PDA

View Full Version : Improvised armour quest

Daryen
08-04-2014, 10:18 AM
has anyone else gotten no drops of hereafter clothes from the Nameless Ghosts, Skeletal Warriors, and Skeletal Merchants?

got to that part of the quest today and did not get a single drop item from them.

was wondering if I was the only one that had the issue

Gilgamesh
08-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Only the mobs inside the nearby dungeon will drop the items. The ones outside do not.

Daryen
08-04-2014, 10:24 AM
Only the mobs inside the nearby dungeon will drop the items. The ones outside do not.

did not see those mob names inside the dungeon.. I will have to check on next CBE if i get in

Gilgamesh
08-04-2014, 10:26 AM
did not see those mob names inside the dungeon.. I will have to check on next CBE if i get in

I don't know from personal experience however, that is just what I've heard others say is the solution. Good luck!

Avenge
08-04-2014, 11:50 AM

The text is wrong, the items actually drop from the mobs in SM.

<total conjecture: My guess is at one point the undead mobs outside were the target, but it was changed to "encourage" players to run the instance. The text update just fell through the cracks. >

Daryen
08-04-2014, 02:07 PM
The text is wrong, the items actually drop from the mobs in SM.

<total conjecture: My guess is at one point the undead mobs outside were the target, but it was changed to "encourage" players to run the instance. The text update just fell through the cracks. >
making this a topic for quest text problem forum.. kk thanks