PDA

View Full Version : Old pirate looking for a new home

Kuddie
09-24-2015, 10:58 AM
Greetings fine people of Kyprosa.

I am a victim of the server merges, and my previous character ended up on a ♥♥♥♥ty low pop server. ( low pop already, wtf)

If there are any pirates out there willing to bring me in as soon as I am geared up, please contact me.

edit: Don't mind the registration date. I have been playing since launch.

Alkaint
09-24-2015, 12:22 PM
hello Kuddie

<Cutlass Rattlers> will be happy to have you if you are active, speak english, can use TS, and carry your own weight .

we PvP around and pirating the sea all the time . if you need more info please msg me in game .

morpheus waiting for you :) .

Kuddie
09-24-2015, 12:48 PM
Sounds good Alkaint!

I'm assuming whispers are still disabled from east to pirate, so I will use the mail system.

WNxRip
09-24-2015, 01:14 PM
I'm in cutlass at the moment. Pirating guilds is kindof limited right now, I feel cutlass is a good pick as right now it's recently picked up a group of new recruits

Actively pirate every day also so that's a plus

Kuddie
09-24-2015, 01:53 PM
Sounds good enough for me.

The reason I left AA was two reasons.

1 being it's very p2w. Short answer is that it still is, but it's been improved atleast.
2 every pirate on my previous server quit, I was the only one playing.

Looking forward to joining up with you guys later on! :)

hiks
09-25-2015, 03:32 AM
Ultimate would never go back west (they probably don't want him back) so no chance of being the only pirate here.

Kuddie
09-25-2015, 05:35 AM
Ultimate would never go back west (they probably don't want him back) so no chance of being the only pirate here.

Uhm.... What?

hiks
09-25-2015, 05:59 AM
Ultimate is the honorary king of pirates on Kyprosa.

Tefnut
09-28-2015, 12:04 AM
I guess there are several others who don't want to go back for different reasons :)
Alkaint is in holiday atm so if you need anything you can mail me.