with all this pop corn if there are no people being racist, sexist, bigots, antireligion etc?

You people are just too damn... Nice. Someone needs to step up and bring on the toxic waste. Where are the people who just wants to see faction burn and make others feel less about themselves?

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTniNDIe5E8lUva8/giphy.gif

FatalZ
09-25-2015, 03:39 AM
I was there once we did it after a maintnance and I even said that our raid is comming to kill it.
Nobody said anything and not a single "wait" was shouted.
On top of that it is really easy to get to this boss in time when its being attacked already, as all u need to do for the quest is to loot his body.

No need for drama Frank.

Retlow
09-25-2015, 04:50 AM
Hmm i dont unerstand why it is a drama for you to invite the other players. I dont think that i make the drama. :-)

Note: We had two member of HPC in our Raid yesterday. It was really easy to do it for us. :-)

Regards frank

FatalZ
09-25-2015, 06:05 PM
No worries Frank.

We are deeply sorry for this accident.

Actions will be taken.

Regards
Steve.

AA Fiji
09-25-2015, 06:26 PM
We can certainly understand how frustrating this can be.

We invite anyone around us who is not in a raid, all you have to do is leave your raid to get invited.

ResurioxZ
09-25-2015, 06:39 PM
We can certainly understand how frustrating this can be.

But we cant do anything about your problem

Thanks for using trino costumer support

Veexer
09-25-2015, 08:09 PM

Oh, i see somebody called me.
Well, tonight at 4:30 in the morning, i started inviting people from faction to kill hellswamp world boss.
When people started grouping, raid of hpc shows up, and tries to steal it from us.
Thats what you get for trying to help out people in faction, bunch of ******s comes up and destroys it.
Fortunately i commanded to aggro the boss before you all peasants managed to get close, so some part of the raid i made got the rewards.
Conclusion?
Honor point collector are greedy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that dont care about anything whatsoever, and it will ♥♥♥♥ them sooner or later.

Teel
09-25-2015, 08:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rFp5QVY.gif

Ligis
09-25-2015, 10:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3x1AN.gif

Lady No Shoes
09-26-2015, 09:01 AM
They haven't learned their lesson that First server title doesn't mean anything when average Credit Card Joe can beat them with a single swipe.

Don't worry, VOTF leaders quit over a tree a year ago. It's was the funniest thing I've ever heard but meh, some people are weird in many different level. All you have to do is wait for another unexpected goodies from Trion and you'll see them rage quit again.

ResurioxZ
09-26-2015, 10:44 AM
They haven't learned their lesson that First server title doesn't mean anything when average Credit Card Joe can beat them with a single swipe.

Don't worry, VOTF leaders quit over a tree a year ago. It's was the funniest thing I've ever heard but meh, some people are weird in many different level. All you have to do is wait for another unexpected goodies from Trion and you'll see them rage quit again.

i think there getting frustated already how much freaking gold it takes to kill delphinad ghost ships.

Without tammuz a hard task.

Aneu
09-26-2015, 12:11 PM
i think there getting frustated already how much freaking gold it takes to kill delphinad ghost ships.

I can assure you this is not the case.

ResurioxZ
09-26-2015, 12:24 PM
I can assure you this is not the case.

my bad forgot u got Tammuz his twin brother this time Tesshu i think ?

i wanna see that message from delph ship soon Aneu so we can have some fun there

9TEnTaCLeSurPriSe
09-26-2015, 10:44 PM
Please bring some of these fascinating discussions to Dahuta forums, it's getting boring in there.

Untouchable
09-27-2015, 11:34 AM

Huh?
DGS its actually the easiest of the gold-flowing bosses, in all honesty.
Its ALL about keeping your galleon from getting that dark bubble on it, surely won't be an challenging task for Aneu's guild as soon they get in pair with galleon's level.
Meanwhile yours can keep being salty about them and their efforts at improving, until the day you'll learn from them .

@Aneu
Keep it up, knowing yours still around this game makes me have some hopes of it not being yet fully dead.

@tesshu
Oh hai you too, its pipen still around playing with you? in HPC as well?
kryposa dead as f--k, meanwhile . :(

Tesshu
09-27-2015, 11:40 AM
Huh?
Its ALL about keeping your galleon from getting that dark bubble on it, surely won't be an challenging task for Aneu's guild as soon they get in pair with galleon's level.
Meanwhile yours can keep being salty about them and their efforts at improving, until the day you'll learn from them .

@Aneu
Keep it up, knowing yours still around this game makes me have some hopes of it not being yet fully dead.

@tesshu
Hi ho , yes Pipen play too.

ResurioxZ
09-27-2015, 03:59 PM
Huh?

@Aneu

@tesshu

mate on other server our guild is farming delphinad ghostsips,kraken and anthalon 4 times a day. Everyday since months. Probably most successfull arhceage guild.

The fight is pretty ez yes. What i pointed out is the gold investment u need into galleons

CAKE
09-27-2015, 04:54 PM
Probably most successfull arhceage guild.

Wasn't really hard to be successful on a dead server when no skilled West or East guilds contest you.

I would pay good money to gear up all Tortuga on Rangora and see just how bad they perform vs a competitive/organised guild.

TeaJizzle
09-27-2015, 10:23 PM
Wasn't really hard to be successful on a dead server when no skilled West or East guilds contest you.

I would pay good money to gear up all Tortuga on Rangora and see just how bad they perform vs a competitive/organised guild.

Eh, I'm in both and I think you'd be surprised.

Early days tortuga probably wouldn't stand a chance, but there's not a huge difference in how well organised the current tortuga/pink raids are compared to HPC.