PDA

View Full Version : Skewer, Hell Spear and Summon crows.......

jarham03
08-04-2014, 10:54 AM
So I use this combo on my Occ/Vit/Aura (Edgewalker) and I dont know if the time of the impales are lasting the appropriate amount of time (doesnt seem like it and I have tried to time it) or the delay between casting the hell spear and summon crows which are both instant cast is off. When I cast the hell spear and then immediately cast the summon crows spell it seems as though I barely have enough time to get the crows cast off before the impale ends and sometimes I dont get it off.
It really seems to me like the timers in the code are incorrect and they are not staying impaled as long as they should or the game is freezing momentarily so it seems like it isnt lasting the appropriate time in btwn the 2 casts. Sometimes I can cast Hell Spear and then start to move as I cast Crows and it works and other times I stop moving to cast the crows and the target is no longer impaled.
Now I dont now what my ping is, but during these times I am well above 30 fps usually btwn 40 & 55 fps. If this is working as intended and U cant effectively combo these skills which are a combo and succesfully still have time to get away from the target to kite then I feel some adjustment needs to be made to the length of the impale effect b/c Occultists cant survive melee combat effectively.
Thank you for your time. :)

Yice
09-25-2014, 12:14 AM
So I use this combo on my Occ/Vit/Aura (Edgewalker) and I dont know if the time of the impales are lasting the appropriate amount of time (doesnt seem like it and I have tried to time it) or the delay between casting the hell spear and summon crows which are both instant cast is off. When I cast the hell spear and then immediately cast the summon crows spell it seems as though I barely have enough time to get the crows cast off before the impale ends and sometimes I dont get it off.
It really seems to me like the timers in the code are incorrect and they are not staying impaled as long as they should or the game is freezing momentarily so it seems like it isnt lasting the appropriate time in btwn the 2 casts. Sometimes I can cast Hell Spear and then start to move as I cast Crows and it works and other times I stop moving to cast the crows and the target is no longer impaled.
Now I dont now what my ping is, but during these times I am well above 30 fps usually btwn 40 & 55 fps. If this is working as intended and U cant effectively combo these skills which are a combo and succesfully still have time to get away from the target to kite then I feel some adjustment needs to be made to the length of the impale effect b/c Occultists cant survive melee combat effectively.
Thank you for your time. :)

Agreed make the Impale affect last like 2 seconds longer