PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys, I need some tips on playing darkrunner

Jaym
09-25-2015, 10:09 PM
Teach me please? I being told I am really bad, but nobday is constructive in their speechings at me. We want be the best narkdunner on ranoria. i heared that lich is really nobby move and that only cancer can pekay with that methad. som1 sed that atk sped not imported when u pvp. i must lern.

https://i.gyazo.com/1614f265f37fffcfba6244de5b409fb5.png

litterely.

https://i.gyazo.com/4682401982406f04cb0de6909a63494e.png

https://i.gyazo.com/8b7cf24b0f2fc101a5e336c2828de243.jpg

evn GOD sezi cant do the pekays with dakrunner soi think i must lern better. help plez

if u have tips mayb show mey on my stream www.twitch.tv/what_a_rotten_fella

tahsnks

#daddyrotten
#rottenfactionman
#innocent
#dindu_nuffin

Jaym
09-25-2015, 10:14 PM
Sorry for typos my ghostwriter has Alzheimers.

- Rotten

Flashingcookies
09-25-2015, 11:24 PM
U suck enuf said

Skittles
09-26-2015, 04:51 AM
Ping does infact dictate who gets off a Leech first, never ever said attack speed dont matter in pvp.
Either way surprised you beat god, how many tries did it take you?

Take it as you want but before i came to rangora i had Celestial Flame Rings for the attack speed and duel wield and i still got out leeched by people who didnt even run inspire on NA.

yggdrasil
09-26-2015, 05:56 AM
Lol is God at it again, angry when losing, he did the same on Nebe when he got some whoop ♥♥♥. xD

Only if you start out with a different skill and then try to leech attack speed effect's who leeched first, because of global cooldowns. But for this to happen you would need to try to cast 2 skills at once and your opponent aswell for the attack speed to matter. If you both dead-on cast it, it's ping based.

In the end, both of you are right in some part.

However I find it funny, about the twitch views, as ArcheAge on twitch has less viewers than clash of clans, pokemon, tibia, trove and alot of other crappy games. And more than 90% of the viewers are from KoonCoon.

Skittles
09-26-2015, 06:28 AM
I second that, but if you straight up Shadowstep/teleport into Leech it turns into a ping game.

Also am i the only one who thinks the AA community would be so much better off without kooncoon?, he is kinda cancer to the community as a whole

yggdrasil
09-26-2015, 06:36 AM
I second that, but if you straight up Shadowstep/teleport into Leech it turns into a ping game.

Also am i the only one who thinks the AA community would be so much better off without kooncoon?, he is kinda cancer to the community as a whole

I actually think KoonCoon just speaks his mind (in his best english ofcourse). He flames Trion and XL games on his streams, buys ArcheAge Gold and promotes thirdparty sites selling gold. Tells us what it is, ofcourse he pays 2, but he doesn't hide it, he just shows what the game is really like and what you need to do to win. Pay alot and leech.

When he streams 99% of all ArcheAge viewers are watching him via twitch. Without him streaming, ArcheAge only has 150 viewers, just checked twitch to confirm this. He hates the shadowstep->leech combo, so he plays around it and ♥♥♥♥s on those doing it.